• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're the one assuming he mantained something while he did not mantain anything else.

Hell, even if you want to stretch it to their bodies fusing so their stats are added up, it still does not work because by that logic, his memories should have added up too, but they didn't.

We're not assuming anything, we're taking context and using the most obvious interpretation: he didn't mantain his memories, his body is from the past timeline, therefore, he has lost everything. Burden proof is on you to show why he mantained his strength and speed but lost everything else
Your the one assuming he lost it which is just head canon

You're the one assuming he mantained something while he did not mantain anything else.

Hell, even if you want to stretch it to their bodies fusing so their stats are added up, it still does not work because by that logic, his memories should have added up too, but they didn't.

We're not assuming anything, we're taking context and using the most obvious interpretation: he didn't mantain his memories, his body is from the past timeline, therefore, he has lost everything. Burden proof is on you to show why he mantained his strength and speed but lost everything else
Yeah exactly. It's the same reason why we go by innocent until proven guilty rather than guilty until proven innocent. There's absolutely no reason to think Saitama kept the stats when he objectively did not keep the memories as far as we currently know. The burden of proof is on whoever's claiming he did keep any stats from his future self to prove it true.

Besides does it really matter? It's not like this will change the story or how he will fare in verses battles. In the story he will inevitably catch up and surpass the future timeline version altogether regardless, and in verses battles he still just stomps or gets stomped 90% of the time either way.

Your the one assuming he lost it which is just head canon
No it's not? The manga clearly shows that Saitama has not mantained anything from his fight, as I've pointed through the whole conversation

Instead of saying "Headcanon" to anything that does not fit your bias, show us why he should've mantained his strength when he lost everything else

Claiming he lost should require evidence which y’all don’t have you just assume cause he memories are gone he lost his abilities
POV me and @JustANormalPerson01 rn:

LmpwZw

Besides does it really matter? It's not like this will change the story or how he will fare in verses battles. In the story he will inevitably catch up and surpass the future timeline version altogether regardless, and in verses battles he still just stomps or gets stomped 90% of the time either way.
I mean, if you consider the vast amount of strength he gained, you could even imply it'd affect scaling.

But yeah, nothing'd change except the AP value he scales to

Claiming he lost should require evidence which y’all don’t have you just assume cause he memories are gone he lost his abilities
Last post I do regarding this topic.

Please, prove why he would've lost everything but his physical. Prove why his whole body would be his body pre-fight but his strength would be his post-fight one. Prove why he'd have lost the memories gained but not his growth. Once you do that, I may reconsider answering.

Sorry, but debates work like that, if you make a claim and proof is against you, you need to back up your point with everything, not claim that nothing implies that your point is wrong and claim it to be right just because you think so and nothing else

his copy ability that’s something he can still do at any time it was not a gained ability he learned from garou he always knew he had it he just doesn’t use cause he doesn’t want to use it he only used it when making fun of garou and when garou asked him so he has it it’s just out of character to use

his power growth obviously never left as he’s always had it since he broke his limiter

His time travel he technically could still do it if he remembered that he has the ability to time travel so it’s just an ability he doesn’t know he has

Recommend avoiding talking to a brick wall. They make mediocre conversationalists.
Agree.

Anyways God will start out 4D and Saitama's growth will become so ridiculous he transcends the dimensional barrier, and surpasses it, reaching 5D, but God grows with him, and they start an infinite loop of transcending dimensions up an infinite ladder. Trust.

Theory

but what if Saitama's power is actually just random and shifts depending on the foe?
When he is prepared to fight something like a monster, he becomes stronger, and his reactive evolution makes him stronger. But when facing a non-threat (something like that random cat who scratched him), Saitama is weaker than he is.

Theory

but what if Saitama's power is actually just random and shifts depending on the foe?
When he is prepared to fight something like a monster, he becomes stronger, and his reactive evolution makes him stronger. But when facing a non-threat (something like that random cat who scratched him), Saitama is weaker than he is.

BOS genos solos the verse or no
Jachi hard blitz's and tears him apart. Doesn't help that Genos is a huge glass cannon. If speed was equalized an argument could be made but rn Jachi is low-diffing BoS Genos at max.

And based on the way things are looking in terms of the powerscale, I don't think Jachi will be more than a mid-tier by much later in the series. The main characters are legit fodder doing their best to survive against insurmountable odds, even opponents that the cast has trouble with would be legit non-threats to Jachi, and Jachi himself is merely a general in a huge army, with the Demon Lord probably WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY above him. And from the looks of things, I severely doubt the demon's from the OG world are gonna be the peak of humanities adversaries. Demon Lord will probably be a highend high-tier, with the top tiers being in a league way above him.

that'd be cringe ngl
Mm I think it would be cool but I don't think it should be relevant as a thing in canon. I mean an official crossover story or something would be litty af, but not in the actual story of course that'd be stupid af.

Actually due to the premise of Versus it kind of would make sense. Seeing as how in Versus, in every universe there is a version of humanity backed into a corner, being terrorized by a species more powerful than them, and obv, if OPM were apart of the multiverse of Versus, the OPM humanity would have the natural threat of the Monster's, even if the threat isn't as impactful as most of the other natural threats are to their world's version of humanity.

Mm I think it would be cool but I don't think it should be relevant as a thing in canon. I mean an official crossover story or something would be litty af, but not in the actual story of course that'd be stupid af.

Actually due to the premise of Versus it kind of would make sense. Seeing as how in Versus, in every universe there is a version of humanity backed into a corner, being terrorized by a species more powerful than them, and obv, if OPM were apart of the multiverse of Versus, the OPM humanity would have the natural threat of the Monster's, even if the threat isn't as impactful as most of the other natural threats are to their world's version of humanity.
The ONEverse

Back