• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i really want tatsumaki to use any kind of energy projection, a beam that can destroy atoms and saitama will just tank it like nothing
and then she will reveal that she never really wanted to kill psykos

(Blast, blast’s entire crew, anime Boros, saitama, god, Garou, possibly Sage centipede and evil ocean, and phoenix man)
what the ****?
anime tatsumaki can move all creation which is >>>>>>>> boros
sage centipede? ENO? Phoenix? Serious ziller, whats your point here? just being a hater?
theres no even a possibly of them winning, like just no way. Tatsumaki just need to bfr phoenix man or destroy his armor, sage centipede gets instantly atomized and the same happens to eno

anime tatsumaki can move all creation
IMG_0216.png

Just wait until Boros is revived by God and amped by him, then makes Saitama's nose bleed. Then we'll have a true Boros W.
I assume, if he accepts the offer from God, it's possibility that Boros also would become a Cosmic physiology same like Garou, and it would become the most terrible thing if One sensei has sort that Idea

I assume, if he accepts the offer from God, it's possibility that Boros also would become a Cosmic physiology same like Garou, and it would become the most terrible thing if One sensei has sort that Idea
I like the idea that Boros coughing up blood was because he was offered god's hand and rejected it, finally satisfied that he had gotten to go all out.

Back