• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Saitama clean up​

Here is the new re-arranged section for Saitama's ability section:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics/Self-Momentum (Could easily dodge bullets from Boros' ship), Enhanced Senses, Afterimage Creation (Created Afterimages), Pseudo-Flight (Could move and change his momentum and keep afloat in the air), Air Manipulation and Shockwave Creation (Can generate air pressure and shockwaves with his attacks), Non-Physical Interaction (Was able to physically interact with Phoenix Man's spiritual/mind plane), limited Telepathy (Heard Phoenix Man and Child Emperor's mental conversation), Heat and Fire Resistance (Was unfazed by Genos' attacks. Was unaffected by Boros' attacks, which could melt entire sections of his ship), Resistance to Freezing (Unaffected by Withered Sprout’s freezing attack), Overwhelming Aura (Completely scared Carnage Kabuto), Can hold his breath in space for an extended period of time

EDIT: Training saitama should receive supernatural willpower and high pain tolerance

Boros and his ship get an upgrade​

Previously. Boros was downgraded from Multi-Continent level to Small Country level+ to Country level, as many heavily disagreed with Boros' ship scaling to the full force of the moon jump, and Boros scaled above his ship's durability. So we decided to abandon that feat entirely, however we soon decided to go back to the feat, and Ugarik calced the Saitama landing on the ship to be Continent level. So this should mean Boros should be updated as accordingly as he was able to destroy his own ship.

- His ship should have "Continent level" durability instead of "Unknown"

- Boros new AP should look like this:

Attack Potency: Small Country level+ (As an Above Dragon level threat, he should be superior to the Meteor. Far stronger than his subordinates), likely far higher (Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days) | At least Continent level (Stronger than before. Could easily destroy sections of his own ship. Did more damage to it then Tornado of Terror did when she deflected the ship's full bombardment back at it) | At least Continent level (Stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form), Multi-Continent level with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)

Also for the love of god, somewhat please choose an end for this calc pls

Last edited:
Air Manipulation and Shockwave Creation are the same here. What is his feat of resisting electricity? Why is he having Attack Reflection?

Actually attack reflection doesn't have anything and I dunno why it's even there, removed it.

What is his feat of resisting electricity?
He was unaffected by Genos and Boros portruding electricity

Air Manipulation and Shockwave Creation are the same here
I mean some other profiles seperate them so doesn't matter

All of the resistances should be moved to the bottom of the list so:
  • Genos and Boros' attacks having an electric aura around them is not enough to give Saitama a Resistance to Electricity. If that were the case, everybody from Dragon Ball would have it for standing next to Super Saiyan 2s or characters as they charge up an attack with an electric aura.
  • Resistance to Telepathy from what?
  • Resistance to Air Manipulation from resisting telekinesis?
  • He does not have Social Influencing. He might actually has the opposite, as everybody sees him as a garbage-tier hero.
  • Supernatural Willpower? From his fight with Tatsumaki, right? Because, that's webcomic-only as of right now.

• Supernatural Willpower? From his fight with Tatsumaki, right? Because, that's webcomic-only as of right now.
No but from the fact that Dr.Genus describes him as having removed his natural limiter through sheer effort with zero talent.

As for Boros. He shouldn't have likely far higher for his Power Released Form, just at least 6-A is fine and it is more reasonable imo.

Justifications/Images links should be provided for Saitama's Acrobatics to show his skill; He often fights & moves unskillfully, & not much moreso when he gets serious, so justifications would help big time.
Enhanced Senses should clarify his Enhanced Vision & Hearing, & provide justifications/Image links to show his senses.
Regarding his Resistances, didn't he also resist Tatsumaki's telekinetic attacks, too? She might not have used Air Manipulation, but if she's a stronger Psychic, than him resisting her attacks should also be mentioned.
Is holding your breath in space not something ordinary people can do? Can't regular, IRL humans hold their breath in space for like, 15 seconds?
Saitama should have justifications/image links for his Social Influencing. Diplomacy isn't something anyone can do, & while he can smart, he's a simpleton, often times. So I think it's important we have evidence to show he can negotiate & verbally convince & such.
I'm not sure about Fear Inducing & Overwhelming Aura/Paralysis Inducement. Carnage Kabuto said he was scared because of his instincts going crazy. & Genos was scared when Saitama went serious, but a moment later, Saitama ended the fight & said to go out for noodles. How do we know it wasn't just Genos being able to sense the danger well, & being terrified for his life, rather than Saitama exerting an aura of fear, when he was super casual both before & after? He only went serious at Genos's request anyway.
Do we have any scans showing what Saitama did to knock? Did he tap someone on the head? Hit air? I'm not sure going into a Spiritual Plane is in part or in whole Non-Physical Interaction. It could be other abilities, in addition to or in place of that.
Actually attack reflection doesn't have anything and I dunno why it's even there, removed it.

He was unaffected by Genos and Boros portruding electricity

I mean some other profiles seperate them so doesn't matter
Yeah, Attack Reflection needs justifications/scans.
Maybe it was for deflecting/splitting the beam attack of Lord Boros's CSRC he tried to use to destroy the Earth or such?

Saitama didn't deflect Boros' CSRC. He obliterated it with the shockwave from his serious punch. As for Saitama's Acrobatics, he showed it when he dodged mutiple bullets from Boros' ship while he was in the air.

Yeah, Attack Reflection needs justifications/scans.
Maybe it was for deflecting/splitting the beam attack of Lord Boros's CSRC he tried to use to destroy the Earth or such?
I already stated I have no idea where that came from and I already removed it.

Is holding your breath in space not something ordinary people can do? Can't regular, IRL humans hold their breath in space for like, 15 seconds?
That's something from the OG profile and not something I added. I just didn't bother to remove it.

I'll answer on the rest later

Your example is not good enough for pseudo flight. He whiffed a punch, landed on a rock Orochi blasted up, then jumped again.

Due to Boros' frictionless aura its unlikely Saitama would be exposed to reentry temperatures. Since all the heat is from friction.

There's zero examples of him being resistant to aggressive telepathy and both Tornado and Blizzard have launched him with air blasts and shockwaves before. The most he has is resistant to telekinesis.

He's never been hurt before and the times when he was capable of being hurt he doesn't get it enough to get that power

No one likes him. He only gets supports when he's A-Class in the webcomic and we're not mixing canons atm.

Carnage Kabuto was scarred because he saw Saitama's true strength and instinctively jumped back.

Genos was just shocked by Saitama holding back slightly less.

Neither are good for anything other than maybe the aura thing.
The ship's barrage should be upgraded to "Continent level" as it could harm the ship itself
The ship didn't harm itself here. Tornado tossing back the bullets harmed it, and considering Tornado's power it could very well be more her than it.
Also for the love of god, somewhat please choose an end for this calc pls
I told Ouroboros weeks ago to put an accepted end to what we're using.

If it helps the fully translated CSRC databook page said it can scortch the Earth so it's better backed now than it was then.

I told Ouroboros weeks ago to put an accepted end to what we're using.

If it helps the fully translated CSRC databook page said it can scortch the Earth so it's better backed now than it was then.
Nobody has chosen an end though, I've asked many times but we haven't gotten any decisive conclusion yet. The math was approved but no end has been chosen and as soon as someone chooses an end I will demarcate it properly. Since it's a pressing matter, I will go ask some calc group members for further input now

Last edited:
Saitama didn't deflect Boros' CSRC. He obliterated it with the shockwave from his serious punch. As for Saitama's Acrobatics, he showed it when he dodged mutiple bullets from Boros' ship while he was in the air.
I was attempting to speculate on why the ability was there in the first place.
That we know what the Acrobatics feat is, is good. Scans of that should be linked in his profile with the ability listing, so people know what it is. Being fast & jumping good isn't all there is to Acrobatics, so our profile should be to sure to provide evidence that Saitama can do more.

In order to break his limiter, he had to have many near-death experiences and keep pushing right? I forget if Dr. Genus ever explained it in a way that would justify "High Pain Tolerance"
That is the case of Garou. In the case of Saitama, it seems different to me. Dr. Genus said he removed his limiter through sheer effort while having no talent at all, yeah he didn't specifically mention anything about him having a high pain tolerance. That is a willpower feat. But if Saitama himself specifically says that his training could kill him and he could continue to do it while vomiting blood and having broken limbs whatsoever, I don't see why he shouldn't have high pain tolerance.

@Imaginym Okay.

That is the case of Garou. In the case of Saitama, it seems different to me. Dr. Genus said he removed his limiter through sheer effort while having no talent at all, yeah he didn't specifically mention anything about him having a high pain tolerance. That is a willpower feat. But if Saitama himself specifically says that his training could kill him and he could continue to do it while vomiting blood and having broken limbs whatsoever, I don't see why he shouldn't have high pain tolerance.

@Imaginym Okay.
Oh, great! When does Saitama say the thing about the training killing him? If we can get a scan, that's a pretty direct case for pain tolerance. Dying like that could be very painful

Oh, great! When does Saitama say the thing about the training killing him? If we can get a scan, that's a pretty direct case for pain tolerance. Dying like that could be very painful
Well, it was not really killing him. But in this scan, it says that the training almost killed him but he continued to do it anyway. I think that "almost killed" is enough.

Pain tolerance is fine then. Forgot about how weirdly strained Saitama was from his training.
Yeah, it's one of the more parodic aspects of the story. Saitama's limiter was so low that doing a normal physical training regimen under unpleasant circumstances was enough to bring him to a near-death experience on the daily. That's assuming it wasn't his fights with monsters that brought him near to death, which would make sense but IDK if ONE wanted to have this be a somewhat logical process

Nobody has chosen an end though, I've asked many times but we haven't gotten any decisive conclusion yet. The math was approved but no end has been chosen and as soon as someone chooses an end I will demarcate it properly. Since it's a pressing matter, I will go ask some calc group members for further input now
What end do you prefer? Just asking

Shouldn't pain tolerance thing be only for in training Saitama and not post training? Post training Saitama never even feels pain other than the inside

Because we never see him experience that kinda stuff at all, no one is even able to damage him after all

That doesn't mean he lost it. It makes no sense to me.
Well.... You did say:

If his extreme Pain Tolerance of how his body destroyed his training is a Willpower Feat, in that it's a product of how strong his Will is during Training, then that level of Willpower that grants him the Pain Tolerance could be considered Circumstantial.
& Saitama seems to have changed a fair bit since then. Besides being balding & having lived & gotten a lot of character development, it could be argued he's less passionate.

He trained to get stronger, but nowadays, he's dispassionate, feeling he reached the top, seemingly untouchable, & most fights feel meaningless.

While Saitama in training certainly has it....
I'd question if current day Saitama has the kind of willpower that the feat was born of to call on it again for the Pain Resistance. Especially since he's hardly ever felt physical pain recently, IIRC.
Even besides all that I said above, not all things improve with time.

So training Saitama should will power and pain tolerance?

Also thoughts on how Saitama's ability section looks in the OP now?

If we can't prove that his willpower after his training is not as strong as during the training, we can't get rid of his ability. That is complete headcanon, nothing implies that his will becomes weaker after training.

If we can't prove that his willpower after his training is not as strong as during the training, we can't get rid of his ability. That is complete headcanon, nothing implies that his will becomes weaker after training.

As I said:

1. The pain tolerance was a product of his will to get stronger.
2. Saitama often wonders if he's gotten too strong.
3. Saitama has stopped training, in fact.
(Not to mention he's rejected training offers, suggesting a further disinterest in it.)
4. Saitama has lost most of his enthusiasm for fighting, which was why he trained to get stronger.
5. Heck, hasn't he warned people (Suiryu) not to get too strong?

I don't really recall him expressing such a will during his modern days as a hero.

(Not to mention Saitama's limiter being broken & his appearance changing suggests he changed significantly after his training, too, but this is less significant.)

Not only that, we have reason to believe he'd NOT want to get stronger. Being too strong ruined what he finds fun, so Saitama WOULDN'T want to get stronger.
& wanting to get stronger was what gave him the will for his pain tolerance.

Saitama has stopped training, in fact.
(Not to mention he's rejected training offers, suggesting a further disinterest in it.)
One of the data books states he still trains and does the same routine iirc. He's likely unmotivated to try anything else

One of the data books states he still trains and does the same routine iirc. He's likely unmotivated to try anything else
Wouldn't that, along with his other behaviour, suggest he's unmotivated about his training, too?
Even if it's a daily routine, that doesn't mean he does it passionately. Lots of things done daily are dispassionately.

As I said:

1. The pain tolerance was a product of his will to get stronger.
2. Saitama often wonders if he's gotten too strong.
3. Saitama has stopped training, in fact.
4. Saitama has lost most of his enthusiasm for fighting, which was why he trained to get stronger.
5. Heck, hasn't he warned people (Suiryu) not to get too strong?

I don't really recall him expressing such a will during his modern days as a hero.

(Not to mention Saitama's limiter being broken & his appearance changing suggests he changed significantly after his training, too, but this is less significant.)

Not only that, we have reason to believe he'd NOT want to get stronger. Being too strong ruined what he finds fun, so Saitama WOULDN'T want to get stronger.
& wanting to get stronger was what gave him the will for his pain tolerance.
So if Saitama got in a tough situation now, assuming that were possible, he wouldn't have pain tolerance? Whether or not he's motivated in daily life doesn't mean his pain tolerance disappears. If Saitama were actually taking damage (as he would in any vsbattle), he'd have all the motivation to push through pain to get stronger- unless you want to claim he's lost all his edge and he wouldn't be motivated by getting a real fight.

I don't see any reason why it should be excluded from current Saitama's abilities

So if Saitama got in a tough situation now, assuming that were possible, he wouldn't have pain tolerance? Whether or not he's motivated in daily life doesn't mean his pain tolerance disappears. If Saitama were actually taking damage (as he would in any vsbattle), he'd have all the motivation to push through pain to get stronger- unless you want to claim he's lost all his edge and he wouldn't be motivated by getting a real fight.

I don't see any reason why it should be excluded from current Saitama's abilities
I don't see why he would have pain tolerance when none of his opponents are doing any damage to him. That's like saying a regular human should pain tolerance for having lots of small water droplets splashes at them

I'm not quite sure I understand the argument that Saitama's willpower disappears after his training either. He didn't even show the slightest hint of his will got weaker after his training. In fact, in the webcomic, he was still regarded to be a guy with a lot of willpower by Fubuki.

I don't see why he would have pain tolerance when none of his opponents are doing any damage to him. That's like saying a regular human should pain tolerance for having lots of small water droplets splashes at them
So he's lost it because he had no use for it? Even if he has lost it, if the need to be stronger is what spawned it in the first place. And I don't think we can be sure he's lost it because he's become apathetic, it's not clear if the apathy is a limiter thing or a lack of a challenge thing

This. Especially since by the way he describes it, it sounds like the symptoms got worse the more of the routine he did.

If you go & start building up a resistance to something like pain, then go & almost never experience that for a very long period of time (How long HAS it been since Saitama became bald?), your body will probably have stopped accomodating for those stresses.
I'm not quite sure I understand the argument that Saitama's willpower disappears after his training either. He didn't even show the slightest hint of his will got weaker after his training. In fact, in the webcomic, he was regarded to be a guy having a lot of willpower by Fubuki.
On one hand, it was his WILL TO GET STRONGER. & he definitely doesn't seem as interested in getting stronger nowadays.

Being willful about wanting to be buff & being willful about wanting to helpful after different feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back