• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Based on the latest translation. He probably won’t scale in speed as they increased their speed to something beyond FF later on but but his AP can probably downscale a bit as he was able to somewhat hurt PS.

Based on the latest translation. He probably won’t scale in speed as they increased their speed to something beyond FF later on but but his AP can probably downscale a bit as he was able to somewhat hurt PS.
Could flash possibly downscale? He also increased his speed but just was full of openings. Basically blitzed Plat for a second.

I do not want to rush to conclusions, but the distance traveled, apparently, is only a couple of times more than the previous one, or equal. But the timeframe is much smaller. I think the result will be about FTL+.
there's also the minor boost of the distance travelled being divided by 2 instead of 3 this time.
But if this feat is what finally brings the verse to all out FTL then i welcome it.

Now, OPM is a multiverse.

So maybe these guys are canon for OPM.

NWdRlLqhTYs.jpg

PIZRADAV0_U.jpg

J8ntNprcFpU.jpg

vD9fm5QO87I.jpg

rtK5a10MUzM.jpg

Would Saitama automatically scale to the feat because he's supposed to be superior or will we have to wait for him to fight Garou? I'm asking because this site can be pretty strict

I have a feeling that after this arc, Flashy may go into a training arc and come back a lot stronger/faster...
Already happened in the webcomic. After getting the scrolls from the Ninja Village Leader he was given narrative treatment similar to Tatsumaki. So it’s very likely he will be near or at Tatsumaki lvl whenever we pass the ninja village arc in the manga.

Okay, Flash won't scale in speed, okay. But will it scale to AP? I want to know if I should fight for the old AP calculation with rocks so that the Flash is at least Island level, or will it scale for hitting the Centipede?

Okay, Flash won't scale in speed, okay. But will it scale to AP? I want to know if I should fight for the old AP calculation with rocks so that the Flash is at least Island level, or will it scale for hitting the Centipede?
Fight for it, in the beginning of the chapter they're still jumping off rocks.

Back