• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I feel like you'd put your best (or at least better than average) animation in promotional material like a trailer.

PPP's body hair is only temporary it seems. He simply shed it once he was done using it as armour.

Andytrenom said:
Absolutely awful or just awful compared to Madhouse?
Just awful compared to Madhouse, who btw is to blame for this even happening. They didn't want to do OPM anymore, so they handed it over to someone else who now has to rush to put out an at least decent enough anime. Unfortunately fans don't understand the delicate situation so all they can and will do is complain on social media.

Created a thread for the new additions to PPP: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2839949

@Sera I hope the studio are able to showcase something good despite this, even tho I may not actually plan to watch this season. (Not because I think it will be bad. I just find sticking to mangas more convenient nowadays. Plus Murata can provide a sense of action and motion in manga format just fine.)

Tbf there was a pretty massive gap between Season 1 and Season 2. When the first anime was finished the manga was only on Volume 10. Its hard to tell any studio "Well if you wait a couple of years we can give you enough materiel for another season" and have it be agreeable.

Agreed, however that is the fault of anime studios as a whole nowadays. Due to seasonal anime becoming the predominant way to do anime now, everyone rushes to adapt a manga into an anime, but if it's not a weekly manga being adapted and doesn't have far more than 10 volumes worth of material before you start adapting, you'll end up with the same issue as Attack on Titan and now One Punch Man. This could've easily been prevented if they didn't try to adapt the One Punch Man manga so quickly.

Well to be fair this is Madhouse to blame. They have a habit of doing just 1 season of a series and never touching it again.

@Therefir You shouldn't change calcs before the revision is actually concluded.

I can change it back if you want, it's not really a big deal.

It won't affect the high 7-Cs according to Ugarik

Might affect Boros's ship and tatsumaki if the bullet calc had angsizing involved.

Qawsedf234 said:
Chapter was nice. Power scale wise there's nothing new though.
Darkshine + Garou got a bit higher cause of Bug God's transformation

I have a question, why not just use the space shot in the meteor chapter to directly compare their sizes?

Here they are (both are from the volume version of chapter 21)

• Image 1
  • Image 2
Now I'm propbably wrong. But I don't think the IRL Moon is that puny compared to the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back