• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game isn't canon, but it would still be fun to see. Plus it might be usable in a composite profile or something.

By the way Evil eye's storm feat is mostly done by Tatsumaki, as noted by one of the A class heroes.

But he does seem to at least form the starting clouds on the very first panel. But it's unlikely he contributed an even amount to her even if she wasn't going all out.

This chapter definitely retconned that limbs taking 15 minutes to grow back weakness, they got obliterated and still took at most 10 seconds. (And holy crap, i can never tire of seeing Zombieman fight. wish we got a spinoff where he goes around hunting monsters castlevania style)

Atomic samurai also put more of a fight against BS then he did in the webcomic, and got himself some light flash looking long range sword attacks,cool. Can't wait to see what Murata has in store for us next.

Zombieman's old regen statements are definitely retconned at this point.

I already assumed as much from the Pureblood fight but this just proves it.

One thing I always thought would be cool for zombieman was that his powers were actually spacetime based, so instead of regenerating from pure biology his personal chronal field or whatever would basically revert back to before he was injured or killed. Head gets blown up, personal time field reverses, head reverts back to how it was before being blown up. Basically unkillable.

SuperAPM said:
One thing I always thought would be cool for zombieman was that his powers were actually spacetime based, so instead of regenerating from pure biology his personal chronal field or whatever would basically revert back to before he was injured or killed. Head gets blown up, personal time field reverses, head reverts back to how it was before being blown up. Basically unkillable.
no... he just regenerates.

I think Atomic Samurai should be Likely 7-A for holding out better against Black Sperm than he did in the web-comic. Also his new technique canceled out Black Sperm's Regenerationn/duplication.

Zombieman's early Regenerationn WoG also seems definitively retconned by now - it took a few seconds at best for him to regenerate his limbs rather than the 15 minutes that was originally stated.

Considering he said sub-cellular attacks were beyond his capability, I would say he caps at cellular destruction at best.

I have no doubt that he could learn to do it. Just that as of now he can't.

He has to fight someone that doesn't only fight himself/have AP that doesn't scale to durability.

Dual Binoculars said:
I think Atomic Samurai should be Likely 7-A for holding out better against Black Sperm than he did in the web-comic. Also his new technique canceled out Black Sperm's Regenerationn/duplication.
Wouldn't Sweet Mask also get that rating since he does even better vs Black Sperm than Atomic Does?

Dual Binoculars said:
Atomic turned several Black Sperms into dust and took some strikes from them. Why would he not scale?
i agree. atomic should scale.

and holy shit homeless emperor looks beyond sexy in the manga.

Man I didn't pay attention to how many floors Atomic cut through until I reread the chapter (a second time).

This man is godlike.

Zombieman's weaknesses should be removed.

I think being turned into ash is a bit worse than being turned into mincemeat.

When was he turned to ash? Homeless Emperor just flayed him like in the webcomic.

@Qawsedf234 Not sure what your definition of flaying is because the damage was quite a lot more substantial this time around.

Manga

Webcomic

Compared to his normal size (webcomic, manga) it's quite a grievous injury to endure. In the manga version, most of his skull is missing, as are significant parts of the rest of his skeleton, and bits of whatever remains are seen flaking off.

In the webcomic it looks like, by and large, most of his body is intact, just burnt. There are no obvious missing limbs or anything like that, and no flaking.

Sure it's more, but not enough to discount the mince meat quote or upgrade him further than his current rating.

Not sure that I agree given that at least part of that very same WoG has been retconned and that this is on top of other feats like surviving a week against 'likely 7-A' Carnage Kabuto in a simulation (and somehow not getting pasted if it is meant to still apply), but... okay.

He was reduced to being just a head in the CK fight and waited out his rampage. It was bad damage but presumably not the paste-like state the quote had in mind.

So about the light attack Atomic Samurai did against BS so can this be added to his profile as its enough to vaporize BS such that he couldn't regenerate

Every time someone abbreviates Black Sperm as "BS" I can't help but chuckle a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back