• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we have 3 potential 7-B ish feats or higher for characters below dragon level.

Choze's feat which is accepted. The Snowman's potential AP. And ancient King who is confirmed to be on par with Deep Sea King hibernated inside of a mountain and busted out.

So I pose the question again, is BoS Genos's feat really an outlier?

I'm aware but Murata or ONE (I don't remember which) still commented on him in one of the interviews I saw on the wiki, so it shouldn't be completely ignored. It's less substantial but supporting evidence IMO. I'm pretty sure ONE or Murata created the character as well since Murata had a problem with Tatsumaki's meteor feat being inconsistent with what they gave for the storyboard.

Tetsucabrah said:
I'm aware but Murata or ONE (I don't remember which) still commented on him in one of the interviews I saw on the wiki, so it shouldn't be completely ignored. It's less substantial but supporting evidence IMO. I'm pretty sure ONE or Murata created the character as well since Murata had a problem with Tatsumaki's meteor feat being inconsistent with what they gave for the storyboard.
How is the Ancient King 7-B though? He was in a glacier sure, but we don't see how he escaped or the damage done from his escape. For all we know he just burrowed out.

Qawsedf234 said:
Tetsucabrah said:
How is the Ancient King 7-B though? He was in a glacier sure, but we don't see how he escaped or the damage done from his escape. For all we know he just burrowed out.
It's been a while since I saw that scene, I just remembered he was hibernating inside a mountain.

Got it.

I still hold my stance on Genos's feat isn't an outlier, especially with the low end that everyone seemed to forget about.

Why did you make this profile? The calc linked has not be verified by a calc group member.

There are a lot of chars profiles here not even having calc blogs yet still exist. This one at least has a calc blog.

If they have no justifications for any stats they should be looked into. I'm not criticizing the profile itself as it looks pretty good, just that the justification has not been accepted yet.

especially with the low end that everyone seemed to forget about.

Afaik only the high end was accepted. I also think melting or V. Frag works better than vaporization considering the huge amount of debris that was left over.

For the Giant Snowman Profile, the Fusion ability in his Power and Abilities linked to another profile. Isn't it suppose to linked to the Fusionism page. He should also get Large Size (Type 3) I believe since he is supposedly 1000m tall if the profile is to believed

Melting woupd probably get a Low 7-B result and v. Frag would be 7-C to High 7-C.

dont forget that gouketsu should be upgraded to 6-C.

using 5 seconds for the timeframe gave 7-A and using 1 second (WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ******* ANIME TIMEFRAME) gave 6-C.

once again, 1 second is much more reasonable than 5 ******* seconds. that cloud dispersion did not take 5 whole seconds. even without the anime, its clear that 5 seconds is ridiculous and an absolute lowball

Not all Demons are the same. Just like how not all Dragons are the same. To scale DSK to the Snowman is like scaling Bakuzan to Boros because both are rated as Dragon level threats.

Yeah there's nothing scaling Sea King to Snowboi.

Sea King could still get an upgrade if we redo the Genos calc with melting or v frag tho

So the low end of the calc is 90 Megatons. That should be enough to boost every single dragon lvl to baseline 7-A (100 Megatons) since the gap is so small.

V = 3,212,133.3 m^3 or 3,212,133,300,000 cm^3

• V. Frag = 3,212,133,300,000 * 69 = 2.216372e+14 Joules or 7-C
  • Melting = 3,212,133,300,000 * 4358.9475 = 1.400152e+16 Joules or Low 7-B

You'd need to make a CRT first. And I wouldn't do that until you make a new Genos mountain thing in order to save on time.

Oh right we should also start linking profiles onto the verse page while we're at it. Characters like Phoenix Man and Snek still haven't been added yet.

How would I do that? Just use the info from the old blog with the new methods?

I've never actually made a blog thing before so idk the ins and outs of formatting them and such. But I do absolutely agree we should setthe the Genos thing before a CRT.

The feat is 1.8x below HIgh 7-C. So

• Post G-4 and anyone beyond should be High 7-C
  • Anyone currently rated 8-A or Low 7-C gets upgraded (besides Hammerhead/Demons with zero scaling to Genos)
  • Honestly I would think a Hydrated DSK would be High 7-C as well

Peter1129 said:
Oh right we should also start linking profiles onto the verse page while we're at it. Characters like Phoenix Man and Snek still haven't been added yet.
Don't we need custom banners for that?

Also we're blowing through these thread really fast. So I'll make another one once we reach around 460-480 comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back