• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question, did you ask Murata what his intention for that scene was? If you didn’t, you’re just giving your interpretation of the scene and trying to pass it off as fact.

Isn't? This is not the same to those unrealistic anime where they can nullify a big magical orb with just a one swing 😒

Which again he ain't no asta.
So there's no actual scaling via this feat specifically.
For the 2nd time you're contradicting the author intention.

Atomic with sun blade > Full powered HE
For the 3rd time, you're projecting your interpretation of this scene. Nothing shows that he's superior to this specific orb.

HE's spheres vary massively in power, and he's a human.

Question, did you ask Murata what his intention for that scene was? If you didn’t, you’re just giving your interpretation of the scene and trying to pass it off as fact.
You don't need to ask it's fairly obvious if u gonna read the chapter, he can do those, which he previously can't, is because thanks to th sun blade.
So there's no actual scaling via this feat specifically.
For the 3rd time, you're projecting your interpretation of this scene. Nothing shows that he's superior to this specific orb.
HE's spheres vary massively in power, and he's a human.
Which again it's fairly obvious, but whatever as expected y'all just gonna keep disagreeing with it.

The fact he can cut PS with it... But ofc in y'all eyes HE >>>>>>>> PS

It's a shame we didn't see Homeless charge up an orb for half an hour or something, I wonder if he could have done something country level if he spent all day amassing orbs for an attack. Feels to me like we never saw the full 'limits' of his power so to speak

I'm calculating the Atomic Samurai feat, but what timeframe should I use? I'm thinking either the speed of sound (since he's done that before), or the timeframe of a human's slash.

Also, the second orb can't be anything more than 12.19 metres in this panel.
Which again it's fairly obvious, but whatever as expected y'all just gonna keep disagreeing with it.

The fact he can cut PS with it... But ofc in y'all eyes HE >>>>>>>> PS
Do you mean Golden Sperm? I don't remember him cutting Platinum Sperm.

Also, the guy managed to cut off GS' arm with one blow (albeit over time), yet he took dozens of blows to do the same to the orb. I do think GS is superior to at least one of the orb slashes, but not all of them combined.

Hey bro, HE with prep time can probrably destroy the planet now that i think about it
I mean, it took him like ten seconds to charge up the aurora, if he stayed up a couple days gathering orbs (which he should be able to do right? There's no shown limit) he could do something crazy. I don't know about planet level, but something on the higher end of tier 6 at least.

I mean, it took him like ten seconds to charge up the aurora, if he stayed up a couple days gathering orbs (which he should be able to do right? There's no shown limit) he could do something crazy. I don't know about planet level, but something on the higher end of tier 6 at least.
Give him a comfy seat and a week

Based on what? Also Platinum Sperm literally doesn’t have a key, so I dunno where you’re getting him being below Gouketsu from.

Also Post-Molt Elder Centipede, AB Bang and current Garou literally scale to Gouketsu…
I'd argue to remove the possibly but I'll save that for another day

Anyone have any ideas for the timeframe of this feat?
That's like saying a single slash of a sword can completely destroy the entirety of a mountain 😒😒

So HE >>>>>>>>>>>> PS? Cool 😒
It's funny because you edited my comment as if I'm repeating myself, but you're repeating yourself so much that you completely ignore my question and make the same mistake about PS/GS again.

Know what, I don't care anymore. If you continue to say the same stuff without any substance or substantiation, I'm just going to see it as white noise.

Also I should point out. Removing AP calcs from the equation. Golden Sperm is stronger than Gouketsu.

Darkshine AP = CK < Gouketsu

Darkshine AP < Darkshine dura < Golden Sperm < Platinum Sperm <= Pre Awakening Garou => Awakening Breath Bang = Post Molt EC

Also, the guy managed to cut off GS' arm with one blow (albeit over time), yet he took dozens of blows to do the same to the orb. I do think GS is superior to at least one of the orb slashes, but not all of them combined.
To GS's credit, he also tanked 7 (?hard to tell where some slashes end and others begin) slashes without taking any damage. The one that Atomic held against his arm for a couple panels is the only one that did damage.

Evidently it takes more energy to cut into GS's skin than it does to cut through the orb per slice, though it's difficult to say how much.

It's funny because you edited my comment as if I'm repeating myself, but you're repeating yourself so much that you completely ignore my question and make the same mistake about PS/GS again.

Know what, I don't care anymore. If you continue to say the same stuff without any substance or substantiation, I'm just going to see it as white noise.
Speed of sound is kinda random, maybe high-end human reaction time? It looks to me like Iaian and Spring are in the exact same pose when Atomic zips out behind them and when he has completed all the slashes.

That's definitely fine to me.

As for the timeframe, it's based on someone drawing their sword at the speed of sound.

I can already see, you or someone else scaling PS to large mountain since GS is just like Mountain+ level

Which mean it's still HE >>>>>>> PS 😒
Cool? But I'll repeat his sword lack the size to nullify the entirety of it in just one slash, hence i bring up the argument of cutting GS > Cutting his ORB, GS who can possibly tank his orb.

It's pointless of thinking he can nullify it in just one go considering it's size is just like a shit to it.

Anyway it's like AP in here or whatever.

Hopefully GS and Garou get some feats or statements next chapter. If Metal Bat said "this monster is in a whole another league compared to the others!" would you guys who are in favor of scaling GS/PS more conservatively consider that enough proof to scale him above Homeless Emperor?

I can already see, you or someone else scaling PS to large mountain since GS is just like Mountain+ level
The Metal Knight 7-A ratings are getting removed completely. Right now, Mountain level+ is only a possibility for Awakened Bang, Post-Molt EC and AB Post-Awakening Garou, whom GS has no scaling to as of yet (or likely ever).
hence i bring up the argument of cutting GS > Cutting his ORB, GS who can possibly tank his orb.
Wait, when does this happen?

But he says it's a possibility. I'm asking what that possibility is based on.

Also, here's a preliminary for the AS calculation I plan. AS is almost baseline Mountain level.

Idk.

It's kind of weird with scaling, though. Even individual clones can rip apart Genos, so GS would be tens of trillions of times more powerful than him.

Idk.

It's kind of weird with scaling, though. Even individual clones can rip apart Genos, so GS would be tens of trillions of times more powerful than him.
If, theoretically, we used 54trillionx multiplier for PS based on individuals hurting genos, what would the tier be?

I'll assume Genos is baseline City level for the sake of these numbers.

1 = 6.3 megatons

11 trillion = 69.3 exatons (Moon level)

54 trillion = 340.2 exatons (Moon level+)

Better yet, Golden Sperm lost 17 trillion cells after AS cut off his arm.

71 trillion = 447.3 Exatons (Small Planet level)

Before someone says 'that's equal to Orochi'. It isn't. BS is far superior to Genos, and I've low-balled Genos' strength to the minimum.

Genos scales more or less around 30.05 megatons, so 54 trillion times that would be… 1.6227 zettaton. Which is Small Planet level.

I'll assume Genos is baseline City level for the sake of these numbers.

1 = 6.3 megatons

11 trillion = 69.3 exatons (Moon level)

54 trillion = 340.2 exatons (Moon level+)

Better yet, Golden Sperm lost 17 trillion cells after AS cut off his arm.

71 trillion = 447.3 Exatons (Small Planet level)
Well, well, looks like I'll just have to bribe Murata into having Platinum confirm what Homeless implied.

The Black Sperm cells wildly vary in power, with the low ball being 9-A. Using said multiplier would be assuming every black sperm is 9-A.

Tho one could interpret that black sperm at his most divided and weakest is 9-A, and becomes stronger when he's merged with other hims.

I'm not entirely against the 9-A multiplier, but I feel using any higher value likely 7-B would be wack and the multiplier kinda **** up the scaling.

Yeah, I was about to say that's actually around the level you would expect if they scale to other strongest characters.
Or at least I'd believe it with a supporting feat.

The Black Sperm cells wildly vary in power, with the low ball being 9-A. Using said multiplier would be assuming every black sperm is 9-A.

Tho one could interpret that black sperm at his most divided and weakest is 9-A, and becomes stronger when he's merged with other hims.

I'm not entirely against the 9-A multiplier, but I feel using any higher value liek 7-Bwould be wack and the multiplier kinda **** up the scaling.
The Genos thing was actually for individual cells, but I'll also do 9-A.

1 = 0.0546 tons of TNT

11 trillion = 600.6 gigatons (Large Island level+)

54 trillion = 2.9484 teratons (Small Country level)

71 trillion = 3.8766 teratons (Small Country level)

Last edited:
Fair I suppose. Tho should we just make a blog first in case.

Going by the recent chapters, I don't think we're gonna get many crazy feats

We should definitely wait until Platinum Sperm, y’know, does something other than whacking a bunch of Tier 8s and 7s before slapping a Low 6-B on him.

Back