• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
u could check his profile yk?
the wiki scales boros to saitamas "initial punch" (which isn't even a real attack) which could harm orochi and a pre energy absorbed psykorochi

i disagree with that but can't say it out loud if u don't want the boros fans to obliterate you
I see, it such a dumb way to inflate their biases.
I don't care if they attack me, if they can use that on that character why they refuse on others. What a sore loser.

VjTJ5T5.png

1iF2XvE.png

if no one remembers, Blast says that the dimension of God can ignore size, distance and energy, Void mentions that he uses dimensional slash from the hyperspace.
so this ''higher dimension of God''is obviosly, reffering to the hyperspace, which is a higher dimension.

and by the way...it might sound stupid but why don't we use the fact that Saitama and Cosmic Garou with a combined serious blow managed to overload the hyperspace gates?

and by the way...it might sound stupid but why don't we use the fact that Saitama and Cosmic Garou with a combined serious blow managed to overload the hyperspace gates?
they didn't destroy the hyperspace itself. also the limit of the gate seems to be based on blast's ability, considering when others helped him, the portal became stable and they changed the direction of the attack

they didn't destroy the hyperspace itself. also the limit of the gate seems to be based on blast's ability, considering when others helped him, the portal became stable and they changed the direction of the attack
my idea is that the hyperspace gates are higher dimensional objects and not just, 2 dimensional portals, after all they can allow someone to connect to a higher dimension where universes are folded like Bubbles.
that only means that the attack has alot of power, also they don't use portals to redirect the attack, the just change the vector of the attack, because they could not use portals to send it to another place, which just means that the attack was to powerful to use portals

Back