• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember when that feat first came out people were coming up with the wildest explanations to try and downplay it.

Goofy ah stuff

My favorite one was that the punch somehow just destroyed the photons.
Like people really wanna wank Saitama into beating Kizaru

Are you referring to this?
page_14.png
Yeah, in that and the following chapter you can see that the debris around Garou and Bang were turned to dust, and in a rather large radius.

Though I should mention its a result from the shockwaves of Garou's RASRF being perfectly deflected by Bang, but I believe he would scale regardless.

The very instant Garou awakens he starts running and killing the monsters, and during this killing, Garou damages Platinum's body

My ******* ass that Garou went from 7-B to 6-C in one run

Garou went from 6-C to 6-A in .0013s no?
Plus, we know that Garou while sleep is weaker than when woke, and given that he constantly evolves during battle I could see this happening.

Garou went from 6-C to 6-A in .0013s no?
This happened because Garou was fighting. In the case I mentioned he is just running
Plus, we know that Garou while sleep is weaker than when woke, and given that he constantly evolves during battle I could see this happening.
Actually, its shown that in terms of strength, Garou awake or sleeping doesnt change much, what changes is the skill (However, I think this changed a bit in the confrontation against Bang)

This happened because Garou was fighting. In the case I mentioned he is just running
Garou wasn’t fighting bang?
Actually, its shown that in terms of strength, Garou awake or sleeping doesnt change much, what changes is the skill (However, I think this changed a bit in the confrontation against Bang)
Im not sure if this has been shown though, sleep garou couldn’t react to Darkshine while woke Garou could easily react to him. This isn’t a skill thing. In most cases an increase in speed would also increase your overall power.

The fight between Garou and Bang ended with Bang almost breaking Garou's face
Only after redirecting his own energy to his face.
Normally, bang couldn’t crack Garou’s shell.
The fact that a mere graze from Garou’s attack one shotted Bang yet Garou could take the redirected energy of the Punch really shows the difference between them.
Also, I just realized that Garou damaged Platinum while he was sleeping. He only woke up when he finished running
Garou was already woke.

Only after redirecting his own energy to his face.
This didnt happen, otherwise Garou's whole body would be broken
Normally, bang couldn’t crack Garou’s shell.
Because no other attack has connected as perfectly as the last one. We even accept currently that Bang and Garou were comparable at that time
The fact that a mere graze from Garou’s attack one shotted Bang yet Garou could take the redirected energy of the Punch really shows the difference between them.
You know that Garou's shockwaves are hax, right?
Garou was already woke.
Garou admitted that he didn't know what was happening and that his last memory was that he was underground. He couldn't even remember that he had run and attacked the monsters.

Last edited:
This didnt happen, otherwise Garou's whole body would be broken

Because no other attack has connected as perfectly as the last one. We even accept currently that Bang and Garou were comparable at that time

You know that Garou's shockwaves are hax, right?

Garou admitted that he didn't know what was happening and that his last memory was that he was underground. He couldn't even remember that he had run and attacked the monsters.
Stay Mad. Flashy >>>> Bang.

We only stars annihilated, and when time is reversed later on, only stars are shown to be reformed.

Wdym?
Radius of the void: 3.42638595e19m
Average neutron star radius: 10000m
Average neutron star GBE: 3.4e46 J
4*3.4e46*(3.42638595e19/10000)^2: 1.5966564122566067e78 J (3-B)

The feat is 4-A when it comes to DC but 3-B when it comes to AP

Why would anyone assume that neutron stars were even destroyed
There is zero proof that they were destroyed
Arguing that the Hole went for millions of light years is a better argument, since at least you could make the argument that Galaxies are visible in the night sky

Why would anyone assume that neutron stars were even destroyed
There is zero proof that they were destroyed
Arguing that the Hole went for millions of light years is a better argument, since at least you could make the argument that Galaxies are visible in the night sky
Why Will neutron stars not exist in opm?

I just find it weird how not destroying a galaxy can somehow end up at galaxy level.
Like using that same logic destroying a galaxy (galaxy level) is much higher than galaxy level. It doesn’t work.

I just find it weird how not destroying a galaxy can somehow end up at galaxy level.
Like using that same logic destroying a galaxy (galaxy level) is much higher than galaxy level. It doesn’t work.
I give You a examples:
Is diferent destroying a planet that is as Big as earth,to destroy a planet more denser than earth but equal size.
Why i AM trying to Say is that feats that are performed can sometines be higher depending on how are performed.
If You destroy a building by desintegration it Will be higher than building

Back