• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
when an object of that size moves that fast it will certainly carry a lot of kinetic energy, but it depends on the durability of the SC, the durability of the SC is not that strong and Garou's hand is very small compared to the body of the SC, it can be likened to a human hitting a needle. So maybe Continent level for SC attack potency still makes sense but not for Garou
Garou literally cut him entirely. The cut he made is far far larger than the size of his hand. So, I think Garou scales as he essentially overpowered the Centipede charge and cut him up at the same time.

Poor NikHelton, the H6B's crt hasnt been done yet and he must doing some calc again😔
The only recalculation that will be done is scaling Sage's length and mass. I think it's better not to go back to its width.

KE will not be used in the new chapter, as for now we are deprecating the use of KE of huge creatures. The only reason the High 6-B calculation exists is that Sage rotates and uses the entire body.

Maybe the new chapter will give a High 6-B+ or 6-A at the high end, but I think the low end will be chosen. How often is the high end used on this wiki?

The only recalculation that will be done is scaling Sage's length and mass. I think it's better not to go back to its width.

KE will not be used in the new chapter, as for now we are deprecating the use of KE of huge creatures. The only reason the High 6-B calculation exists is that Sage rotates and uses the entire body.

Maybe the new chapter will give a High 6-B+ or 6-A at the high end, but I think the low end will be chosen. How often is the high end used on this wiki?
But it was a full-on charge this chapter as well. Even if his size gets smaller, his speed increases as he covered a greater length in a similar amount of time.

Garou literally cut him entirely. The cut he made is far far larger than the size of his hand. So, I think Garou scales as he essentially overpowered the Centipede charge and cut him up at the same time.
But Garou didn't receive all the kinetic energy that could be a continent level

Ok there's no way that isn't a buff

Awesooome feats for Garou! The panel with the curvature looks like Sage really might be hundreds of kilometers long, at least he's going up into low orbit.

I'm glad to see Amai Mask and Pig God back, seems like we missed a chapter with them though... I'm generally pleased. Sage got bodied and it looks like we're going to see Garou vs the S-class. I only pray to God that Garou consciously chooses to commit the evil acts and is not forced into doing them by an external force. Short but sweet.

unknown.png
Man the powerscale seems to escalate every third chapter.

Not sure the slice was THAT fast. When Sage is chasing his regen core, you can see the tide coming in. Garou begins slicing, in a small panel you can see the tide is still not touching Sage. Then when Garou lands, the tide has completely washed past Sage and the hole he came out of.

I mean… lightspeed tidal waves confirmed??

Not sure the slice was THAT fast. When Sage is chasing his regen core, you can see the tide coming in. Garou begins slicing, in a small panel you can see the tide is still not touching Sage. Then when Garou lands, the tide has completely washed past Sage and the hole he came out of.

I mean… lightspeed tidal waves confirmed??
You're misunderstood, that's the water where enw shot a water jet.

• Holy shit sweet mask actually returned??
  • Skinny Pig God is cursed as hell
  • Sage Centipede is a looooooong boi
  • I ******* CALLED IT ON HOW SAGE CENTIPEDE WOULD DIE!!!

Pretty short chapter but better than the previous ones. I'm curious as to how Garou will go awakened?

Was referring to this, that water would be at its legs once it falls.

That specific water blast took several minutes just to reach those 2 holes? Lmao. Nah.

The massive tidal waves are, most likely, from ENO being turned into massive tidal waves after being punched. Not that attack.

So much time has passed since that cannon attack. It most likely drained into the hole next to Sage’s hole. The current tidal waves are from ENO himself’s death.

Also the location makes no sense if you think the massive tide is from that attack.

That specific water blast took several minutes just to reach those 2 holes? Lmao. Nah.

The massive tidal waves are, most likely, from ENO being turned into massive tidal waves after being punched. Not that attack.

So much time has passed since that cannon attack. It most likely drained into the hole next to Sage’s hole. The current tidal waves are from ENO himself’s death.
I'm pretty sure it's from the jet, ocean water is depicted as black as well.

Back