• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Are the guys at the end the space world natural enemies?
Kinda cute, i guess. ( inb4 they start ripping intestines next chapter. )

Are the guys at the end the space world natural enemies?
Kinda cute, i guess. ( inb4 they start ripping intestines next chapter. )
Yes, those are the aliens. They detected the human base position because they fired the Orbital Laser for too long

Hallow seems to have lost his "focus" during the battle. His blade is sparkling all over the place and unstable, whereas previously it looked normal

Hallow seems to have lost his "focus" during the battle. His blade is sparkling all over the place and unstable, whereas previously it looked normal
Yeah his blade is looking all messy, similar to chapter 2...

slash.png

yjL2Rlc.jpg

While in the previous chapter the sword was focused in a thin beam of light

1.jpg
2.jpg

5 Mages working together can make a big shockwave (likely tier 8), Pakka can body Low Tier Demons, and Kiva has to "Release" to slap away the orbital laser, this is impressive considering Kiva doesn't do this against weak attacks, like laser beams done by laser rifles of the Anti-Machine Human world. So I guess we could scale the Orbital Laser to 8-C. This could bump the Giants and Neo Humans as well

I'm curious, what do you have in mind?
Huh, just something not very strong, but which I believe if developed in the right way could draw a little more attention to the manga... Do you know what a crossover fanfic is?

Well I write fanfics, maybe you could call it cringe, but it's a way to practice my writing for when I release my own work
And I know some works that could synchronize nicely with the work itself: RWBY, One-Punch Man, Godzilla, Demon Slayer, Sweet Home/Shotgun Boy, Alien, Attack On Titan, Terminator (A little redundant) and Pacific Rim.

Huh, just something not very strong, but which I believe if developed in the right way could draw a little more attention to the manga... Do you know what a crossover fanfic is?

Well I write fanfics, maybe you could call it cringe, but it's a way to practice my writing for when I release my own work
And I know some works that could synchronize nicely with the work itself: RWBY, One-Punch Man, Godzilla, Demon Slayer, Sweet Home/Shotgun Boy, Alien, Attack On Titan, Terminator (A little redundant) and Pacific Rim.
Ohh, well go for it dude! I'm no fanfic reader but honestly anything that boosts the series popularity will do

AoT crossover is actually a good idea considering humanity's situation there. It be might 14th world to merge.

It seems the aliens from Space World rule the entirety of the observable universe and they are absolute xenophobes. Things are getting interesting.

I feel like that with this new chapter we might able to bump Kifraud's speed to High Hypersonic, maybe even MHS depending how far the Orbital Laser is from Earth

I feel like that with this new chapter we might able to bump Kifraud's speed to High Hypersonic, maybe even MHS depending how far the Orbital Laser is from Earth
What can we use as a reference for the distance?

B9y83lB.jpg

Yeah on closer look Hallow definitely lost his focus, look at how the blade gets all messy when he starts to doubt himself

My guess for the next chapter: Madarans slaughter everyone until Kiva is the only one left of the demon army and then, Jachi comes out of nowhere to stomp Madarans. Cosmic Devil World people are flabbergasted.

Back