• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question: What are abilities that Espers/Psychic's could have aside from energy blast, gravity manipulation, telekinesis, telepathy and healing?

Question: What are abilities that Espers/Psychic's could have aside from energy blast, gravity manipulation, telekinesis, telepathy and healing?
Basically everything in Mob Psycho. In specifically OPM, we have already seen mind reading, mind control, electricity, fire, ice and limited matter manipulation. We might have plant manipulation as well.

Given that the effects of Garou's radiation were heavily mitigated by Blast trying for Garou not to damage the Earth, shouldn't his Radiation Manipulation be changed to reflect that?

Given that the effects of Garou's radiation were heavily mitigated by Blast trying for Garou not to damage the Earth, shouldn't his Radiation Manipulation be changed to reflect that?
Maybe his statement about Garou killing the planet just by being there is part of that?
Planetary range radiation confirmed???

The problem is that in the previous chapter empty void left us very hyped and we already know that what follows is sonic against flashy, so that takes away the excitement for the next chapter.

Last edited:
People treat it like it's some kind of super amazing and powerful thing...but hell, it's literally just an instinctive reaction, which you can have without needing a damn transformation.
like the series wants to make it seem like something super special, but it is just...instinctive reaction, alot of characters have that and they don't even have a transformation.
sonic can just automatically hit his enemies with a homing attack without even needing to see them
In the Manga it's a lot better (and probably in the Anime too since it's just been introduced). Goku's PUI, which is pretty much the lowest example we have compared to angels, has:

Instinctive Reactions that become more precise as mastery improves. This works very well in tandem with his other stuff like telekinesis, which he uses a lot more in this state.

Absence of Pressure Points (unless accuracy drops depending on level of mastery) and visible weaknesses according to information analysis

An automatically hardening body in response to attack. It was enough to break Moro's arm when he was going for a sneak attack.

An avatar of ki that emerges when the body is either unable to move or when they have sufficient energy.

A rapidly growth in strength, speed, and ki.

In the Manga it's a lot better (and probably in the Anime too since it's just been introduced). Goku's PUI, which is pretty much the lowest example we have compared to angels, has:

Instinctive Reactions that become more precise as mastery improves. This works very well in tandem with his other stuff like telekinesis, which he uses a lot more in this state.

Absence of Pressure Points (unless accuracy drops depending on level of mastery) and visible weaknesses according to information analysis

An automatically hardening body in response to attack. It was enough to break Moro's arm when he was going for a sneak attack.

An avatar of ki that emerges when the body is either unable to move or when they have sufficient energy.

A rapidly growth in strength, speed, and ki.
still the main ability for it is a big restriction

still the main ability for it is a big restriction
Initially yes, but at the current Arc, Goku's improved enough that TUI seems to be worse than his PUI (given Beerus and Whis confirm the latter is his strongest form again) implying he's moved past most of the issues.

And then there's Heroes PUI which doesn't even need description.

Can you remind me what the hell that is?
edit: I know it's a story created by ONE, but what relationship does it have with opm?

Can you remind me what the hell that is?

What if the Boros who appeared in the webcomic in that healing machine ends up being Blast's partner? I mean we already saw that there is one similar to Boros in the group, maybe ONE is trying to redirect the webcomic by including things from the manga so that they are not so different. (Like what happened with Suiryu and her sister.)

RiTF7ko.png

What would this be on the site?

well looking at kid sasuke´s profile, the substitution jutsu is listed like this:
Afterimage Creation, Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement (The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack[7][8][9][10][11])
I don't know if they are exactly the same technique, but they are similar.

well looking at kid sasuke´s profile, the substitution jutsu is listed like this:

I don't know if they are exactly the same technique, but they are similar.
Unrelated to the thread, but i always felt like Substitution jutsu was a big plot armor for characters to have, since it was never given real solid limitations and is something pretty much every ninja can use for apparently very little chackra. Like, "Ow i got hit! Syke, substitution time!"
Kinda like a pocket Izanagi that can be spammed as much as the Author desires.

Damn, chapter Tomorrow. Tbh I hope they give a snip of void/blast/Saitama to keep our hype...

Like, you can't just not give us a DRASTIC change after making us wait two weeks for this chapter. Given we already seen the last one already.

Either that or this fight gotta be CRAZY.

I expect the chapter to end when the Nintendo(?) Or whatever that groups name to arrive then flash and sonic fight them for 1½ chapters then void arrive.

Back