• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayo?!
 url]

So Saitama now has gained all of Garou's techniques/hax shown in their fight?
Only for a moment, seems like that saitama doesn’t exist anymore. Saitama freaks out at having Genos core so I assume only old saitama’s memories exist.

I know FTL KE is completely invalid, (although I don't think the general theory of relativity exists in OPM for a few reasons), but assuming he unleashed enough energy to destroy jupiter, and his sneeze had a mass of 1 gram, the sneeze would have to move at 5,854,026,112,552.8378906 times the speed of light.

That isn’t a fart. Look at between the legs carefully, you can easily make out the legs aura and what is just shading.

Because it shows that there are no galaxies where the hole was. So it debunks the 3-C and 3-B interpretations of the feat.
I've said it multiple times, there's reason to believe that hole is from Garou's GRB. If it was the other hole in the stars, it would have already been completely fixed. Which it wasn't. Also, how does this prove there were no galaxies in the hole. The vantage point is Earth in that shot, and unless it's incredibly dark outside, you can't even see the closest galaxy from here.

TGsmurf about to write a 10 page essay on how they ruined Garou and MA arc
Garou being the one to try and rewind time gives his character a lot of redemption and agency, it's the best way for things to have ended with time travel involved tbh. Not to say that time travel should've been necessary in the first place, but with it being a part of the story, this works.

Back