• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah Tatsumaki got upgraded to class E
as Boros scales above everything she does, this is also an upgrade for Boros
see how this is a symbiotic relationship?
i can easily break boros’ scaling to orochi, borse scaling to tatsu is never happening.

something tell me that we are gettin banned and this is gonna be your fault you freak

Idk. He never performed any feats and his only thing is tanking Saitama's Normal Punch, which is an unquantifiable scaling feat for his dura. The only other noteworthy thing he has is pretty much causing Geryuganshoop to piss himself just by being there and presumably being far above his generals even in his armored state. Other than that there's nothing for him. Released Boros is murderstomping the Cadre's tho extreme low-diff.

But how does he scale above Orochi doe?
The test punch, the initial normal punch Saitama throws at the start of his fights, has a set strength. Armored Boros survived it while Orochi got his dragons destroyed in both redraw and pre redraw versions.

If I had to guess, these would be the main characters by order of relevance:
Saitama
Genos
Garou
Sonic
King
Fubuki
Tatsumaki

The others are way below, but maybe I'm missing somebody.

I mean
a weakened bomb could keep up with post darkshine Garou, so who’s to say that Darkshine is a rival to base bang either
Well I think most of us would say he probably isn't, but it depends on how much of a buff Awakening Breath is.

Healthy Bomb should be at least a couple times stronger than Darkshine, so it depends on how comparable Bomb and base Bang are. After all, Murata did say Bomb > Bang so it's possible that Bomb is physically superior to Bang w/o Awakening Breath.

I'd personally say base Bang is strong enough to KO Darkshine after a short fight, but not strong enough to one-shot.

I think that darkshine has the durability to somewhat tank hits from both anyways, since Garou didn’t manage to scratch darkshine (could only damage him with dura neg type stuff) and his damage from Golden Sperm’s hit was really just a concussion and bloody nose
But AP wise, I can’t see him being above atomic samurai

I think that darkshine has the durability to somewhat tank hits from both anyways, since Garou didn’t manage to scratch darkshine (could only damage him with dura neg type stuff) and his damage from Golden Sperm’s hit was really just a concussion and bloody nose
Yeah I'm confident that Bomb and base Bang are both significantly weaker than GS, also probably a bit slower.

AP wise though, I think Darkshine's interactions with ENW and Psykos both point to him being stronger than regular Atomic. The Superalloy missile knocked Psykos unconscious, which was more than the Beeline Atomic Slash did

AP wise though, I think Darkshine's interactions with ENW and Psykos both point to him being stronger than regular Atomic. The Superalloy missile knocked Psykos unconscious, which was more than the Beeline Atomic Slash did
Thats literally just AP vs DC
Darkshine is better at blowing things up because atomic literally just uses a sword

Thats literally just AP vs DC
Darkshine is better at blowing things up because atomic literally just uses a sword
In ENW's case sure, but if Atomic had just as much force behind the beeline slash as Darkshine had behind the Missile I'm sure he would have just sliced Psykorochi in half. If anything, Atomic has to have lower AP given the sheer number of concentrated slashes in such a small area

Last edited:
In ENW's case sure, but if Atomic had just as much force behind the beeline slash as Darkshine had behind the Missile I'm sure he would have just sliced Psykorochi in half.
He literally sliced through the part of Psyrochi that his sword made contact with
what else could you ask for

I mean
a weakened bomb could keep up with post darkshine Garou, so who’s to say that Darkshine is a rival to base bang either
Didn't say that. I knew that base Bang >> Darkshine in terms of AP (btw the wiki still says Darkshine is vastly superior in raw strength in the AP section. That is blatantly wrong and needs to be fixed). The thing is we didn't know Darkshine > AS, so for all we knew, base AS could have been on Bang's level indeed.

Why? Darkshine punched through ENW's water beam, he separated it in two parts, and one shot ENW. Meanwhile, AS attacked the water beam with his sword and barely managed to repel it (Iaian broke his sword while swinging at full power). Before the redraw, it was just durability what Darkshine had over AS. Now it's both.

Why? Darkshine punched through ENW's water beam, he separated it in two parts, and one shot ENW. Meanwhile, AS attacked the water beam with his sword and barely managed to repel it (Iaian broke his sword while swinging at full power). Before the redraw, it was just durability what Darkshine had over AS. Now it's both.
Because it’s a sword, the surface area literally makes it impossible to do anything against water besides slightly split it
being able to splash water better has nothing to do with AP in this situation

so it depends on how comparable Bomb and base Bang are. After all, Murata did say Bomb > Bang so it's possible that Bomb is physically superior to Bang w/o Awakening Breath.

I'd personally say base Bang is strong enough to KO Darkshine after a short fight, but not strong enough to one-shot.
Bang already fought a past (and likely weaker) version of Darkshine and he wasn't able to damage him, so a high volume KO is not possible in my opinion. He doesn't even have durability negation techniques. Darkshine's Durability > base Bang's AP.

I would take what Murata said with a grain of salt, he is not the highest authority on OPM, and many of the things he says are mere non-contrastated opinions. I would go more with Fubuki's statement, who, after witnessing Bang and Bomb at full power in base, stated they were equals.

Bang already fought a past (and likely weaker) version of Darkshine and he wasn't able to damage him, so a high volume KO is not possible in my opinion. He doesn't even have durability negation techniques. Darkshine's Durability > base Bang's AP.

I would take what Murata said with a grain of salt, he is not the highest authority on OPM, and many of the things he says are mere non-contrastated opinions. I would go more with Fubuki's statement, who, after witnessing Bang and Bomb at full power in base, stated they were equals.
As far as Murata's statement goes I'm just saying it makes base Bang's exact scaling a bit more ambiguous since it raises the possibility that base Bang is somewhat weaker than Bomb, something which I don't think there's any in-verse proof against. Or at least nothing I know about

Because it’s a sword, the surface area literally makes it impossible to do anything against water besides slightly split it
being able to splash water better has nothing to do with AP in this situation
If he had higher AP, ENW and AS's attacks woudn't be even. AS, even if the cut were small, would be able to slice through the jet and get to ENW's body with the slice alone, like Darkshine did. But he didn't.

Also, AS has shown that he can cut through energy. Homeless Emperor's balls were split in half after AS cut them. If he had the same AP as Darkshine, the water jet would have been sliced as well.

As far as Murata's statement goes I'm just saying it makes base Bang's exact scaling a bit more ambiguous since it raises the possibility that base Bang is somewhat weaker than Bomb, something which I don't think there's any in-verse proof against. Or at least nothing I know about
No offense, but did you ignore what I said about Fubuki?

Also, them performing their techniques simultaneously and in perfect syncronization should tell us something.

If he had higher AP, ENW and AS's attacks woudn't be even. AS, even if the cut were small, would be able to slice through the jet and get to ENW's body with the slice alone, like Darkshine did. But he didn't.

Also, AS has shown that he can cut through energy. Homeless Emperor's balls were split in half after AS cut them. If he had the same AP as Darkshine, the water jet would have been sliced as well.
Why would he be able to slice natural water from that far away.

Yeah I'm confident that Bomb and base Bang are both significantly weaker than GS, also probably a bit slower.

That depends on the AB multiplier, which is very hard to guess actually. On the one side, as we established earlier:
*I argue Darkshine is stronger than before because, despite having fought Bang in the past, he has continued training non stop, and he also stated that he is looking for a competitive fight (although this could be because no one has been able to damage him).

base Bang's AP < weaker Darkshine's durability < current Darkshine's durability < (one shot) Golden Sperm < (implied one shot level) Platinum Sperm = around Awakening Breath Bang.

This implies AB Bang is a one shot level above base Bang. However, this is only if you agree that PS is stronger than GS (I do, btw) , and that AB Bang is relative to PS (Garou could have gotten stronger after waking up/ taking damage). But, is AB Bang actually a one shot level above his regular self? Let's look at the evidence:

- Garou evolves massively against Orochi, to the point that he can tank attacks (Orochi's punch) stronger (presumably, because Orochi is trying harder and trying new techniques) than initial attacks (horns) that put holes in his body, and so fast that he went from having trouble and getting tagged by one horn, to doding all 8 horns almost simultaneously. After evolving so much, he decides to use an imperfect version of Awakening Breath on Orochi. The main point here is that he thought that he could get the job done with AB, although he could have kept evolving at an impressive pace. This would grant imperfect AB a boost higher than Garou's reactive evlolution during the Orochi fight.

- Asleep Garou uses imperfect AB on Darkshine and his strength doesn't seem to change much after waking up (assuming he lost it when he woke up).

- Garou uses imperfect AB against the A class squad in the forest, and he gets better but his durability and AP don't seem to change much, just his coordination and cognitive ability to turn the fight upside down.

- AB Bang clashes briefly with Garou (who just overcame a weakened Bomb, who should be relative to base Bang according to Fubuki). Not only that, but when Garou starts using perfect AB as well, his strength doesn't seem to vary, he even overcomes AB Garou while he didn't deal damage to a non AB Garou.

All in all, AB has many different interpretations, is extremely inconsistent, and as such such be examined more deeply.

You can't compare Superalloy Missile and Beeline Slash. Jetrochi's body literally morphs, it can change its shape continuously and even if it couldn't, it would be very hard to determine whether being cut in half is worse than being kicked out of the fusion/ being squashed, etc. Bang and Bomb together, who we established as higher in AP than Darkshine, perform their combined strongest technique on Goo Orochi and the visible damage is either hard to compare to the other heroes' attack, or less effective. That would be a contradiction unless we face the reality that Orochi's body is constantly changing size and form.

Why would he be able to slice natural water from that far away.
Because he has the range. He is able to cut rocks that are far away from him when facing BS, and he also cuts G5's laser from a considerable distance with his air slash, which is literally him cutting the air with his normal slash.

Because he has the range. He is able to cut rocks that are far away from him when facing BS, and he also cuts G5's laser from a considerable distance with his air slash, which is literally him cutting the air with his normal slash.
Or maybe he just knew that cutting something made of water would be completely useless
which is basically what he says when he’s talking about it.
image0.jpg

Or maybe he just knew that cutting something made of water would be completely useless
which is basically what he says when he’s talking about it.
image0.jpg
You don't seem to understand that ENW's jets are attacks that can be interacted with physically. I am not talking about AS splitting ENW's main body. I am talking about him being unable to split a jet which is much more condensated than a still water body. AS literally cut throught light, energy from HE and energy from Psykorochi coming at him. Darkshine and Garou have both split those jets, a slightly more narrow surface area is not going to make it impossible for AS to cut through the jets.

You don't seem to understand that ENW's jets are attacks that can be interacted with physically. I am not talking about AS splitting ENW's main body. I am talking about him being unable to split a jet which is much more condensated than a still water body. AS literally cut throught light, energy from HE and energy from Psykorochi coming at him. Darkshine and Garou have both split those jets, a slightly more narrow surface area is not going to make it impossible for AS to cut through the jets.
He did cut the jet though?

No offense, but did you ignore what I said about Fubuki?

Also, them performing their techniques simultaneously and in perfect syncronization should tell us something.
Oh I didn't even register what you said about Fubuki.

Now that I have looked at it I don't think her opinion about their relative strength means anything, she made that statement and then later thought she'd be able to marginally contribute to Bomb vs Garou and was shocked when she couldn't perceive the fight. This is also the same person who thought Saitama was way weaker than Amai Mask after he bodied Sonic by basically just standing there.

In other words, she still had no idea how strong Bomb was at that point in time and definitely wouldn't be in a position to notice a x2 or x3 AP difference.

I don't think being able to perform combo moves means their AP is inherently equal. There could be many other factors that go into combos like Roaring Aura and Cross Fang like technique style, skill or even Ki Bs after Nichirin's comments

Last edited:
Back