• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does any of you think that saitama will became at least 3-A or Low 2-C in the future?
Definitely at least High 3-A.

Already been established he has limitless potential so I could see him growing to infinity.

But also, God seems like a universal guy. He may even be dimensional. Who knows.

Definitely at least High 3-A.

Already been established he has limitless potential so I could see him growing to infinity.

But also, God seems like a universal guy. He may even be dimensional. Who knows.
I can definitely see saitama becoming above time and space at the end of Manga. He can already time travel now and was outright stated he is above space and time already (though the context is that he can time travel now and not that he transcends Space and time literally.... yet).

Also, was it already established how long will Manga be? Like 400 Chapters or so?

I can definitely see saitama becoming above time and space at the end of Manga. He can already time travel now and was outright stated he is above space and time already (though the context is that he can time travel now and not that he transcends Space and time literally.... yet).

Also, was it already established how long will Manga be? Like 400 Chapters or so?
I don't think so. But probably around 300 - 400 chapters if I had to guess.

We are probably like halfway there right now.

I can't wait for the next chapters.

We're gonna get the scene of King and Atomi Samurai cutting apples.

By the way this could confirm if Atomic Samurai can actually cut atoms or cells and whatnot.

In the webcomic he says he can't even cut on a cellular level. Wonder if that will be changed in the manga.

I'm calling it right now, he's going to say that King cut on a sub-atomic/quantum level, and then he'll state that he can only cut on an atomic scale.

I just realized that, because of the tanktop master scaling, human Garou at his peak could technically contend with gums
and Bug God would also beat gums
******* MA arc has the most blatantly bad scaling, having a guy that lost to human Garou going head to head with a Cadre’s full power

I don’t even feel like Garou was weakened that much against bug god given he had time to heal and his AD would’ve compensated for it all
I just think the scaling really doesn’t make sense.
Also Gums being able to hurt fuhrer ugly is a crime, because that implies that tanktop
master is Amai Mask level…

There are still people who think any version of superman from comics can beat saitama still. LMAOO

They also called Saitama's feats "fodder in comparison" to him. Hilarious.

There are still people who think any version of superman from comics can beat saitama still. LMAOO

They also called Saitama's feats "fodder in comparison" to him. Hilarious.
Uh...

Sorry to break it to you but they're right.

Vsbw severely downplays Superman and ignores his best feat.

Not every version can beat Saitama but the most mainstream ones definitely can.

They're way faster than Saitama, have way more abilities, and many have universal to multiversal feats.

Uh...

They're way faster than Saitama, have way more abilities, and many have universal to multiversal feats.
Yeah, but no version of Superman is beating Child Emperor. Millennium Emperor Nova oneshots 🥱🥱

Uh...

New 52 and Reberth Superman gets claped hard.
Thay don't have a single feat that puts them above solar system level.

New 52 and Reberth Superman gets claped hard.
Thay don't have a single feat that puts them above solar system level.
Even if you don't think they are above solar system level

New 52 and Rebirth Superman are like trillions of times faster at worst.

They can also fly through time freely and have a decent amount of abilities.

So there's no way they would lose.

qwp1a35sqdm51.jpg

I wouldn't say we particularly low-ball them, it's more like a middling approach if you take everything into account.

Even if you don't think they are above solar system level

New 52 and Rebirth Superman are like trillions of times faster at worst.

They can also fly through time freely and have a decent amount of abilities.

So there's no way they would lose.
No they can't travel through time.
I don't remember any feats on that level.

Also, speed dosen't mean you win automatically. They can't hurt saitama.

This is literally exactly what would happen

No way OPM fans see the dominator of the universe who literally beat the strongest people from every other planet in the universe and was almost a real fight for Saitama and was like “yeah this random esper from earth is wayyy stronger” smh

Not gonna lie, that is raw as hell tbh.

I'd like to see a Tatsumaki winning version though.

And then Boros has a flashback of Boris telling him “when the time comes, don’t expect someone to save you” and he goes meteoric burst x3 and uses the giga borse beam

Since so many interesting pictures are being posted in the thread, let's show you some of the coolest pictures from OPM (Mostly fanats).

i-know-this-has-been-done-before-but-heres-my-take-on-v0-swzx2of17tr91.jpg

Monster Tatsumaki

Back