• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkYxMTI2MzYxNTMzNTU1OTMzMzU0JTJGcDEyLnBuZw==

Peak

Does Multiverse exists in OPM?
if you look at the existing achievements, starting from the genos hypothesis and BLAST friends who might come from another alternative world, then the answer is yes, and I think comso opm has touched 2b of the genos hypothesis

@Phoenks actually took on the boros force and held their own. ******* metal.

and you ask why no one has called out the scaling, and to that I say people have, I did once, but there’s a bang wagon that followed Ziller along with his CR. I do think Damage called it out too, but they couldn’t really do much since it is one person against a plethora of agrees from boros side. But that could have been a different CR thread.

and mods here are tired of Boros discussion do to how toxic it gets. They probably didn’t want to engage.

and you ask why no one has called out the scaling, and to that I say people have, I did once, but there’s a bang wagon that followed Ziller along with his CR. I do think Damage called it out too, but they couldn’t really do much since it is one person against a plethora of agrees from boros side. But that could have been a different CR thread.

and mods here are tired of Boros discussion do to how toxic it gets. They probably didn’t want to engage.
Called out what scaling?

actually the only reason it's getting removed now is because there was a mistranslation on the most important statement, not because of anything special you guys did
also your mom stinky

And because his statements are not enough to put him above Tatsumaki.

Actually i’ve been planning this CRT for a long time, knowing that i would have Phoenks’ support gave me courage to post it

rarely us (tatsusimpers) get any support

And because his statements are not enough to put him above Tatsumaki.
only because the one that debunked you entirely was mistranslated
Actually i’ve been planning this CRT for a long time, knowing that i would have Phoenks’ support gave me courage to post it

rarely us (tatsusimpers) get any support
the staff team hates Boros bro idk how you think you're the ones not getting support.

actually, Tatsumaki with power of God would be stronger than Garou by a massive difference considering both in human forms

so i doubt if Blast could even stand a chance before Cosmic Tatsumaki, leave alone Boris

What if we just say Tatsumaki and boris are equal and don't fight over that anymore? Like bruh, the whole thread is filled with those arguments 💀

What if we just say Tatsumaki and boris are equal and don't fight over that anymore? Like bruh, the whole thread is filled with those arguments 💀
i wish i could

but sure, Ziller we’ve been quite out of countrol nowadays, i dont wanna get banned again
lets stop this topic

Back