• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I now headcanon now that its in character for Blast to use his portals that way

Really cool and creative edit
Theoretically he should be able to. If he could redirect the energy of Garou's Nuclear Fission punches into the sky, he should be more than capable of using a portal to take in another energy attack and just send it back out in the direction it came from. It'd definitely work on CSRC considering how far Garou scales above it as well.

Theoretically he should be able to. If he could redirect the energy of Garou's Nuclear Fission punches into the sky, he should be more than capable of using a portal to take in another energy attack and just send it back out in the direction it came from. It'd definitely work on CSRC considering how far Garou scales above it as well.
I'm now thinking that Garou could have redirected Saitama's punches into Saitama with the portals or something. Then again I guess Saitama would have just grabbed the portal and knocked it away.

I wonder why Sweet Mask is actually called Sweet Mask, like, I get the meaning, he's a handsome guy and all, yet is brutal against monsters or anything on his way, but he doesn't want anyone to know that colder part of him (although has no problems in being brutal against monsters in public) that's why he ordered the disciples to leave the battle against Do-S

Then why the Association named him that way and he just allows it ? The name quite literally says he isn't what he looks

Iirc in the webcomic he actually wore a mask for a very long time due to believing people wouldn't accept him for his uglyness, and when it broke and people finally saw his face (by wich point he already became a shapeshifting ugmon.) he was very handsome.

RDT_20230413_2005246904224900535815409.jpg

Classic Darkshine L
Classic Flashy Flash W

Also I love Darkshine he's almost favorite S-Class Hero, but nah bro the Darkshine wankers are cringe. People unironically think he isn't a mid-tier level S-Class.

i wish the scaling would use databooks, i wish….
“the power to move all creation”
“a supreme power that can shake the very earth and overturn the nature of all things in the universe”
“her power can move all creation”
😥😥😰😰😰😰😰
h1f7j1rwtth71.png

i wish the scaling would use databooks, i wish….
“the power to move all creation”
“a supreme power that can shake the very earth and overturn the nature of all things in the universe”
“her power can move all creation”
😥😥😰😰😰😰😰
h1f7j1rwtth71.png
Give atomic samurai his HF blade already people

Also I love Darkshine he's almost favorite S-Class Hero, but nah bro the Darkshine wankers are cringe. People unironically think he isn't a mid-tier level S-Class.
Well he’s stronger than prisoner, ZombieMan, ttm, drive knight, child emperor, pig god (maybe) and king

and everyone else is stronger than him. Watchdog man is probably stronger too but he’s a complete unknown and probably shouldn’t even have a profile right now but whatever

🤓 Snot coming out of nostrils B-But Darkshine was weakened by the acid!!! I know he got hit in the face where the acid didn't touch him, but his confidence was clearly weakened and that means he'd actually stomp Golden Sperm!
100% Confidence Darkshine no diffs God

That being said, everybody except tanktop and prisoner would probably kick darkshine’s ass in a fight due to their abilities, so he’s a low tier in terms of actual usefulness

Assuming we HYPOTHETICALLY took the "moving all creation" seriously, would it be 2-C due to alternate timelines/parallel dimensions from Blast? And could we get possibly 2-B/2-A due to Genos mentioning multiverse theory in his hypothesis?

Assuming we HYPOTHETICALLY took the "moving all creation" seriously, would it be 2-C due to alternate timelines/parallel dimensions from Blast? And could we get possibly 2-B/2-A due to Genos mentioning multiverse theory in his hypothesis?
the multiverse is fine,but no one will scale(for now,wait a few years)

It would be 9-C due to it being an outlier and we also erase her other scaling because that’s an outlier too

I'm late to it, but that's an amazing edit.

Yeah, until he gets rid of his insecurity problems, Darkshine will always stay at mid tier, TTM and Puri-Puri Prisoner also shows more growth in that arc than him.

Well he’s stronger than prisoner, ZombieMan, ttm, drive knight, child emperor, pig god (maybe) and king

and everyone else is stronger than him. Watchdog man is probably stronger too but he’s a complete unknown and probably shouldn’t even have a profile right now but whatever
He probably loses to Zombieman if the latter was able to beat Carnage Kabuto just cause of regen, remember CK literally tried killing him for an entire week straight and still lost, there's no way Darkshine can overcome the regen advantage before tiring out.

Tbh I think Drive Knight wins via hax, strategy, and prior knowledge but if he slips up he gets one-shotted in most forms tbh.

I'm not certain if CE can win, but I think he has a shot due to his hax. But the sheer statistic gap might be too much for him. It's also not like Darkshine is some idiotic brute either.

Pig God probably wins imo, I really think Darkshine's attacks just straight-up wouldn't work, and Pig God would literally eat him after Darkshine tires himself out.

All memes aside, King stalemates tbh, if he can cause a Monster to literally die from fear, someone like Darkshine who can become cowardly due to insecurities and fear of losing would immediately be crushed under the mental stress of the very idea of fighting King.

As you said in your other reply, the only S-Class Heroes who I can confidently say Darkshine would beat without a doubt are the two weaker powerhouses (PPP and TTM). I also think Darkshine has a chance against Metal Bat if Darkshine is bloodlusted and Metal Bat starts out at his base level. Base Metal Bat is barely Demon level at best, Darkshine could one-shot arguably the most durable Demon level Monster (Bug God), who MIGHT have Dragon level durability, with so much force that literally half of Bug God's body was completely annihilated, Saitama style. If Darkshine goes all out on base Metal Bat, he just wouldn't have the time to use Fighting Spirit.

He probably loses to Zombieman if the latter was able to beat Carnage Kabuto just cause of regen, remember CK literally tried killing him for an entire week straight and still lost, there's no way Darkshine can overcome the regen advantage before tiring out.

Tbh I think Drive Knight wins via hax, strategy, and prior knowledge but if he slips up he gets one-shotted in most forms tbh.

I'm not certain if CE can win, but I think he has a shot due to his hax. But the sheer statistic gap might be too much for him. It's also not like Darkshine is some idiotic brute either.

Pig God probably wins imo, I really think Darkshine's attacks just straight-up wouldn't work, and Pig God would literally eat him after Darkshine tires himself out.

All memes aside, King stalemates tbh, if he can cause a Monster to literally die from fear, someone like Darkshine who can become cowardly due to insecurities and fear of losing would immediately be crushed under the mental stress of the very idea of fighting King.

As you said in your other reply, the only S-Class Heroes who I can confidently say Darkshine would beat without a doubt are the two weaker powerhouses (PPP and TTM). I also think Darkshine has a chance against Metal Bat if Darkshine is bloodlusted and Metal Bat starts out at his base level. Base Metal Bat is barely Demon level at best, Darkshine could one-shot arguably the most durable Demon level Monster (Bug God), who MIGHT have Dragon level durability, with so much force that literally half of Bug God's body was completely annihilated, Saitama style. If Darkshine goes all out on base Metal Bat, he just wouldn't have the time to use Fighting Spirit.

Adding to this, Flashy Flash vs Darkshine? Flashy Flash would speed blitz him and Darkshine wouldn't be able to react fast enough, plus as shown above, Golden Sperm knocked Darkshine out for a while and Flashy Flash recovered much faster from attacks received from the superior Platinum Sperm.

Genos if he fought Darkshine can also just use his flight to his advantage and bombard Darkshine from above with his attacks, and his speed with his thrusters are considerable.

Genos just goes ten second mode and negative diff win
it’s also a no diff for drive knight since he can just throw acid and drugs at him whike motorcycling around
Chimperor just freezes darkshine, no diff
Metal bat’s bat has 6-A durability, he would probably be able to hold out against Darkshine long enough
King just uses his supernatural luck tbh

it’s also a no diff for drive knight since he can just throw acid and drugs at him whike motorcycling around
Metal bat’s bat has 6-A durability, he would probably be able to hold out against Darkshine long enough
Darkshine has Limited Acid Resistance since VFU acid (which has shown to be far more potent than DK) only melted his shine

King doesnt have supernatural luck

Metal Bat durability is a big question mark since he can get severely damaged by characters far below Darkshine and Human Garou incapacitated him, Darkshine would just oneshot him like he did to Bug God.

Adding to this, Flashy Flash vs Darkshine? Flashy Flash would speed blitz him and Darkshine wouldn't be able to react fast enough, plus as shown above, Golden Sperm knocked Darkshine out for a while and Flashy Flash recovered much faster from attacks received from the superior Platinum Sperm.

Genos if he fought Darkshine can also just use his flight to his advantage and bombard Darkshine from above with his attacks, and his speed with his thrusters are considerable.
FF outclasses Darkshine in quite literally every single aspect of combat. He is stronger, faster, more durable, more skilled, more experienced, more intelligent, more agile, has a better arsenal of abilities, and has a better arsenal of equipment (well, Darkshine has none but you get the point). He'd murderstomp Darkshine no-diff.

Base Genos in the current manga is kind of vague, though I believe Darkshine has overall better scaling, but I think Genos takes it due to his multiple advantages, including range. 10-Second Genos godstomps Darkshine.

DK's acid would do nothing but the drugs, extreme heat, and electricity could have an effect, which he would abuse knowing he can't win in an upfront battle.

Metal Bat isn't a defensive fighter, as shown in his fight with Garou, I think he's more likely to just rush Darkshine and get one-shotted. His base speed is also way lower, given that Garou could outpace an amped Metal Bat, with an incomparably faster Garou getting nigh-blitzed by a serious Darkshine.

There is one other thing: Darkshine is MHS+ while Metal Bat starts at High Hypersonic+ in any fair battle. If they fight going 100% at the start, Metal Bat would die due to having even less physicals than Bug God (Bug God = Low 7-B, Base Metal Bat = High 7-C) and is far slower, not being able to defend himself with the Bat

And Flash no diffs 🗿

FF outclasses Darkshine in quite literally every single aspect of combat. He is stronger, faster, more durable, more skilled, more experienced, more intelligent, more agile, has a better arsenal of abilities, and has a better arsenal of equipment (well, Darkshine has none but you get the point). He'd murderstomp Darkshine no-diff.
To be clear I think it's pretty weird and kind of sucks that FF is much physically stronger than Darkshine. If you asked me, the way it should be is that (disregarding Tatsumaki and Blast for the moment) Darkshine is the pinnacle of physical strength and durability in the S-Class, Flashy Flash is the uncontested speedster, and Bang is the unrivaled martial artist. They should all be at the top of their respective character niches among themselves, kind of like the "combat trinity" in the S-Class, when ignoring the S-Class members who are blatantly supernatural in power.

But that's just how I think it should be. Flashy Flash>>>Bang>>>>>Darkshine.

Darkshine has Limited Acid Resistance since VFU acid (which has shown to be far more potent than DK) only melted his shine

King doesnt have supernatural luck

Metal Bat durability is a big question mark since he can get severely damaged by characters far below Darkshine and Human Garou incapacitated him, Darkshine would just oneshot him like he did to Bug God.
Idk what you specifically mean by "his shine", but the acid melted his skin down to his bones, at least in regards to his fingers, and we see that his body is majorly scarred later on. He clearly has some degree of resistance but it did hurt him a lot.

To be clear I think it's pretty weird and kind of sucks that FF is much physically stronger than Darkshine. If you asked me, the way it should be is that (disregarding Tatsumaki and Blast for the moment) Darkshine is the pinnacle of physical strength and durability in the S-Class, Flashy Flash is the uncontested speedster, and Bang is the unrivaled martial artist. They should all be at the top of their respective character niches among themselves, kind of like the "combat trinity" in the S-Class, when ignoring the S-Class members who are blatantly supernatural in power.

But that's just how I think it should be. Flashy Flash>>>Bang>>>>>Darkshine.
I 100% agree with that, the manga actually surprised me on how blalant it was in showing Flash's superior strength/durability next to Darkshine

Darkshine and Amai Mask got their best moments stolen, unfortunately

People fr try to say that because Platinum Sperm wasn't going all-out against FF or that he's slimmer than GS that somehow means FF doesn't scale, it is so cope it's unreal. 💀

I 100% agree with that, the manga actually surprised me on how blalant it was in showing Flash's superior strength/durability next to Darkshine

Darkshine and Amai Mask got their best moments stolen, unfortunately
Agreed. I never would have been surprised if something indirect happened that powerscalers in particular would use to attempt scaling FF above Darkshine (like a vague and largely unsupported but also uncontradicted line of scaling), but that it wasn't something remotely objective. But instead, a weakened FF blatantly scaled to a much stronger character than one that straight-up one-shotted Darkshine. You literally can't have more objective scaling than that. It's crazy.

People fr try to say that because Platinum Sperm wasn't going all-out against FF or that he's slimmer than GS that somehow means FF doesn't scale, it is so cope it's unreal. 💀
This topic has insane levels of cope indeed

...Golden sperm hit darkshine at what looks like full force with good wind up and while on the ground with a good sturdy stance...

...Flashy flash was hot by platinum sperm who was in the air and couldn't brace...

...They are mentally different...

People just refuse to see the big bulky guy lose to the femboy in strength 🗿
Agreed. I never would have been surprised if something indirect happened that powerscalers in particular would use to attempt scaling FF above Darkshine (like a vague and largely unsupported but also uncontradicted line of scaling), but that it wasn't something remotely objective. But instead, a weakened FF blatantly scaled to a much stronger character than one that straight-up one-shotted Darkshine. You literally can't have more objective scaling than that. It's crazy.
Yeap, which shows how much of a monster Flash really is, complete in every area

Back