• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The statement is likely outdated or applies just to the webcomic considering that in that same quote he says Zombieman would need 15 minutes to regenerate his arm, which is just not true lol
Well that specific quote has that 4 different statements that need to be looked at. WE shouldn't bundle them as one. Instead, we should look at each one and decide which have been contradicted.

Well that specific quote has that 4 different statements that need to be looked at. WE shouldn't bundle them as one. Instead, we should look at each one and decide which have been contradicted.
Though if we go by visual feats in the manga and not calcs Stinger can crack concrete and pulverize trees and Child Emperor is superior to him while Zombieman best feat is bending metal so I guess it makes sense

Zombieman feels like a really, really weak hero physically. At one time, it seemed to me that he was most likely weaker than Stinger and Max Lightning physically. He is constantly being torn apart and has never been shown as someone with transcendent martial skills like other heroes.

It is hard to imagine how, according to our scaling, he can break, for example, the Mosquito Girl with one blow.

PPP being the weakest S Class makes 0 sense.
In my personal opinion that title goes to TTM.
in my opinion post-evolution prisoner should be at least comparable or probably superior to master
although to be honest he probably should be stronger considering he wasn't blown to bits by a far stronger garou than the one that destroyed ttm, and also just having vibration hax and reactive evolution and better stamina and slight regen
I also don't like the fact that vibration rush has higher durability than his hair armor currently (I also just noticed that it's low 7-B now) but not much you can do about that since downscaling him directly from half monster garou isn't an option at this point

by the way why did tanktop master turn into a ****** again

PPP being the weakest S Class makes 0 sense.
In my personal opinion that title goes to TTM.
I think PPP is too hard on himself, by feats he is stronger than Zombieman and TTM.
by the way why did tanktop master turn into a ****** again
Fubuki used Pig God's energy/fat to heal him so he got fat, I think this will result in a noticeable buff once he turns that fat into muscle

if tatsumaki wasnt an actual cocky gremlin, she wouldve been able to train metal bat in order to make him resistant to psychic power, but i DOUBT SHE WOULD EVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO HIM LOL

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MzI2ODcxMjM0MzIyMTg3MjUlMkZwYWdlXzEwLnBuZw==

Back