• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lowkey Galewind and Hellfire Flame would ARGUABLY individually solo most of the S-Class including Darkshine. Idk if that's a hot or cold take but I stand by it.
Its as Flashy said, if they went for the other S Classes they would have had a much easier time

I can't believe that I didn't revile on the fact that "saItaMA haS No LimiTS" shit were somehoe he is both a gag character and serious one so he hurst beerus and just "hehehe, one test punch go brr" A specific guy that made short trying to dangle his way of no limits fallacy with saitama has like ***** bricks on that reaveal of saitama at 100%.

I can't believe that I didn't revile on the fact that "saItaMA haS No LimiTS" shit were somehoe he is both a gag character and serious one so he hurst beerus and just "hehehe, one test punch go brr" A specific guy that made short trying to dangle his way of no limits fallacy with saitama has like ***** bricks on that reaveal of saitama at 100%.
What the **** are you talking about

What the **** are you talking about
basically back in like in 2022 or even earlier thn that, I found this guy who literally dangled the line of no limits fallacy with saitama with goku and basically tried to confuse the shit out of you on how no limits fallacy works. It was super bizzare and instead it made want to question saitama"s true strength even more..

Btw the comments weren't any better.

Take a look at these panels
pc8tNA8.jpg

w7pIGfr.jpg
When he was blown away by the shockwave of Saitama and Garou's punches, It's shown that he managed to stop himself going further back and suspended his body in outer space, and in the flashback when he was fighting EC, it looks as if he's flying. So, should we add Flight as one of Blast's abilities?

Take a look at these panels
pc8tNA8.jpg

w7pIGfr.jpg
When he was blown away by the shockwave of Saitama and Garou's punches, It's shown that he managed to stop himself going further back and suspended his body in outer space, and in the flashback when he was fighting EC, it looks as if he's flying. So, should we add Flight as one of Blast's abilities?
If enough people agree on this, someone should make a CRT and edit the page, because I have no idea how to do it.

In other news, watchdog man should get probably get possible longevity/transformation due to most likely being a monster
but perhaps there’s not enough proof yet, I’m not sure

Phoenix Man implies that he isn't a monster.
He said he’d be one “soon” which is why it would be possibly
he could technically be a monster right now, given that some time passed since the monster association raid
but also watchdog man was also considered to be monster-like by Garou

If every S class were to have a fight with eachother (individually, not at once) how many rounds and against who would each of them win? Including amai mask, by the way.

If every S class were to have a fight with eachother (individually, not at once) how many rounds and against who would each of them win? Including amai mask, by the way.
Amai Mask feats right now would make him a low tier S Class. For now, I don't see him winning unless he fights against Puri Puri Prisoner, which he would have an advantage by being handsome. He can maybe outskill Tank Top Master, and kill Zombieman repeatedly, even then I'm not sure he would win fighting these three.

Personally, I think the most interesting match ups would be between these five heroes:
- Flashy Flash
-Bang
-Atomic Samurai
-Drive Knight
-Genos

PPP Vs Amai Mask: Amai Mask scales directly above Prisoner, he wins by default without the need of being handsome

Tanktop Master Vs Amai Mask: TTM and Amai Mask are around equal in AP but TTM is slower (Massively Hypersonic) than AM (Massively Hypersonic+). TTM however is stronger in Lifting Strength, good advantage but having higher skill and speed + Regeneration should give this to Amai Mask

Metal Bat vs Amai Mask: Since Metal Bat starts at his Base, Amai Mask might also win against him considering they are in character (AM would just cut him before Fighting Spirit kicks in). Base Metal Bat is weaker (High 7-C) and slower (High Hypersonic+). If Amai Mask doesn't kill him in time he is screwed

Pig God Vs Amai Mask: Same as TTM, similar scaling, Amai Mask is faster and more skilled, however PG also has Regeneration. Kinda Inconclusive, having higher speed is a very important factor, so I'll give to AM

Zombieman Vs Amai Mask: Amai Mask stomps and blitzes however it's Zombieman, AM has no way to negate his Regeneration in the (really) long run

Child Emperor (Brave Giant) Vs Amai Mask: They both match in AP and speed, but Child Emperor is FAR more versatile while AM only has skill and regen for him

This is as far as Amai Mask can go in my opinion. I'm not saying he gets stomped by everyone else but the fights should be way more decisive than these above. Note that I'm not counting Watchdog Man, Metal Knight or King

The rest are kinda evenly matched, the obvious outliers are Blast, Tatsumaki, Flash, Silver Fang and Atomic Samurai

Flash directly defeats Bang and Atomic Samurai, then loses to Tatsumaki who gets shitstomped by Blast, who wins the tournament

Now, I'll try a prediction here: Monster Amai Mask. Let's take his WC scaling and apply to the manga, which is:

Full Power Monster Amai Mask > Full Power Pesky Clown >= Base Monster Amai Mask > Dragon Pesky Clown >>>>>>>> Base Amai Mask = Baseline Dragon level

Which makes him able to basically one shot someone who one shot a baseline Dragon level, would that be High Dragon ? Kinda

With that gap, I can see him winning against basically every S Class with the obvious exceptions of Blast, Tats, Flash, Bang and Atomic (considering he uses the sun blade, otherwise good fight)

Last edited:
With that gap, I can see him winning against basically every S Class with the obvious exceptions of Blast, Tats, Flash, Bang and Atomic (considering he uses the sun blade, otherwise good fight
Are you going purely by feats? Because otherwise, I am pretty sure Metal Knight stomps Amai Mask. WC Genos is no slouch, either.

Oh yeah prep time metal knight is the strongest hero according to child emperor, so don’t forget that
And yes genos just goes ten second mode and stomps of course

Threat level scaling doesn’t exist by the way
You know what I meant, I rather say "High Dragon" than "At least Low 7-B, likely higher"

Are you going purely by feats? Because otherwise, I am pretty sure Metal Knight stomps Amai Mask. WC Genos is no slouch, either.
I wasn't counting on MK either, forgot to add him to the list

However, considering only that Drone we saw against the Meteor, I see Amai Mask winning (Mainly because MK's Durability is High 7-C)

Durability: Large Town level (His armour is of the same make as his building, which survived a barrage from a monster comparable to Deep Sea King). Small City level with Preparation (Created a building able to withstand an indirect barrage from Lord Boros's Ship)

🗿

PPP Vs Amai Mask: Amai Mask scales directly above Prisoner, he wins by default without the need of being handsome

Tanktop Master Vs Amai Mask: TTM and Amai Mask are around equal in AP but TTM is slower (Massively Hypersonic) than AM (Massively Hypersonic+). TTM however is stronger in Lifting Strength, good advantage but having higher skill and speed + Regeneration should give this to Amai Mask

Metal Bat vs Amai Mask: Since Metal Bat starts at his Base, Amai Mask might also win against him considering they are in character (AM would just cut him before Fighting Spirit kicks in). Base Metal Bat is weaker (High 7-C) and slower (High Hypersonic+). If Amai Mask doesn't kill him in time he is screwed

Pig God Vs Amai Mask: Same as TTM, similar scaling, Amai Mask is faster and more skilled, however PG also has Regeneration. Kinda Inconclusive, having higher speed is a very important factor, so I'll give to AM

Zombieman Vs Amai Mask: Amai Mask stomps and blitzes however it's Zombieman, AM has no way to negate his Regeneration in the (really) long run

Child Emperor (Brave Giant) Vs Amai Mask: They both match in AP and speed, but Child Emperor is FAR more versatile while AM only has skill and regen for him

This is as far as Amai Mask can go in my opinion. I'm not saying he gets stomped by everyone else but the fights should be way more decisive than these above. Note that I'm not counting Watchdog Man, Metal Knight or King

The rest are kinda evenly matched, the obvious outliers are Blast, Tatsumaki, Flash, Silver Fang and Atomic Samurai

Flash directly defeats Bang and Atomic Samurai, then loses to Tatsumaki who gets shitstomped by Blast, who wins the tournament

Now, I'll try a prediction here: Monster Amai Mask. Let's take his WC scaling and apply to the manga, which is:

Full Power Monster Amai Mask > Full Power Pesky Clown >= Base Monster Amai Mask > Dragon Pesky Clown >>>>>>>> Base Amai Mask = Baseline Dragon level

Which makes him able to basically one shot someone who one shot a baseline Dragon level, would that be High Dragon ? Kinda

With that gap, I can see him winning against basically every S Class with the obvious exceptions of Blast, Tats, Flash, Bang and Atomic (considering he uses the sun blade, otherwise good fight)
Amai Mask is likely no longer scaling above any of them and his speed has been shown to be comparable if not inferior to Iaian so he doesn't blitz either.

Back