• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s more likely that Flash is still holding back so we might need to wait and see if that later scene with Sonic being shocked at Flash’s true strength is still there. Cause if it is that would mean Sonic won’t scale and that the fight this chapter was just Flash being casual like he did against Human Gale Wind & Hellfire Flame during the MA Arc.

Guys, this chapter ended the same as the previous version, which makes me think that if the same thing happens with the next ones, then there are 3 chapters left before we see empty void again.

It’s more likely that Flash is still holding back so we might need to wait and see if that later scene with Sonic being shocked at Flash’s true strength is still there. Cause if it is that would mean Sonic won’t scale and that the fight this chapter was just Flash being casual like he did against Human Gale Wind & Hellfire Flame during the MA Arc.
Could be, but he still used two ultimate techniques and his dialogue in the previous chapter imply he was being serious

Also damn those Flash Fists looked way more powerful than the ones he used against Platinum Sperm, maybe they will get a minor redraw for the volume version?

flash is probably still holding back. he said to sonic "its too soon to give up, im sure you and me right now-)
we'll probably see it in two week again.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2R4anU4ZS5wbmc.png
Like damn, Flash Fist really look like an ultimate technique now

20240417_122322.jpg

Flt Tatsumockery through scaling to Sonic Shuriken?!?
More likely it shows how much Sonic has grown since Flashy tanked Sonic's shurikens and Sonic scales now, so Sonic has clearly leveled up from that fight where his own shurikens destroyed him (he'd tank them just like Flashy did, no way they do more damage than those Flashy Punches)

Here is the pre-redraw version of the next chapter, how much do you think it will change? (I hope a lot, mainly sonic).
https://ww4.readopm.com/chapter/one-punch-man-chapter-199/
I don't know but I hope the Tenninto do more than "do generic ninja stuff with speed lines". It would be nice if some of them actually showed unique powers like Hellfire and Gale did. I really want the shadow dude who was levitating through the floor to do something with those powers

I don't know but I hope the Tenninto do more than "do generic ninja stuff with speed lines". It would be nice if some of them actually showed unique powers like Hellfire and Gale did. I really want the shadow dude who was levitating through the floor to do something with those powers
I hope they end the cycle of hatred. As that's what real ninjas do.

Cook as an adjective for something cool or smart has been overused to the point where I feel like throttling something whenever I see it.

Good chapter though, fight was nice. Though like before I think FF will be shown to have held back the entire time.

This chapter is far better than the retconned version. In this version Sonic is more of a challenge for Flashy Flash. Sonic not only tanked Flashy Fists, but Flashy Kicks too.
Hope the ninja fight shows us some useful techniques like speed amps or more substitution tricks. Like I wish Murata and One would go in depth with the ninja techniques like they did for the martial arts with Bang, Bomb and Garou.

Also another peak Fubuki cover. Murata is addicted atp.

Okay, so the chapter is literally called "Speed of Sound and Speed of Light" 😭 😭
What does have to do with the feat? It literally pertains to their names right at the start of the chapter.
Lightspeed Flash is the previous name of Flashy that got change

Back