• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Translation. Atomic Samurai was toying with G5 and when he went serious he was sliced to pieces almost instantly.

Maybe I have skipped OPM for a while...

Has Saitama finally reached Large Planet level or anywhere above?

Saitama isn't reaching large planet level unless the Serious Table Flip yields meme results or he fights some other big baddy like God/Blast.

Qawsedf234 said:
Saitama isn't reaching large planet level unless the Serious Table Flip yields meme results or he fights some other big baddy like God/Blast.
Plot twist: in the manga serious table flip doesn't toss Z city up, it throws the entire planet around it down

You know, I just realized that I probably should edit BS's old name out of the other profiles. I'll get on that now.

By the way, why Golden Sperm has "Possibly High 6-C" ? It should just be "High 6-C" because he is literally on par with Tatsumaki.(Not this debate again plz.)

It was decided in the general AP thread to keep Orochi and GS at "possibly High 6-C" without a clearer statement or better evidence of scaling.

Before Golden Sperm can reach those forms he first must find his True Golden Sperm form after 1 year of mental training =P

Huh? Like I sorta get Platinum since the previous Multi-Cellular Body used like one trillion cells. But I don't get where Diamond would come from.

10^13 cells = Golden Sperm = Peak Dragon Level

10^16 cells = Platinum Sperm = Low God Level

10^19 cells = Diamond Sperm = True God Level.

Jokes aside, all Black Sperm needs to do is eating and increasing his cell number.He can reach God Level by only eating.

Edit : I just noticed that 10^16 cells means 1000 Golden Sperm.Just wow.

Well using the sites calcs

• Boros' physical damage output (No CSRC) = ~9.961486211e+25 joules
  • 100 Cell BS (seems to be the minimum 'default" strength level) = >3.919e+16 joules
  • 10 Trillion Cells (if scaled to the maxmimum) = 1.5590789e+21 joules
So I dunno 9.961486211e+25 / (1.5590789e+21 * (100/10,000,000,000,000)) = 6.3893407e+15 cells.

So with the power of terrible power scaling something like 6.4 quadrillion cells.

Yeah. But just to hazard a guess I'd still say something in the Quadrillion to Quintillion range

Maybe Black Sperm-Saitama relationship will be like that of Dimple-Shigeo.I really get that vibe.

Just like how Dimple tried to fought Shigeo after he got powers greater than before, maybe Black Sperm also will try to fight Saitama after he got power greater than that of Awakened Garou because he saw how strong Awakened Garou is.

>6.4 Quadrillion.

BS can probably get that strong if he becomes a park ranger. 100% guaranteed results in 1 month.

10 trillion cells= golden sperm

so 100 trillion cells= platinum sperm.

i would love to see platinum sperm vs AG.

btw there are about 7.5 billion humans on earth and 11.5 trillion BS cells. which means for every human, theres about 1500 BS cells. holy shit...

GS will stomp Darkshne as GS was able to keep up with transforming Garou for a while while Darkshine lost to Garou before that

phoenix man vs child emperor was such a dumb ******* fight. the whole thing took literally like 4 months to complete, and the fight was so ******* boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back