• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except it is using a calculated speed, then using someone blitzing that character with said calculated speed to get MFTL+
are you even reading the second part of the calc he showed
The FTL calc comes from the same scene that Garou blitzed PS. This is the same exact thing as FF blitzing HF and Gale.

People need to stop acting like the authors care about some rigorous powerscaling systems, like A>B>C, it's more like C can still hurt A even though he couldn't scratch B for them

no no you got this wrong. im not saying this is new information, nor am i trying to downgrade goku. i just think the writers of dragon ball super are really really ******* stupid. if a character can normally tank universe level explosions, but they later on get nearly killed by some stupid laser just for plot purposes, and then the writers lazily justify it by saying some shit like "he was off guard so his durability plummets from universe level to human level", that's just INCREDIBLY lazy and poor writing. it makes zero sense. they could have used ANY other excuse or reason as to why goku was nearly killed by a fodder, but they're too lazy to do that. it's because dragon ball super is a ******* lazy cash crab repetitive piece of trash series that's leeching off of the original dragon ball mangas fame.

and im going to pretend i didnt read that last sentence because i dont want to get mad. lmao did you really just use an obvious GAG scene to try and make one punch man look just as bad as dragon ball super? the DBS laser gun scene was a serious scene and had an actual purpose regarding the progression of the plot, whereas the cat scene from OPM was a joke scene. using that logic, i guess we can say that goku getting constantly beaten up by bulma is lazy writing too?

im a bit heated because dragon ball super is absolute trash and i dont like when people defend lazy half assed writing
Bro, stop talking about your hate for DB and how you think certain things about it make no sense. Go to it's discussion thread.

From this scene it was clear that Garou was twice as fast as PS since PS still didn't finish mentioning the name of his Platinaim rings. He just said Plati- and then got knocked over by Garou. And he definitely has increased speed.

Hey Kachon, the thread was closed without Psykos scaling to 6-A being discussed.

If 6-C was accepted, then 6-A should be as well, given that Tatsumaki used the same power to stop the bullets and deflect them back to make holes in Boros' ship. Just saying.

Hey Kachon, the thread was closed without Psykos scaling to 6-A being discussed.

If 6-C was accepted, then 6-A should be as well, given that Tatsumaki used the same power to stop the bullets and deflect them back to make holes in Boros' ship. Just saying.
Genos has no idea how durable the ship is. He would have to go by the explosions caused by the bullets, or the amount of energy in the bullets themselves, which is calced to be 6-C.

Genos has no idea how durable the ship is. He would have to go by the explosions caused by the bullets, or the amount of energy in the bullets themselves, which is calced to be 6-C.
If I'm not wrong, the premise of the thread was that Psykos scaled to the a less suppressed Tatsumaki than the one who performed the 6-C feat. Genos has nothing to do with that here.

If I'm not wrong, the premise of the thread was that Psykos scaled to the a less suppressed Tatsumaki than the one who performed the 6-C feat. Genos has nothing to do with that here.
Oh yeah my bad, I was thinking about Gouketsu.

As for Psykos, you're right. That would mean that Elixer Psykos is 6-A. I'm sorry for closing the thread, but I did not see anyone bring up 6-A Psykos, so I had no idea. Would you like me to reopen it?

Also, Tatsumaki has her own calc of 6-C that has backing. I think it is much safer to go with 6-C, as scaling Psykos to Tatsumaki damaging something based off of effort is a bit of a stretch.

Better than your fav ship+best
among all the mainstream ships ErenxMikasa LuffyxNami DekuxOchako... ect Saitama and Fubuki ship has the best doujins ever with god tier art
I mean true especially the doujin part LOL, but if we remove that not really that great. Although i ship them but yea they aren't that great

Garou Blitz PS speed

Pixel Scaling
250px = 177cm
96px = 67.968cm
27px = 19.116 cm

246+222+131 = 599px
599px = 67.968cm
129px = 14.63752 cm
584px = 66.26596cm

211px = 19.116 cm
237px = 21.47153 cm

Distance
D = 21.47153 *312/[125*2*tan(70deg/2)]
D = 38.2693244185

67.968+38.2693244185+14.63752 = 120.874844419 cm ,1.20874844419 m

Time
T = 1/1300863692.6
T = 7.6872005e-10 s

Speed
V = 1.20874844419/7.6872005e-10
V = 1572416960.1 m/s, 5.258919599c

I just started practicing calculations. I don't know if it's right or not. Can you give it a look?

Edit: I misplaced the picture, Garou's face is actually 27px.

Last edited:
Literally first time talking about it here
That’s just a lie, you’ve talked about it so many times smh smh
Canon+endgame deal with it
Saitama barely acknowledges her existence, my dude. It’s way more likely that Saitama doesn’t end up with anybody by the end of the series.
Better than your fav ship+best
among all the mainstream ships ErenxMikasa LuffyxNami DekuxOchako...
I don’t like any of those ships so-

296eabd071406ae621d0020951814ecc.jpg
I deadass saw some guy say that Garou and Bakugou would get along and like, no Garou would ******* beat his ass 😭

Back