• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DbzDB2 said:
saitama will remain planetary at best
Negatory, The OPM Universe is pretty crazy man, I mean come on? A man eats crab and becomes a Crab monster? A Human does ƒÆ» Push Ups, ƒÆ» Sit Ups ƒÆ» Squats and a ƒöƒ kilometer run everyday and al of the sudden gains Unfathomable power while others double Saitama's record? Logic doesn't apply at all in his Universe heck the next thing you know he finally faces someone worthy and god knows how he's going to become even more powerful, Maybe he doubles it by 200 and 20 KM or something else defying and has the power to destroy BEYOND Planatery and gains the ability to move in outer space, has self sustanances, high tier resistances because plot! And probably gets some sort of absurd revelation that he's connected to some sort of concept where he tap's into the most simplistic things that grants him power which Humans can not do because some one above all commanded it which soon later Saitama surpassses, truly living up to the overpowered name.

In other words while it doesn't show yet the series just doesn't make sense in general it could actually be a possibility.

ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
Progralic said:
ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
I hope to God that Caped Baldy over here gets an upgrade one day as the series progresses and it better be a big one! Because Saitama sure ain't living to the "Having overwhelming power is boring as hell." Title for now given his status! Even if he didn't try. XD
******* THIS MAN. Like my god, I hope he gets an upgrade, there's actually a non canon comic that has god fight garou, some tiger chick and saitama iirc. They had some universal+ feat in there, I'm praying to god saitama can reach that tier with at least some good resistance, because lets face it, saitama with hax like conceptual manipulation and probability manipulation would just be awkward since his main thing is punching, him resisting majority of haxes would be a better look
YOOOO!!! Are you Pschic or something?... BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT SAITAMA HOPING FOR HIM TO REACH! XD
Huh, I honestly thought I was the only one. If he does get that power boost then I can finally get him to face sentry.

Dvorak1902 said:
The finale will probably have a huge AP boost, but I dont see him getting to much hax or going above Tier 2.
I don't see him get any haxes either, I dont think any of us do, we just see him having a shit ton of resistances due to plot since thats opm's main theme, plus it wouldn't be out of character since his main thing is punching. I mean if hes atleast solar system or galaxy level thats fine, OPM just seems like a series that other fandoms like to pick on in the powerscaling and vs debating community

DbzDB2 said:
Highly doubt it. Come to think of it, goku was planetary level for a while longer than saitama back in the saiyan saga, I doubt anyone back in the day binging dbz would think goku would reach 4-D levels now

DbzDB2 said:
One's site he made for the webcomic is called Galaxyheavyblow. The OP for the new OP season has Saitama one-shotting a galaxy... Hmm...

/s

The absolute highest i can see him getting is High 3-A(infinite physical power) through WOG if people started bothering ONE on twitter about Saitama's full power.

He has a very very low chance of reaching Low Tier 2 if ONE, however, decides to end the series by making a final parody of Dragon Ball. (knock-off piccolo at start... knock-off Zen'oh at the end?) (jk i know it was an Anpanma parody,but a man can dream)

About hax he might get a few weak resistances to more common hax like [individual/small group level mind manipulation] (trained his willpower by avoiding A/C) [resistance to freezing] (he was unaffected by getting frozen solid in an omake) [bunch of misc resistance to random durability negating powers] [soul manipulation] (Tatsumaki commenting on his will/spirit being hard to manipulate,unlikely, kind of a stretch) depending on how long the series keep running

I do think however he might likely get some broken-ish Adaptative evolution/regen if ONE never shows his upper limit in raw power, where Saitama caps at planet level or stays multiple continent in feats by EOS (Most likely outcome, as it's what happened with mob psycho), because both he and Garou supposedly got their power from breaking/removing their limiters and Saitama's version should be superior.

Speaking of resisting freezing, he should have resistance to heat/cold. He was unfazed in space and it has near AZ temperatures, and he was fine with leaving/reentering our atmosphere, which would be very hot.

I'm 99% sure the "One half big bang" WoG is just made up internet rumors like Madara = Nappa. I've never seen anyone ever give a link or source and the quote is missing from large scale translation pages.

Genos may need to get a speed upgrade I guess. Though we'll have to wait for the Flashy Flash CRT to go through.

Fake King alway has been stronger than Saitama tho,he beat a God Level monster while Saitama only beat Boros who Dargon+

Yeah I wonder how King is only rank 7 when people believe shit like 'he saved the solar system from a bomb' and him beating a god level

King is also one of the most well-known heroes and seems to be quite popular. That, and Blast's ranking is based solely on his power.

In-universe it doesn't make much sense, but out of universe its because 7 is a lucky number in Japan.

Its because King is popular but nobody has seen how strong he is and he isn't too old

And I disagree with Genos speed upgrade,Both just started fighting and Saitama interrupted them and we didn't see their fight so it could be Genos attacking and Flashy Flash keep dodging his attack or anything else so we shouldn't upgrade Genos

Based on what we know Flashy Flash speed is far above Genos as well as strength

Genos was being overwhelmed by Gum and Koro Seshi and he was not able to keep up with them in both speed and strength and his kick barely damaged Fuhur ugly's face

While Flashy Flash was the only S class hero to be able to react to Monster Garou casual attacks and Monster Garou is Dragon and above and was able to barely stand up from Monster Garou attack and Flashy Flash was able to barely dodge a casual Saitama slap while even unaware Monster Garou wasn't able to dodge a Saitama punch though Saitama might be putting more power against Monster Garou in start of the fight

I am not including Flashy Flash win against Hell fire flame and Gale wind as it never happened in the webcomic instead Flashy Flash one shotted them and they were only demon which shouldn't be a problem for Genos as well

So in short Genos shouldn't be upgraded as he is too slow to be scaled from Flashy Flash

Webcomic genos is now beyond his feats during the monster organization invasion arc due to his tech enchancements stated by him (not boasting) to be on threat level "dragon" so him being suddenly fast enough to react to casual flashy wouldnt be something too outrageous or mess up the scaling chain since he should be able to keep up in speed and firepower with dragon threats. But yeah we didnt see the fight so we'd need better proof than off panel here. He's probably on the level of the monster association cadres post current upgrade id bet due to his battle data statement.

We'll see his upgrades in action eventually lol

Knowing Genos I am quite certain he is boasting but lets wait for his feats

Casual Flash?Maybe but serious Flash no because Serious Flash was able to dodge few casual punches of Monster Garou which is far above Dragon level

Andytrenom said:
Apparently he has a mountain busting feat. What are the details?
It's technically mountain busting, but it's super vague. He was hibernating or something inside a mountain for millions of years, and when he finally woke up, he destroyed the mountain he was in.

But we barely get to see him destroy it, so there's no way to calculate it.

Is it a snow covered mountain? Small sized mountains will only give low 7-B results via fragmentation.

It was a snowy mountain, but there's no evidence he even blew up anything to escape besides the glacier he was stuck in.

Unknown or At least 7-C/High 7-C probably works. He's at least comparable to DSK and the big Subterrian King.

He had to wait for the Deep Sea King to be out of the picture to begin his attack. He may not be comparable to him at all.

Andytrenom said:
He had to wait for the Deep Sea King to be out of the picture to begin his attack. He may not be comparable to him at all.
Exactly. He's probably weaker than them. I think "possibly low 7-C" should work

My avi was still the best looking villain

Just came here to say that out loud

>was

You know shes not confirmed dead according to interviews...right....?

She'll be bacc for the succ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back