• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Manga>>>>
Cosmic Garou is neat

i only miss him beating up the s class.

the way tatsumaki was defeated by the cadres was ridiculous, that ******* weakness

in the webcomic eveything takes too looooong to be developed
people complain about blast and god being introduced already, but i see this as a positive point.

in the webcomic eveything takes too looooong to be developed
people complain about blast and god being introduced already, but i see this as a positive point.
I don't have a problem with their introduction I just think they're showing up too much. The mystique around them had a certain charm to it which is now partly lost. If Blast didn't show up after his introduction, I still think it would've been better. But I'm not necessarily mad either, just think it could've been better, the current story we're following is fine tho.

Saitama copies hax or no
He was able to use the "perfected fist" technique from Garou against him, so he can copy techniques in combat.

He was also able to take Garou's time travel ( even if one could argue it stems from body control=skill based. ), but Garou had to ask him to do it, so even if he could copy cosmic hax like Garou it would be 100% out of character.

He was able to use the "perfected fist" technique from Garou against him, so he can copy techniques in combat.

He was also able to take Garou's time travel ( even if one could argue it stems from body control=skill based. ), but Garou had to ask him to do it, so even if he could copy cosmic hax like Garou it would be 100% out of character.
Obviously it’s out of character but he can copy them even better then garou can

I think I found a way to bump Max and Snek to 8-B depending how the Three Crows crt goes
Max thought he could handle DSK after seeing him man handle Stinger, and was shocked that his gunpowder kick couldn't scratch him even though he knows he's Stinger level

I think I found a way to bump Max and Snek to 8-B depending how the Three Crows crt goes
Max thought he could handle DSK after seeing him man handle Stinger, and was shocked that his gunpowder kick couldn't scratch him even though he knows he's Stinger level
they are 7-C already

Ehh, you can bring it up on the thread but I'm not too keen of how liberally we are using confidence scaling

Lol Death Battle is making a third Goku Vs. Superman.

I imagine Superman is still winning but Death Battle just wants to do it right this time instead of throwing together an absolutely lazy mess of an argument like in the last 2.

There isn't any proof he mantained his stats. The Saitama we see is literally the Saitama Pre-Garou fight, we just know they fused, but the body and existence itself is of the one pre-fight, the clothes themselves and the lack of memory indicate that.

If you have any proof of Saitama mantaining its stats despite disappearing (which does not exist), then show it.

But there is. He lost his memories, his whole body has disappeared and the Saitama we see is the one who just got hit by the GRB.

You made an affirmation, give proof of why Saitama would have lost his memories, his whole body would've disappeared but he would've magically mantained his strength

Seriously though the idea that Saitama kept anything from his future self is contradictory. The REASON WHY he was assimilated is BECAUSE his existence was a paradox. His continued existence would interfere with the law of causality and time, and even Saitama isn't above that (Saitama 3D btw) so he was effectively erased from existence. In the same way that Ashi stopped existing because Aku was killed in Samurai Jack or, well, the same thing happening in like 5,000 different god damn series out there. It's a common trope. To think there is ANYTHING more to it is headcanon and DOES require evidence to prove.

I think we'll probably see it referenced again in the future, like maybe something happens and Saitama regains the memories of his future self, which I only say because for some reason Genos' core didn't disappear (Genos 4D?!) but presuming he kept everything including the stats is extremely unfounded.

I have the headcanon Genos' core didn't disappear because Saitama cared of it enough to mantain it safe, so his will overcame the rules of causality

And that, if he wanted to, he could've prevented being assimilated just by willing it, and that in the future we'll see Saitama preventing it just like in Garou fight we saw him breathing in space despite in Boros fight he thought he couldn't

Seriously though the idea that Saitama kept anything from his future self is contradictory. The REASON WHY he was assimilated is BECAUSE his existence was a paradox. His continued existence would interfere with the law of causality and time, and even Saitama isn't above that (Saitama 3D btw) so he was effectively erased from existence. In the same way that Ashi stopped existing because Aku was killed in Samurai Jack or, well, the same thing happening in like 5,000 different god damn series out there. It's a common trope. To think there is ANYTHING more to it is headcanon and DOES require evidence to prove.

I think we'll probably see it referenced again in the future, like maybe something happens and Saitama regains the memories of his future self, which I only say because for some reason Genos' core didn't disappear (Genos 4D?!) but presuming he kept everything including the stats is extremely unfounded.
Saitama is what ever D he wants to be

that isn’t any proof just cause he lost his memories doesn’t translate into stats you just assuming which is head canon
You're the one assuming he mantained something while he did not mantain anything else.

Hell, even if you want to stretch it to their bodies fusing so their stats are added up, it still does not work because by that logic, his memories should have added up too, but they didn't.

We're not assuming anything, we're taking context and using the most obvious interpretation: he didn't mantain his memories, his body is from the past timeline, therefore, he has lost everything. Burden proof is on you to show why he mantained his strength and speed but lost everything else

You're the one assuming he mantained something while he did not mantain anything else.

Hell, even if you want to stretch it to their bodies fusing so their stats are added up, it still does not work because by that logic, his memories should have added up too, but they didn't.

We're not assuming anything, we're taking context and using the most obvious interpretation: he didn't mantain his memories, his body is from the past timeline, therefore, he has lost everything. Burden proof is on you to show why he mantained his strength and speed but lost everything else
Your the one assuming he lost it which is just head canon

Back