• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

スターエンティテイの膨大おエネルギーを暴走させれば

この星を消滅させる爆弾となる

叫竜の姫...
その引き金を引いたのは君というわけだ

If we were to unleash the massive energy of the star entity

It could become a bomb that would wipe out the planet.

The Princess of Klaxosaurs...
You're the one who triggered it.

image0.jpg

Ok, last one for a while for real this time.

l8vow8b.png

Hate to ask, but could i get the entire scan translated
遊び方

リングを取りながら回転ジャンプで敵を倒し、過去や未来を行き来しながら、全7ラウンドをクリアします。各ラウンドは3つのゾーンに分けられ、ゾーン3でドクター・エッグマンを倒し、カプセルをこわすとラウンドクリアです。

過去や未来へタイムワープ!

各ゾーンにある過去選択マーカーまたは未来選択マーカーを通過してプレートを反転させると、タイムワープで過去または未来の時代に行くことができます。敵を倒しながら、進んでいきましょう。

ワープ待機状態に走るとソニックが光の尾を引きます。一定時間光速になるとワープパネルが点滅し、保ちつづけるとワープ開始です。タイムワープすると、ワープした時代の同じ位置からスタートします。

タイムワープしたあとソニックが倒れたときは、ワープした位置から再スタートします。

How to play.

Defeat all enemies by spinning and jumping around while moving back and forth between the past and future to complete all 7 rounds. Each round is divided into three zones, and the round is completed by defeating Dr. Eggman in Zone 3 and destroying the capsule.

Timewarp to the past or future!

You can go to the past or future era through a time warp by going through the past or future selection markers in each zone and flipping the plate. Advance while defeating enemies.

When you run into the Warp Standby State, Sonic will draw on a tail of light. When you reach light speed for a certain period of time, the warp panel will blink, and by keeping it up, the warp will start. When you time warp, you start from the same position in the era you warped to.

If Sonic collapses after a time warp, he will restart from the same position he was in.

Hello, can this get translated?
2FWU5cL_d.webp
世界を滅ぼす終末の火が、ぽとりと静かにこぼれ落ちる。

その瞬間、俺は右手に魔力を集中し、魔法陣の砲塔を動かす。

夢で見たあの光景が現実ならば、この魔法にはまだ先がある。

「――確か、こうだったか?」

終末の火が空間さえも燃やし尽くし、夢の中、壊滅の暴君アムルがやったのと同じように、黒き灰の魔法陣を描く。

<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲 (エギル・グローネ・アングドロア)> を触媒とし、滅びの魔力がそこに集い、膨れあがった。

聖道三学院が三元首、リップ、ドネルド、ベルマスはその滅びの魔法へ魔眼を向けながら、愕然とした表情を浮かべた。

「……なに……さ……?あの禍々しい魔法は……!?」

「……わからぬ……! 見たことも、聞いたこともない……。この百識王ドネルド・ヘブニッチをして知らぬ魔法とは……まさか、我が世界より深層の……!?」

The fire of the end that will destroy the world quietly spills out.

At that moment, I concentrated magical power in my right hand and moved the turret of the magic circle.

If the scene I saw in my dream is real, then this spell still has a long way to go.

"--Was it like this?"

Just as the Tyrant of Destruction Amal had done in his dream, the fire of the end burned through space and created a magic circle of dark ashes.

Using <Egil Grone Angdroa> as a catalyst, the destructive magical power gathered and swelled there.

The three heads of the Three Holy Academy, Rip, Donneld, and Belmas turned towards the destructive magical power with looks of shock.

"...what...is...? What kind of spell is this!?"

"...I don't know...! Never have I seen or heard of this... What sort of spell is this that even the King of a Hundred Knowledges, Donneld Hebnitch doesn't know about...is it deeper than my World...!?"

And explain why burning a "literal" Space is not qualifies for (limited) spatial manip
He said "Don't think anyone ever got spatial manipulation from something like this" means that he never seen anyone got spatial manipulation from that. He's not saying that burning space does not qualifies for spatial manipulation.

Anyway, this is a Translation Thread, let's not derail it.

He said "Don't think anyone ever got spatial manipulation from something like this" means that he never seen anyone got spatial manipulation from that. He's not saying that burning space does not qualifies for spatial manipulation.

Anyway, this is a Translation Thread, let's not derail it.
It's not what his means but considering your bad english and interpretation, ok then and I forgot this is translation thread

Last edited:
Could you maybe translate this?
瞬間移動も

増殖も

巨大化

スピリットの仕組みを学べばできむんだな?

すぐ教えろ

Instantaneous Transmission

Cloning

Giant Form

If I learn how the spirit works, then I can use all of them?

Tell me now.

Looking at DB Wiki on this makes me wish Goku had more time to learn all of this. Would have had more techniques under his belt even if he doesn't ever use them much beyond IT...still would have been neat.

■Q.46: バックヤードってどんな世界なのでしょう。
パラレルワールドでしょうか?

■A.46: 違います。例えると、ゲームとコンピュータの関係に近い。コンピュータからゲームを作り出す工程は、さまざまな要因によって作られます。

その出来上がったゲームが現世。そこに意図は介在してなくて、海が生き物を作ったようにごく自然発生的に現世が形成されている。コンピュータというハードがもつ可能性がバックヤードなんです。

Q. 46: What kind of World is the Backyard?
Is it a parallel world?

A. 46: It is not. To compare, think of it as like the relationship between a game and a computer. The process of creating a game from a computer is done through a variety of factors.

The end result of that game is the present world. There is no intention of intervening, and this world is formed spontaneously, just as the sea has created living things. The computer hardware's potential is the Backyard.

瞬間移動も

増殖も

巨大化

スピリットの仕組みを学べばできむんだな?

すぐ教えろ

Instantaneous Transmission

Cloning

Giant Form

If I learn how the spirit works, then I can use all of them?

Tell me now.

Looking at DB Wiki on this makes me wish Goku had more time to learn all of this. Would have had more techniques under his belt even if he doesn't ever use them much beyond IT...still would have been neat.
Thanks a lot!

I agree. It's a waste that he doesn't. He could easily go back sometime and learn a ton of useful techniques from them. But we can only hope he will someday lol.

Could someone please translate the below Chinese segment?
这大陆太大似石碑界与其比较也只是万分之一而已且它并非静止都是在星空中高速的移动使得其边缘位置持续的朦胧如梦似幻

This one as well;
神念覆盖越大接收的信息就越多则越是需要强悍的意志才能稳定心神此刻在王宝乐的神念里仙罡大陆的模样已变

七十二域化作了七十二尊金甲巨人正肃穆望天而在这七十二尊巨人每一尊的体内赫然都有八千宇宙正轰鸣运转

Could someone please translate the below Chinese segment?
这大陆太大似石碑界与其比较也只是万分之一而已且它并非静止都是在星空中高速的移动使得其边缘位置持续的朦胧如梦似幻

This one as well;
神念覆盖越大接收的信息就越多则越是需要强悍的意志才能稳定心神此刻在王宝乐的神念里仙罡大陆的模样已变

七十二域化作了七十二尊金甲巨人正肃穆望天而在这七十二尊巨人每一尊的体内赫然都有八千宇宙正轰鸣运转
This continent is too big like the stone tablet world and its comparison is only one millionth and it is not stationary are in the starry sky at high speed of movement makes its edge position continuous hazy like a dream

‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The greater the coverage of the mind, the more information it receives, the more it requires a strong will to stabilize the mind at this moment in Wang Baole's mind the immortal continent has changed its appearance Seventy-two domains turned into seventy-two golden-armored giants looking solemnly at the sky, and in the body of each of these seventy-two giants, there are eight thousand universes roaring in operation.

This continent is too big like the stone tablet world and its comparison is only one millionth and it is not stationary are in the starry sky at high speed of movement makes its edge position continuous hazy like a dream

‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The greater the coverage of the mind, the more information it receives, the more it requires a strong will to stabilize the mind at this moment in Wang Baole's mind the immortal continent has changed its appearance Seventy-two domains turned into seventy-two golden-armored giants looking solemnly at the sky, and in the body of each of these seventy-two giants, there are eight thousand universes roaring in operation.
Thanks man. You rock.

cp8FeuksuWUUMqoSA4Wg5lL2WZ4wU7sMRhV7xRGhy0ku2lGzbXWMn6v0adLL1ODIXoRCfUPMWk4E6NkQcUGsAOl5LrwFHzl7HgVQoSiw_bAjHGr2g2-VB-b1qnpVFbCtLApVT8yb

0Rf4S1hp35bvwSgkNRLoiPVoROorE4VDY2ccU2zNHX3ckun2ZYLOBOCtoO-jKtlQsEZgc0pz6IpI4TkdBqq7IPzyUMn_PRxm7pmY_voRSomlmasYvtftoqsfMG2ogmA-MoAks5Bs
one of them is kinda blurry but try to translate it as best you can
I'm missing two kanji's for the special note part on the first image but the rest seems to tell what it's trying to say there.

解放の第一段階。虚化した一護の攻撃すら無傷でかわす。そしてウルキオラだけが、ここからのさらなる力の解放が可能。

十刃 (エスパーダ)で唯一、第二階層 (セグンダ・エターパ)への変容が可能な忠誠を誓う藍染にすら第二階層の姿を見いなかったのは、その姿がウルキオラ“無”の原点となった自身の一族の本来のあることを無意識のうちに悟っているため。

The first stage release. He can even dodge Ichigo's attacks without a scratch. And then, Ulquiorra can potentially release even more power.

He is the only one of the Espada who can transform into Segunda Etapa, and the reason why even Aizen, who he has sworn allegiance to him, did not see him in Segunda Etapa is that he unconsciously realizes that his appearance is the original form of his family, which became the origin of Ulquiorra's "nothingness".

二段階目の解放を可能にした唯一の十刃(エスパーダ)

藍染から信頼された十刃。自らが持たない“心”はくだらないと感じていたが、一護たちとの戦いを通して、それを理解した。

The only Espada permitted for Segunda Etapa.

The Espada trusted by Aizen. He used to feel that the "heart" he didn't have was useless, but through his battle with Ichigo and the others, he has come to understand it.

Back