• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if that'd even work given that stars appear like dots even in that panel.
I dont see why not, just artist rendition of the sky, doesnt affect the hole.

Although that could just be a small cross section of the edge of the explosion sphere 😭

I imagined for some time that Garou had a Big Bang blow due to the nature of his powers. But the way things are, maybe Big Bang isn't just a name

What are the odds Saitama and Garou scale at or above that?
I am against giving Blast a rating at the moment because all he has done is try his best to avoid the earth’s destruction. He didn’t even try last chapter going by this chapter.

only time will tell.

but I’d say he scales to 1/4 of the blast for safety measures.

Don't get your hopes up yet. That 3-C+ calculation definitely has a few flaws.

Btw, you could probably argue it's even higher than that. Humans can see way further into space. And for it to just be completely blacked out, jesus.
Don't forget that it takes million years for light to reach the earth,if there is something that blocked the light from 1 light years for one minute,the space will completely black for one minute,in one year.

I dont see why not, just artist rendition of the sky, doesnt affect the hole.

Although that could just be a small cross section of the edge of the explosion sphere 😭
Nope, completely uncalculable like that.

Stars aren't constant in size, you also need to account for the fact that the stars aren't literally bearhugging each other, they're literally light years to millions of light years to billions of light years away from each other. We didn't get 4-A just by multiplying the yield of 4-B by two you know, distance be a thing.

Does Blast redirect the attack escalate to him? Since the translation didn't come out, I don't know if Boris and his friends helped

Does Blast redirect the attack escalate to him? Since the translation didn't come out, I don't know if Boris and his friends helped
Bare minimum, 1/4 of the power. Bare minimum cause all he wanted to do is redirect. Well probably get more of him next chapter.

You can see on pages 7-8 that the explosion is redirected into a cylindrical beam fired solely at one direction. This isn't the result of an explosion, it's the result of a beam carving through space.

Don't forget that it takes million years for light to reach the earth,if there is something that blocked the light from 1 light years for one minute,the space will completely black for one minute,in one year.
Y'all just forgetting the fact that even at a short distance it completely wiped out several hundreds to trillions of stars before even reaching the edge of the universe and still packing that much power, and that we're not even accounting the distance between those trillions of stars? Who's to say they didn't wipe out a bunch of galaxies in the process?

Pray that it actually becomes a thing or even higher in the official redraws.

IMG-20220707-001444.jpg

Is this a galaxy?

I think it's at least a tad weird.

The ability to see something in space depends on its apparent magnitude. Stars like V762 Cas, despite being just 16,000 light-years away, can be practically invisible at times. Whereas Andromeda is the only galaxy visible with the naked eye.

Basically, my point is that calling this low-balled or high-balled is a bit reductive. It depends on the region of space that the attack struck.

I think it's at least a tad weird.

The ability to see something in space depends on its apparent magnitude. Stars like V762 Cas, despite being just 16,000 light-years away, can be practically invisible at times. Whereas Andromeda is the most distant galaxy visible with the naked eye.

Basically, my point is that calling this low-balled or high-balled is a bit reductive. It depends on the region of space that the attack struck.
This isn't on Earth, and this isn't with the naked eye either. This is a 3rd-Person Perspective of a Panel.

Back