• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finished reading the chapter in Chinese. So yeah not much happened. Just introduction of the Neo Leaders. There’s probably gonna be another chapter to introduce Blue afterwards back to Blast. Maybe. Hopefully.

Finished reading the chapter in Chinese. So yeah not much happened. Just introduction of the Neo Leaders. There’s probably gonna be another chapter to introduce Blue afterwards back to Blast. Maybe. Hopefully.
I’m thinking they might actually reveal blue after the fight. Since it sets up the conclusion to the next arc with a certain monster hero.

29150888-b182-488b-a1cd-5d75a86fbab1-1668280310506.jpg

I’m thinking they might actually reveal blue after the fight. Since it sets up the conclusion to the next arc with a certain monster hero.
I was thinking that maybe now we’re gonna see Blast fight Void while flying all over the planet and Blue just so happens to see Blast after his introduction and goes “Was that dad?” Either that or they troll us by off screening the fight like what happened in Katanagatari Episode 4.

Back