• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if u think about it, king is TOAA here, he purposely makes saitama play video games, and gets him pissed, blueballs him and makes him happy to think he is gonna win, then absolutely destroys him. this causes a rollercoasters of emotions and leads to saitama getting exponentially stronger. 🤔 therefore king gets omniscient intelligence.

Delay it to next chapter. I kinda wanna see if we get more clarification with the time travel.
If the other mods are fine with it, sure.

Guess OP waited even longer for Wano so its whatever. Gives others more time to prepare for the P&A stuff as well.

I do think we should wait until the next chapter for the revision, if not the end of the arc, just to be sure that we don’t make any mistakes.

I think the reason Saitama lost his memories after the merge is because those events no longer happened. Physicals should still be the same.

I do think we should wait until the next chapter for the revision, if not the end of the arc, just to be sure that we don’t make any mistakes.
Just out of curiosity, is this revision is covering everything that has happened before the current chapter?

As we technically have CRTs regarding the Ap feat one.

Edit: This one too: https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-recent-4-a-or-3-c-one-punch-man-feat.138993/page-2#post-4922628

Garou+Same Scar as Blast=Blast is Garou from the Future confirmed

...Hell now that we know Time travel exists I honestly wouldn't say it's farfetched lmao

IMG_7139.png

if u think about it, king is TOAA here, he purposely makes saitama play video games, and gets him pissed, blueballs him and makes him happy to think he is gonna win, then absolutely destroys him. this causes a rollercoasters of emotions and leads to saitama getting exponentially stronger. 🤔 therefore king gets omniscient intelligence.
That's how he was able to beat himself up after a day, he was playing video games with king 👍

I legitimately want a redraw. Just a relatively minor one. Remove the Fart at least, the sneeze too but it's less egregious. The time travel retcon was dumb but that's sorta whatever, it's either that or Kusano-ex machina anyway. But the sudden tone change near the end was jarring af and only hurt the chapter. I just want the serious tone to somewhat stick around until they get to Earth at least.

Garou+Same Scar as Blast=Blast is Garou from the Future confirmed

...Hell now that we know Time travel exists I honestly wouldn't say it's farfetched lmao

IMG_7139.png
Blast would 100% recognize himself lol, my headcanon is that it's more likely they're alternate universe versions of each other in terms of their "role" in their verses as the strongest human on Earth, with Saitama being an anomaly.

Okay to just settle this out now

@Therefir @Emirp sumitpo @Phoenks

So my suggestion is saving the CRT for tomorrow to wait on the chapter to be fully translated and to collect the important scans. Topics are going to be as follows:
  • What Blast scales to AP wise and speed wise
  • Expanding Blast's P&A
  • What calc to go with for the Star Punch if we're not going with the basic 4-A calc
  • Garou's final key (and everything that comes with it) and any minor P&As missing from his other forms
  • Saitama's AP change and resistances
  • What speed Garou and Saitama scale to
  • God's P&A and his physical rating
I think everyone else from the arc is more or less fine or done. But Blast, Saitama, Garou and God will be the major focus point of the CRT.
I think it maybe best to wait for next chapter I guess. But I can make a quick sandbox on how the new ratings will look on the profiles and edit GOD's profile.

Can someone give me a recap of things that have been decided or are still ongoing?

I've updated a few of the abilities on my sandbox.

New Additions:
  • Saitama now has Accelerated Development, Martial Arts, Power Mimicry, Time Travel, Breath Attack, and Flight.
  • Saitama's range is Interstellar with shockwaves.
  • Saitama AP now has a "higher via accelerated development"
  • Garou now has greater Enhanced Senses.
  • Garou's range is updated.

I think it maybe best to wait for next chapter I guess.
Yeah ignore that part from me. We're waiting until the arc is fully over first.
Can someone give me a recap of things that have been decided or are still ongoing?
From the look of it we're going with the 4-A end for USK's calc and people are scaling from that. Though as a warning this isn't technically final yet.

So that statement a few chapters ago about Saitama being damaged/scratch by Garou’s normal consecutive punch was bullshit seeing as how exponentially stronger attacks did nothing. Was he really talking about his clothes?

Also it seems that Garou's portal range seems to have a limit as he needed to be in relative proximity to Earth in order to travel there.

For speed, I think it's best we calculate Saitama sneezing from Io all the way to the point he could see Earth in the distance, or we can use the Io ping pong thing.

AFAIK, most are seemingly leaning to 4-A. GOD shouldn't have a physical rating atm, but he should haven an "At least 4-A" AP via him granting Garou a fraction of his power and casually killing and taking them away. I guess he should also have deconstruction and life manipulation.

Blast with his spatial manip could hold Saitama's and Garou's 4-A attack for a limited amount of time., I think that Blast should get "At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation" since this is a feat he did with hax and not physically. He should scale to both Saitama and Garou in speed as he was able to take an early cosmic Garou by surprise as well as activate his powers before Saitama and Garou could punch each other.

I'd say rating would be like

GOD: At least 4-A

Blast: 5-A, possibly High 4-C. At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation

Saitama: 4-A, higher with Accelerated Development

Garou: 5-A, possibly High 4-C, up to 4-A with Power Mimicry, higher with Reactive Evolution

I'll add more later on as I'm a bit busy atm.

Last edited:
So that statement a few chapters ago about Saitama being damaged/scratch by Garou’s normal consecutive punch was bullshit seeing as how exponentially stronger attacks did nothing. Was he really talking about his clothes?
Yeah even after everything he still talking about his clothes how the air is cold

Back