• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i think thats just when he'll submit it/finish the quota. but who knows.
Nah, yesterday he said that was going to publish the chapter when he finished the page that was left, but then, he said that couldnt finish it and was going to finish around the noon

Headcanon. He passed out when the underground base collapsed on him.
It's not headcanon. It was literally implied in the manga
When has Goku ever performed, copied and improved techniques when he was unconscious, much less with ease? It's also not wanked when it literally happened.
Oh i don't know... maybe when he instantly copied the kamehameha wave at a glance, performed it even better than Master roshi himself. and again with ease and with help from a silly amp like the monster cells

As Whis explained Goku did not instinctively use it. He fell into the attack and the resistance between his body ki and the energies of the spirit bomb allowed him to break through his prior limits. I don't understand why you believe this was skill applicable and anything more than a lucky coincidence it was depicted of being.
Lol this doesn't change the fact that Goku mastered the Ultra instinct which is actually skill applicable... this is just some desperate attempt to downplay the feat

If y’all want to keep discussing Garou v. Goku, please take it to your message walls.

Garou has no such feats on par with mastering Ultra instinct.... and ultra instinct despite the name isn't just instinctive reactions,
My guy, we already agreed we would discuss this in the fun and games thread I linked. Considering how our old discussion there also concluded hours ago I'm boggled as to why I woke up to someone quoting me in two different threads on the same topic 😂 . This is not how we do things here. Please realize you are derailing this thread. Stick to the other one.

Isn't that literally canon though? Or at least from Do-S side....
Kinda ? Do-s may find him attractive and all, but what she wants is to control him and whip stuff, maybe that's her style lol. She isn't dead and knows about his secret, so I imagine we may see more of them eventually, one user said above about she actually replacing Pesky Clown and I think it's possible, since they made a relation between the characters (Her and Amai Mask) and kept her alive to pursue her plans against him

If that happens I just hope she reaches Dragon level, tired of Murata removing (Or trying) every single feat from him

It's about physical strength. Lifting strength is physical strength. The impact force is the impact speed + your body weight + the strength of some muscles (for example, the back), which, by the way, give strength to the lift. Platinospermium does not have an emphasis only on speed, since they talk about its enormous power when talking about fusion. Therefore, the lifting force must be multiplied, because this is pure physical strength.

He's literally me
I'm sorry to hear that.
sse9x8tvxrx81.jpg

trully a masterpiece to live in OPM world, several apocalyptic events one after another
Everything from Genos meeting Saitama to the MA arc happened in 80 to 100 days.

So everything from Chapter 7 to now happened in roughly 3-4 months. The stuff with Beefcake were also implied to have happened within the same year as well.

Back