• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where is everyone seeing these pages....

Also did Saitama really take no damage at all this fight? He looks clean. That “blood” from the last panel last chapter was just bullshit to **** with us?

About the hole in the sky, it's much more reasonable to assume that that particular hole is from Garou's GRB. Otherwise it just straight up qouldn't be there.

So Saitama was really ended countless worlds/civilizations and most likely committed mass genocide . What a monster.
Once again, no, since that was an unforeseen consequence of Garou being able to copy Saitama. Otherwise, SP^2 wouldn't have happened.

Somebody post the actual calc link for the massive star hole, this is getting ridiculous. Also, the new art representation of the hole being less dense in the new ch doesn't mean anything, it's just a clear shot of the center of the hole.
The calc uses the distance between galaxies to calc the size.

The new one would need to use the furthest star, which downgrades the size, and the result to 4-A.

Also did Saitama really take no damage at all this fight? He looks clean. That “blood” from the last panel last chapter was just bullshit to **** with us?
welcome to OPM where the writers makes it looks like saitama took too much damage in major fights (like Boros and Garou) just to be baited in the next chapter

I mean yeah, I've read the chapters, but for some reason I'm not seeing some of these pages that have been posted here.

Saitama can learn quite a few things.

also, God is just on another level.

I’m glad Blast is being saved up. They will get the luxury of power escalation later on. He really is out of place here and his non-inclusion in the last chapter makes me wonder if murata will later redraw previous chapters.

bruh OPM was stuck in tier 6 has been years yall need to stop complaining that we have ONLY a 4-A feat now
why are we even taking the new one as more valid than the old one when the images are directly contradicting, it could be entirely possible that it was a result of rewinding time as well, in fact maybe it's a completely different one
this is what happens when people go absolutely manic before the chapter gets translated, obviously there's a lot of confusion right now but arguing about random interpretations is pointless until we actually know what anything being said is

The calc uses the distance between galaxies to calc the size.

The new one would need to use the furthest star, which downgrades the size, and the result to 4-A.
Still Multi-Solar System. One step at a time. And this was just a battle with an Avatar of god with a small fraction of his power. I’m really think 3-A OPM may become true in the foreseeable future.

Saitama learnt time travel via SKILL. Like it seems to be the same thing as Orochi being able to copy Garou’s techniques cause he broke his limiter.

Holy **** are we gonna have to give Saitama pre and post Garou fight keys?

I shoved the panel of the new hole into deepL, and it just says "inevitable causality reversal" likely meaning the downgrade never existed and is just a result of reversing time again

Still Multi-Solar System. One step at a time. And this was just a battle with an Avatar of god with a small fraction of his power. I’m really think 3-A OPM may become true in the foreseeable future.

Apparently there’s some WoG from Murata about 3-A Saitama (though it’s yet to be confirmed by ONE) so hold hope for that ig lol.

"At least" ratings are a thing m8, it's how we've tiered Saitama for used to account for him never going all out.
That's true. But I feel like "at most 4-A, higher with RE" would be better. Not to mention, RE doesn't work unless user is pushed to limits afaik. So it can be assumed that he didn't get stronger since Boros fight

Garou tells Saitama that he can learn his abilities just by copying what he does, that's why Saitama goes back in time too. Since Saitama has no limits he can just adapt to and learn whatever ability, it's just that he's a dumbass who just punches people and has no understanding of what his true power is.
Hold on hold on, wait.

Where this comes from?

Apparently Garou tried to teach Saitama the reversal technique and Saitama actually learned it and time traveled.

But I'll wait on translations

So at this point, I'm guessing that God will be outright stronger than Saitama and probably beating him, but via reactive evolution Saitama will match and then surpass God, then goes even further beyond that to the point that God can no longer keep up at all.

Or, God actually wins, but I'd say the first scenario is more likely.

I'm pretty sure they did in fact destroy galaxies last chapter. The shot of the hole from the last chapter was from right outside Earth. We get a similar view from outside the Earth this chapter, and we see entire galaxies, meaning that Garou and Saitama at least destroyed one last chapter.
Personally I thought Garou teleported away to another galaxy then Saitama punched him back to earth.

So at this point, I'm guessing that God will be outright stronger than Saitama and probably beating him, but via reactive evolution Saitama will match and then surpass God, then goes even further beyond that to the point that God can no longer keep up at all.

Or, God actually wins, but I'd say the first scenario is more likely.
At this point, I think god is a team effort not gonna lie. Blast squad probably being saved for that.

Back