• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Planning a downgrade for Boris soon. He didn't even make up a 4th of Blasts' feat.

Should be downgraded to High 6-C scaling below Boros because Boros is still the strongest in the universe and obviously the strongest of his own race thus he can't scale above him.
denied because I am a borotarian dictatoros and the people will have no say.

Too late now I guess. Go ahead.

I just hope you have your evidence ready because I didn't yet.

Too late, copypasted all the arguments in the thread, me and other Boners are already cooking counter arguments.

Coomander you left out so many other arguments dang.

Like, the guidebook having other dumb and unusable statements.

The statement blatantly being a hyperbolic hype statement for Boros similar to when it said he damaged Saitama.

Not being able to prove that he is the strongest in the universe due to the existence of Blast and his team existing.

The fact that it's a singular statement and Boris has no feats anywhere near where he scales outside of CSRC.

And that due to these issues it's impossible for him to scale to a solid rating, and would at best be possibly.

those can be used as long as the discussion goes, i just wanted to counter the justfications used on his profile you know.

Coomander you left out so many other arguments dang.

Like, the guidebook having other dumb and unusable statements.

The statement blatantly being a hyperbolic hype statement for Boros similar to when it said he damaged Saitama.

Not being able to prove that he is the strongest in the universe due to the existence of Blast and his team existing.

The fact that it's a singular statement and Boris has no feats anywhere near where he scales outside of CSRC.

And that due to these issues it's impossible for him to scale to a solid rating, and would at best be possibly.
blud acting like the thread is gonna have opposition

Not sure if this ever got posted here, but this is the TL for the Watchdogman extra chapter.

https://cub*ri.moe/read/gist/OPM/187-5/1/
*=a

"his true power is still unknown"
alright time to do the literal only reasonable thing and make his stats unknown, as they should have been long ago.

"Swordmaster" thinking he is impressive for unseathing at the speed of sound while Atomic's disciple cuts and outpaces bullets 😭

I have one question if ya'll don't mind, Saitama becames more powerful each day so much he can theoretically one shot his previous self, right? Does that mean he can one shot some of 4-A characters?

cause the copy of saitama in the machine was unable to measure up to Saitama's actual power
and Saitama also says he can't get any stronger at some point, so it'd be contradictory.
We know Saitama has no idea about the extent of his own power though.

He's just saying that because he would never think it'd be possible for him to have a fight that pushed him to be even stronger than he is.

We know Saitama has no idea about the extent of his own power though.
well we have stuff like garou knowing he's way stronger when he evolved against Saitama, before really showing anything off, and at the end of the day, Saitama still said it, so we'd just assume that he can tell when he gets stronger even if he doesn't know by much
like for example, his normal punch is pretty consistent, so if his casual attack from today was stronger than his casual attack from yesterday, that's one way he could tell.
Regardless, the machine is unreliable at best and just explicitly wrong and unusable at worst.

I have one question if ya'll don't mind, Saitama becames more powerful each day so much he can theoretically one shot his previous self, right? Does that mean he can one shot some of 4-A characters?
he can one shot most of 4-a characters considering that is one of the biggest tiers and he is REALLY high on this tier.

Boros squad I think it’s time we abandon the sinking ship, and hop on the Boris jet
our salvation lies in the new generation, this is what Boros paged the road for.

Both sides are cringe as ****. Flopptsumaki fans and Lorosbros are all coping and arguing who's the lesser loser.
Unfortunately for you Boris also atomizes Sanji and then uses gravity knuckle to being the atoms back together to atomize them again and then seal them into another dimension because one piece is mid.

Back