• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, I saw an interesting calc about Monster Garou Vs Saitama

This one

Now, granted, it was heavily high balled but lower estimations might still be higher than High Hypersonic
I did it again (though by using terminal velocity for a human person which is 53 m/s according to Google, if someone can calculate terminal velocity that'd be a better assumption) and comparing the distance moved by the rocks (less than a pixel, so less than 6.45 millimeters), that's around mach 75 (High Hypersonic+), though Idk how wrong that might be, it does seem kinda consistent with High Hypersonic, and it's definitely better than assuming something like Garou moving before gravity affected the rocks

I did it again (though by using terminal velocity for a human person which is 53 m/s according to Google, if someone can calculate terminal velocity that'd be a better assumption) and comparing the distance moved by the rocks (less than a pixel, so less than 6.45 millimeters), that's around mach 75 (High Hypersonic+), though Idk how wrong that might be, it does seem kinda consistent with High Hypersonic, and it's definitely better than assuming something like Garou moving before gravity affected the rocks
I think we could get a calc for it then. I won't be surprised if it just ends up as Subsonic, but it's worth a shot.

Well One literally used the same panel while Garou moved from A to B, so I don't really mind using something like that, there is indeed an effort from the author to make the rocks basically frozen

The point of Saitama's character is that he's reached the power he should have at the end of the series, but at the start, instead. He's probably stronger than the final villain (possibly God), but I don't think he'll beat them effortlessly.
I share the same opinion

I really hope God and maybe Blast are actually capable of giving him the fight he always wanted

I'm saying we don't know if that's true.
We know it's not true because Saita,a himself even states that he can't get stronger. And if you're arguing about the Genos statement, Genos knows little to nothing about Saitama's true strength and not all his statements are completely reliable.

No clue what genos statement you're talking about tbh
The audiobook, Genos theorises Saitama gets stronger than the day he was before.

Why would he still train if he wasn't getting stronger?
To keep fit and stay healthy?

This is the panel btw
005.jpg

He wasn't talking about physical strength there lol he's talking battle experience. Hence why he mentions nothing to absorb or gain.
He literally mentions that he's so strong that he isn'ty able to earn anything new, and practically the only thing Saitama has is physical strength. He has no actual techniques

As for the virtual thing that also valid evidence. Genos statement aside.
It literally comes from Genos himself, and it's only speculation. It's too vague to properly understand, as it's also theorised that the machine could not fully replicate Saitama's power.

Speculation
I was assuming you meant your own claims when saying speculation, so I didn't respond, but what? There is literally one single piece of evidence that implies he's still growing in power, and even that bit of evidence is vague and by no means concrete. How are you saying that's not speculation?

I was assuming you meant your own claims when saying speculation, so I didn't respond, but what? There is literally one single piece of evidence that implies he's still growing in power, and even that bit of evidence is vague and by no means concrete. How are you saying that's not speculation?
All we need

It literally comes from Genos himself, and it's only speculation. It's too vague to properly understand, as it's also theorised that the machine could not fully replicate Saitama's power.
That wasn't theorised in the canon story itself.

You guys can't really believe that the guy who removed his limiter has a limit, and reached it.

Back