• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We should definitely wait until Platinum Sperm, y’know, does something other than whacking a bunch of Tier 8s and 7s before slapping a Low 6-B on him.
Tbf, we're talking Golden Sperm

Also I predict Platinum Sperm will get ora ora'd to death by Garou next chapter

To what value?

Also if it ends up into the lower ends tier 6, I guess it would feel a bit more consistent
Assuming we use 20 psi (that's the wide-spread destructive value for meteor shockwaves and nukes over long distances), around 24.8325870542 gigatons.

I hope people understand that massive multipliers require just as massive amounts of evidence as well.
Like I said, I'll bribe Murata into having PS say "I am exactly X53 trillion, 999 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand and 999 times stronger than a single black sperm cell, one of which can tear into an s-class hero... look no further than that ragged scrap-bag over there"

Like I said, I'll bribe Murata into having PS say "I am exactly X53 trillion, 999 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand and 999 times stronger than a single black sperm cell, one of which can tear into an s-class hero... look no further than that ragged scrap-bag over there"
But if Flashy Flash,Garou and PS are supposed to fight then for that statement to be true PS needs to one shot them both. Unless Garou pulls off an evolution last second or smth and Flashy just so happens to be faster.

Yessssss, at most 6-C Awakened Garou because none of you deserve happiness UwU
images

I'll assume Genos is baseline City level for the sake of these numbers.

1 = 6.3 megatons

11 trillion = 69.3 exatons (Moon level)

54 trillion = 340.2 exatons (Moon level+)

Better yet, Golden Sperm lost 17 trillion cells after AS cut off his arm.

71 trillion = 447.3 Exatons (Small Planet level)

Before someone says 'that's equal to Orochi'. It isn't. BS is far superior to Genos, and I've low-balled Genos' strength to the minimum.
Honestly I always thought Genos being ripped apart by individual Black Sperms is because he was already weakened at the time due to many fights as well as fighting large groups of Black Sperms. I still believe we should use the 9-A A-Class heroes as a low end.

Also uhh you’ve got the numbers wrong.

Golden Sperm got 12 trillion cut off by Atomic Samurai. And Black Sperm who was only at 449.1 billion cells remaining before Golden Sperm got his arm cut off had 11 trillion 449.1 billion cells remaining after it was cut off. So Atomic Samurai killed 1 trillion with the sun blade and the others likely split back into Black Sperms.

Honestly I always thought Genos being ripped apart by individual Black Sperms is because he was already weakened at the time due to many fights as well as fighting large groups of Black Sperms. I still believe we should use the 9-A A-Class heroes as a low end.
Genos wouldn't really weaken to 9-A, but it works as a low-end.
Golden Sperm got 12 trillion cut off by Atomic Samurai. And Black Sperm who was only at 449.1 billion cells remaining before Golden Sperm got his arm cut off had 11 trillion 449.1 billion cells remaining after it was cut off. So Atomic Samurai killed 1 trillion with the sun blade and the others likely split back into Black Sperms.
Ok. I was just misremembering (I thought he lost 17 trill in the arm, and that other one always had 11 trillion).

Yeah I guess its probably just Murata being inconsistent.

Also the overall number of Black Sperms should be like this

Black Sperm Pre-MA Arc original cell count: Probably roughly around 55.5 trillion cells

Black Sperm Chapter 150 cell count: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 150 cell count: 55 trillion cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 151: Loses 12 trillion cells. 1 trillion permanently died 11 trillion split back into Black Sperms

Black Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 11 trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 43 trillion cells

Platinum Sperm: 53 trillion 999 billion 999 million 999 thousand 900 cells

Black Sperms uncounted for: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Difference is Platinum Sperm is a permanent merge in comparison to Golden Sperm who seems to be able to split back to Black Sperms as his arm seems to have split back into 11 trillion more Black Sperms. So Platinum Sperm should be far more powerful despite having less cells.

Also I still have no clue where the other 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 Black Sperm cells went. I guess Murata forgot.

Last edited:
So using that as a low end for Black Sperm

Black Sperm (1 cell): At least 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) (Far stronger than an A-Class hero)

Golden Sperm low end (43 Trillion cells): 2.46778571083 Teratons (Low 6-B) (43 trillion times stronger than a single Black Sperm)

Golden Sperm high end (55 Trillion cells): 3.15647009524 Teratons (Low 6-B) (55 trillion times stronger than a single Black Sperm)

Platinum Sperm: At least 2.46778571083 Teratons or 3.15647009524 Teratons (Low 6-B), likely higher (Should be far stronger than Golden Sperm)

Platinum Sperm would just scale to that with an at least and a likely higher due to being a permanent merge and thus far stronger than Golden Sperm until he pulls off a better feat next chapter.

Platinum Sperm being stronger than GS despite having fewer cells kinda debunks the multiplier.

Back