• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so im confused with the calcs, did they make this battle cause they couldn't have thought of anyone else? its a major stomp in popeyes favor, all saitama has in his favor is infinite potential.

I feel like the match might have been a bit more fun if it was with another cartoon character like for example Bugs Bunny or smth. They could have really knocked it out of the park with all the toon force shenanigans. Regardless, really fun episode.

I think we could see a Saitama with Spatial Manip punches tbh, or something similar to that.

But yeah, could definitely see him becoming some kind of hax resistance lord. Since I'd assume nothing in the verse would ever work on him lol.

I feel like Saitama is not the kind of character to have hax but to resist them. So i guess we'll have to wait and see what he resists in the future. Hope God and Blast are haxxed af.
I doubt it tbh. Like speaking frankly, the highest point of dura neg and hax in the series afaik has been esper stuff, strong acid, and the technique Bang and Garou can use to destroy your bones, as well as some of their other techniques that do comparatively less impressive things. I think the series is going to stick with what's visually flashy, like showings of speed and physical strength, with at best hax being used to facilitate this, like reality warping/space hax just to make harsh environments to try and kill someone, or spawning giant masses

Yeah it was fun but a complete stomp

They got Popeye at Low 2-C and MFTL+ (Spinach reaching another Solar System is MFTL+) so yeah, even by the end of rhe series, Saitama may not have enough feats to fight Popeye, and even then he will be haxed by Toon Force

It's just a mismatch, even Death Battle Madara would win against Saitama

I doubt it tbh. Like speaking frankly, the highest point of dura neg and hax in the series afaik has been esper stuff, strong acid, and the technique Bang and Garou can use to destroy your bones, as well as some of their other techniques that do comparatively less impressive things. I think the series is going to stick with what's visually flashy, like showings of speed and physical strength, with at best hax being used to facilitate this, like reality warping/space hax just to make harsh environments to try and kill someone, or spawning giant masses
Maybe. These are all hopes and dreams of an OPM fan after all. Tho i will say things have gotten a bit more haxxy recently especially with God. In the end i really do hope we end up moderately haxxed as a series at least.

Tornado for example already is decent at Hax, the series might reach a better status in the future but I hope they still keep the simple fighters, I love when a series is more grounded hax wise and leaves the power of their characters to their physical might, it's fun and I don't care if they get stomped in a site

Characters like Flashy Flash, Darkshine, Platinum S, Sweet Mask, etc are my favorites in the series

I enjoyed this Death battle Popeye hax stomps plus it had pretty much all of the animation style this season from traditional, sprite to 3d overall solid 👌 Saitama still one of my favorite heroes/character we shouldn't take this seriously.

Back