• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I give You a examples:
Is diferent destroying a planet that is as Big as earth,to destroy a planet more denser than earth but equal size.
Why i AM trying to Say is that feats that are performed can sometines be higher depending on how are performed.
If You destroy a building by desintegration it Will be higher than building
But that’s not the same here, destroying a galaxy is destroying everything within it, galaxy level, in this case you’re trying to scale destroying a lot of stars, which ,iirc, didn’t even take up a portion of the galaxy, to above galaxy level.

destroying a galaxy is destroying everything within it,
The current baseline for galaxy level isn't that though. I quote:

"Energy equal to or above what is needed to overcome the GBE of the Sun with an omnidirectional blast with the point of origin of the blast beginning at the core of the Milky Way Galaxy and the Sun being located at the edge of the Galaxy."

So if there was a neutron star at the edge of our galaxy, it wouldn't be destroyed by a baseline galaxy level attack

Q:is the body of Cosmic garou real?
A:real in what sense?if You are referring of the GALAXIES,well those are real GALAXIES in our world,located in some place in the universe,but if You we are referring to his body being real like actually GALAXIES and stars are there.
Well is complicated,but for Say it simply,is like evil natural water,in the sense that he is part of the universe like evil natural water is to the same element.
thats how he can manipulated the universe,being part of the universe is the Best form of having all his power.
Are these real answers or a joke?

Think of shooting an arrow at a target.

The farther away you are, the more force is required for the arrow to not only reach the target but pierce through it as well.

Now just imagine that target is light years away and your starting point is the earth.

This is why it takes an unimaginable amount of force to achieve this feat which is compounded by the fact that the blast was large enough to make a sizable hole in the galaxy. Destroying all stars along the path.

Not OPM related but still Mob Psycho anime is so good.

FkhTwJEagAAghd0

Im not going to be keeping up with One Punch man next year, as I have so many plans, few which start January. So it’ll be interesting to see where things go. I just want to know before I leave who y’all think would have upgrades later down the line in the story.

these are my picks.

Saitama: obvious, and he will probably get even more powerful than his peak against Garou, and exponentially so if he is amplified by emotions again.

Blast: Just a by product of the fact he is being saved for later and is the most important part of the story with god. He will scale to whatever the high tiers of the end game arc will be. Either through training, holding back, or some other stuff we are unaware off.

Flashy Flash: Ninja arc. Also a firm believer that he will be only below tats later down the line.

Sonic: Ninja arc, and he will likely be a rival character for Flashy.

Tatsumaki: 4-A when?

Im not going to be keeping up with One Punch man next year, as I have so many plans, few which start January. So it’ll be interesting to see where things go. I just want to know before I leave who y’all think would have upgrades later down the line in the story.

these are my picks.

Saitama: obvious, and he will probably get even more powerful than his peak against Garou, and exponentially so if he is amplified by emotions again.

Blast: Just a by product of the fact he is being saved for later and is the most important part of the story with god. He will scale to whatever the high tiers of the end game arc will be. Either through training, holding back, or some other stuff we are unaware off.

Flashy Flash: Ninja arc. Also a firm believer that he will be only below tats later down the line.

Sonic: Ninja arc, and he will likely be a rival character for Flashy.

Tatsumaki: 4-A when?
EoS Genos becomes a top tier and far surpasses Garou. And yes, I am serious.

EoS Genos becomes a top tier and far surpasses Garou. And yes, I am serious.
It’s not like it’s contradictory. I don’t think cosmic garou is going to be that outstanding compared to end game villains. He is only outstanding cause of being the recent number 1 villain. Same thing as boros. Was outstanding when he was new in the manga.

for mhe Tatsumak vs Saitama will be more serious than what we thought, what your opinion guys
Yes. Tats is going to supersede our expectations. Hopefully.

During this and Child Emperor blasting Phoenix Man through several floors just 10-15 seconds pass iirc
I thought about calcing this but I came across a problem.
His suit states that the distance to the water is 50m, but the distance they traveled would be hundreds of meters.
So is this a case of the author just throwing out numbers (Giant scenario) or should I ignore it and calc it anyways

Back