• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That happened in the Resurrection F, which was later retconned by the Golden Freeza arc in the anime, where Goku was shot in base form while off-guard so

Also that just means the laser also solos verses
lol is that supposed to be any better? even base form goku is supposedly universe level during the Golden Frieza arc. and the good ole' "off guard" argument. haven't heard that one in a LOOONG time. so are you saying that goku only has universe level durability when he has his guard up, and the moment he's off guard, his durability for some reason plummets to regular human levels?

lol the one piece discussion thread has 5 pages while this one has over 400. i always thought one piece was more popular than OPM?

so are you saying that goku only has universe level durability when he has his guard up, and the moment he's off guard, his durability for some reason plummets to regular human levels?
Aside from the fact that the laser being only human level is complete headcanon, it’s been shown multiple times in Dragon Ball (and especially in Dragon Ball Super) that being off-guard allows people to be harmed by things far below their durability.

Wow, we're having lots of mini CRTs right now. Could we do larger ones in the future like we used to? Sometimes I'm busy for a day and miss a CRT or two and don't realize the scaling has changed until I visit the profiles individually (when did Iaian get low 7-B, for example?).

Wow, we're having lots of mini CRTs right now. Could we do larger ones in the future like we used to? Sometimes I'm busy for a day and miss a CRT or two and don't realize the scaling has changed until I visit the profiles individually (when did Iaian get low 7-B, for example?).
My bad. I originally wanted to combine the two and another tier 6 upgrade I was thinking about as one major OPM tier 6 upgrade, but me and some others believed it would be more organized if we split it up among different CRTs. If you prefer bigger ones, I will do that in the future.

My bad. I originally wanted to combine the two and another tier 6 upgrade I was thinking about as one major OPM tier 6 upgrade, but me and some others believed it would be more organized if we split it up among different CRTs. If you prefer bigger ones, I will do that in the future.
Nah, it's not your fault at all if that's what was recommended, nor even a real big deal. I'm just partial to big CRTs that cover a bunch of stuff and take more time to get the entire community's input

Last edited:
Why exactly were those 6-C changes applied when 2 Administrators seemed to have disagreed? I feel like you should've waited.

That's not what it says but ok.
Screen_Shot_2022-05-30_at_11.12.04_AM.png

"Has a habit of submitting to more powerful beings"

Why exactly were those 6-C changes applied when 2 Administrators seemed to have disagreed? I feel like you should've waited.
Only one did. Qaws said that it should be a possbly rating, and Damage also agreed with what Qaws said.

3 Thread Mods and 2 Admins agreed.

The admin that "disagreed," SamanPatou, didn't even disagree per se. They just said that Genos didn't compare Saitama and Gouketsu straightforwardly. They didn't seem to disagree with the Tatsumaki part of the Gouketsu scaling, nor did they respond to my response to their comment.

because people just want to wank everyone to 6-C. That's the step after that.
1. Baseless claim
2. If you actually read the CRT, you would know that this literally only scales to Elixer Psykos, and Gouketsu,

Stop malding. If you have issues with it, make a CRT to remove it. If people agree with you, it will be removed. When you boil down the hard work that me and others have put creating these CRTs to "people just want to wank everyone to 6-C," it just ***** on everything we've accomplished. Why don't you create your own CRT? Why don't you spend months to find new feats? I sick and tired of people like you.

Back