• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder if Saitama is going to mention that he time traveled to Genos, but I doubt it.

Also, Saitama is now almost fully aware of God's existence, which is a big development needless to say. This also further confirms that Saitama can hear telepathy, but we already knew that.

Also, is no one gonna mention that God turned Garou to salt? That's just blatant transmutation. Although it only applies to people he has given power to. If Saitama ends up resisting it in the future, Popeye's main wincon goes out the window.
His main wincon is being stronger, faster and with numerous other haxes, my friend

Watch them saying Siatama copies everything, however

Anyway I'm late but holy shit, I wasn't expecting Time Travel like that (Guess nobody did ?) but yeah considering the situation Earth was left, I doubtthere was a simple explanation to fix everything. I wonder now what will Blast do ? Garou still broke through the seal and received power, so I guess him and his team are still coming, and bet on it, God will not be affected by the time travel and will remember it (I sure hope he is beyond this timeline's reach)

Also, I guess Saitama's RE is not based on being pushed ? The narrator said nobody could feel his growth because nobody was nowhere near his power to even make a difference, which I guess means Boros is getting downgraded (******* RIP Boros fans, the narrator even states Garou is stronger than everyone before)

Also it seems that Garou's portal range seems to have a limit as he needed to be in relative proximity to Earth in order to travel there.

For speed, I think it's best we calculate Saitama sneezing from Io all the way to the point he could see Earth in the distance, or we can use the Io ping pong thing.

AFAIK, most are seemingly leaning to 4-A. GOD shouldn't have a physical rating atm, but he should haven an "At least 4-A" AP via him granting Garou a fraction of his power and casually killing and taking them away. I guess he should also have deconstruction and life manipulation.

Blast with his spatial manip could hold Saitama's and Garou's 4-A attack for a limited amount of time., I think that Blast should get "At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation" since this is a feat he did with hax and not physically. He should scale to both Saitama and Garou in speed as he was able to take an early cosmic Garou by surprise as well as activate his powers before Saitama and Garou could punch each other.

I'd say rating would be like

GOD: At least 4-A

Blast: 5-A, possibly High 4-C. At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation

Saitama: 4-A, higher with Reactive Evolution

Garou: 5-A, possibly High 4-C, up to 4-A with Power Mimicry, higher with Reactive Evolution

I'll add more later on as I'm a bit busy atm.
I'm pretty sure 3-C is the most accurate atm. I'm just waiting for Ant to get back online to @ more CGM in the thread.

I've updated a few of the abilities on my sandbox.

New Additions:
  • Saitama now has Accelerated Development, Martial Arts, Power Mimicry, Time Travel, Breath Attack, and Flight.
  • Saitama's range is Interstellar with shockwaves.
  • Saitama AP now has a "higher via accelerated development"
  • Garou now has greater Enhanced Senses.
  • Garou's range is updated.
Does anyone else have stuff to say about this? Anything I am forgetting?

New Additions:
  • Saitama now has Accelerated Development, Martial Arts, Power Mimicry, Time Travel, Breath Attack, and Flight.
It looks good. I'll paste the stuff on the profiles in my sandbox later on.

Isn't he scaled to Orochi ?

The fact that Saitama "made more effort against Boros than Orochi" dies now with the fact that Saitama was stronger than his Dark Matter Thieves arc

Also I'm fine to wait one more chapter before the CRT
Not anymore, we stopped this scaling like 2 months ago. Boros now scales to 63 petatons.

Why do ya'll think Boros became High Hypersonic+ smh

Also it seems that Garou's portal range seems to have a limit as he needed to be in relative proximity to Earth in order to travel there.

For speed, I think it's best we calculate Saitama sneezing from Io all the way to the point he could see Earth in the distance, or we can use the Io ping pong thing.

AFAIK, most are seemingly leaning to 4-A. GOD shouldn't have a physical rating atm, but he should haven an "At least 4-A" AP via him granting Garou a fraction of his power and casually killing and taking them away. I guess he should also have deconstruction and life manipulation.

Blast with his spatial manip could hold Saitama's and Garou's 4-A attack for a limited amount of time., I think that Blast should get "At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation" since this is a feat he did with hax and not physically. He should scale to both Saitama and Garou in speed as he was able to take an early cosmic Garou by surprise as well as activate his powers before Saitama and Garou could punch each other.

I'd say rating would be like

GOD: At least 4-A

Blast: 5-A, possibly High 4-C. At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation

Saitama: 4-A, higher with Reactive Evolution

Garou: 5-A, possibly High 4-C, up to 4-A with Power Mimicry, higher with Reactive Evolution

I'll add more later on as I'm a bit busy atm.
I think at this point we currently have enough evidence that High 4-C is a solid classification

I guess we should make clear his Power Mimicry and Time Travel are rather out of character ? It's not as if Saitama likes to copy everything he sees or if he even can copy everything
Time Travel is out of character, yeah. However, Saitama was actually deliberately copying Garou's martial arts at the beginning of the chapter. Garou even comments on it.

Time Travel is out of character, yeah. However, Saitama was actually deliberately copying Garou's martial arts at the beginning of the chapter. Garou even comments on it.
Martial Arts, okay

What I'm saying is about using this on a Vs Thread to make Saitama copy Absolute Zero, Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, you know, your usual NLF arguments. Having notes on a profile makes everything easier on a debate

I'm also fine with Emirp's suggestions for their AP/Speed

I think the reason Saitama lost his memories after the merge is because those events no longer happened. Physicals should still be the same.
Why would his physicals be the same if the event no longer happened? If those memories don't exist because the event simply never occurred then you could say the same for any growth he would've experienced during the fight. If the fight doesn't take place then his power would've never grown, just as his memories of the events were erased. Time travel can be a funny thing

Why would his physicals be the same if the event no longer happened? If those memories don't exist because the event simply never occurred then you could say the same for any growth he would've experienced during the fight. If the fight doesn't take place then his power would've never grown, just as his memories of the events were erased. Time travel can be a funny thing
So did Saitama really receive a massive nerf? Hope next chapter will tell.

Saitama considers himself a regular human with highly enhanced strength.
It's why he tries holding his breath when he gets knocked into the moon despite breathing just fine.

He also has no reason to try and copy or learn anything a human can do (martial arts, for example) because its pointless as his punches up until now were all powerful.

This chapter shows that if he gets serious and needs it it would be in character for him to copy martial art technique and use his AD to increase his base skills to a level above Garou's.

But it would be completely OOC for him to try and copy more extravagant supernatural moves that seem like superpowers, as Saitama himself does not believe he is capable of that. If his memories return then it could be argued, but still wouldn't be something he'd open with unless he became interested in said ability.

New Additions:
Is there something for Saitama's senses? He could sense something was wrong with garou before he landed.

can someone get the formula for saitama's exponential growth
I wanna know how long it would take for him to get 3-A in a fight
I'm legitimately not seeing what you're talking about. The graph had no information other than showing Saitama pulling ahead of Garou suddenly. There was no numbers to extrapolate.

All we can say is he exponentially grows in strength so long as the opponent is somewhat comparable, to the point that he can go from seriously fighting you to effortlessly wrecking and one-shotting you in a matter of seconds, even against opponents with crazy Reactive Evolution like Garou.

I'm legitimately not seeing what you're talking about. The graph had no information other than showing Saitama pulling ahead of Garou suddenly. There was no numbers to extrapolate.
we just need to deduce the timeframe between each of the punches shown in the graph panels
which is probably impossible to do reliably but it would be interesting to at least see a lowballed version, since I really wanna see some kind of possibility for saitama tier jumping RE

All we can say is he exponentially grows in strength so long as the opponent is somewhat comparable, to the point that he can go from seriously fighting you to effortlessly wrecking and one-shotting you in a matter of seconds, even against opponents with crazy Reactive Evolution like Garou.
Technically the chapter said what caused it was experiencing intense emotion, not just someone being comparable. He'd prob experience some intense emotion from someone being comparable to him in any other circumstance, but all we know is that high emotions cause his AD to skyrocket

unknown.png

I know that it's not practical for the profile, but just asking for a favor here, I want the pure math for what the equation would be for saitama's line, assuming every square was just 1 second

Back