• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man skill issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this CRT is to add some info to the Notable Attacks/Techniques: area for the profiles and some other small skills. (NAT)= Notable Attacks/Techniques (PA)= Power/ability

Black sperm: He should have this added to him.
- Sperm Tsunami: Black Sperm rapidly splits up to overwhelm and crush his opponents. (NAT)

Psykos:
Spy Drones
: Psykos created and could control several spy drones that are shaped in the image of Gyoro Gyoro and can communicate through them. These spy drones could possess wings to fly a great distance or be planted as stationary viewpoints like security cameras. (NAT)

Homeless Emperor:
Homing Attack (Homeless Emperor is capable of controlling his energy spheres' trajectory path after they are fired, allowing them to chase after their targets.) (PA)

Rover:
Homing Attack (Rover can change the trajectory of its energy balls, causing them to chase after their targets.) (PA)

Evil Natural Water:
Shapeshifting: Due to its entire body being composed of water, Evil Natural Water has great control over its own form. (PA)
Resistance to freezing: After absorbing the oil from Sludge Jellyfish, Evil Natural Water's body has a much lower freezing point than water, allowing it to resist being easily frozen.

Fuhrer Ugly:
Forearm Caving Punch:
Fuhrer Ugly throws a powerful straight punch at the opponent's forearms.
Forearm Melting Punch: With his acidic body, Fuhrer Ugly throws a powerful straight punch at his opponent's forearms, leaving them coated with digestive fluids.
Full Body Caving Punch: Fuhrer Ugly throws a powerful downward punch at the opponent's full body.
Full Body Melting Punch: With his acidic body, Fuhrer Ugly throws a powerful downward punch at his opponent's full body, leaving them crushed and melted.
Dignity Caving Punch: Fuhrer Ugly grows in size and throws a powerful punch towards the opponent. (All of these punches fall under NAT)

A bit of Fuhrer Ugly ap upgrade. At least Small City level (As a Dragon level threat, he should be far superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God. Was able to effortlessly overpower Sweet Mask and tear his body open. Completely dominated Tanktop Master. Able to break free of Gums' stomach and rip the monster in half) Higher with Mutating his cells. (He can mutate and become larger and stronger.) (It will also affect his tier) At least Low 7-B, Higher with mutating his cells.

Last edited:
Jake and Mister Fantastic's elastic powers are Body Control. So I disagree with shapeshifting.

Everything else is fine.

Agree de everything.
Resistance to freezing: After absorbing the oil from Sludge Jellyfish, Evil Natural Water's body has a much lower freezing point than water, allowing it to resist being easily frozen.
But I'm a bit doubtful about this one, since he's not resisting being frozen, he just changed his composition to a liquid with lower solidification point, so, the temperature that previously could freeze him, now can't

I don't think it was. Cubari includes all the retcons, and the OPM wiki mentions it on multiple pages despite excluding pre-redraws.

I think it's just a new version of the same scene.

The scene of ENW taking Sludge Jellyfish's oil is still there.

Edit: My bad, I totally forgot a link to the chapter was already posted here. I only looked from my notification so I didn't see farther up in the thread when I made my comment.

Last edited:
Pretty sure for an attack to be considered "homing", it needs to be able to home in on its target independently. Otherwise, it's just some sort of energy manipulation on the user's part.

I have handled it. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back