• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's episode was far better than last week's.

Still not up to par but I'll take it.

I'm mad they cut out Bakuzan getting manhandled by Gouketsu though.

I wonder why Flashy was demoted to MHS +, he must be at least faster than Tatsumaki, besides, he also quoted that class 'S' would have difficulties against Wind and Flame.

USklaverei said:
I wonder why Flashy was demoted to MHS +, he must be at least faster than Tatsumaki, besides, he also quoted that class 'S' would have difficulties against Wind and Flame.
Phoenix Man also implied he would be a threat to him.

The Sub-Rel+ calc was discarded and he has no higher scaling speed wise. So barring a new speed calc he can't be upgraded without more stuff.

Qawsedf234 said:
The Sub-Rel+ calc was discarded and he has no higher scaling speed wise. So barring a new speed calc he can't be upgraded without more stuff.
what about the webcomic? when saitama and flash were sparring, flash dodged several hits from saitama, although saitama was obviously holding back.

That was brought up in the same thread and rejected by every mod.

How strong do you think a theoretical Monster Suiryu would be? Monster Bakuzan had good enough material to be Dragon Level and Bakuzan acknowledged that he was weaker than Suiryu without ever fighting him.

My gut told me slightly below Gouketsu, but that's only based on the idea that Gouketsu's human form is above Suiryu (which is might be depending on if you believe the announcer).

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. All we know about Gouketsu and Suiryu in comparison to each other is that they were the winners of martial arts tournaments. What you have to take into consideration though, is that Bakuzan also won a tournament, just one that Suiryu didn't participate in. That means it's possible for either Suiryu or Human Gouketsu to be superior to the other. My instinct was actually telling me Suiryu would be stronger. Mainly based off of the fact that Suiryu never really trained hard to get where he needed to and when Choze was describing about the changes to your body that the monster cells give, he mentioned potential being a part of it.

Yeah I also agree. Suiyu also notes that Gouketsu was above him in every way including skill, so that could further point out the difference.

Gouketsu as a human could probably beat early Garou even.

He mentioned skill? I thought it was all about speed and power. Where did Gouketsu even showcase skill in their bout? It was mainly just stepping on him or flicking him or just noselling his attacks with his durability.

I can see an argument either way. But no matter what I think he'd be able to make Gouketsu go serious unlike Bakuzan.

I really liked the way they exposited what a Monster Cell does to someone by having someone intelligent but still malicious like Choze accurately describe the changes going on in his body.

No, it wouldn't scale to a lot of people. Only Dragons and the higher tier S-class would scale.

The third key would scale through Darkshine and his second key may scale as well (but I personally doubt it sense his Dragon rating was more due to direct hero targeting than outright power). Although before anyone gets dead set on any tiers a new calc would first need to be made and approved.

well i guess 7-A calc is rejected. someone should downgrade orochi and golden sperm to low 7-B in that case.

I recently read the web comic. Didnt know much about gorou supposedly monster form, but god damn was he impressive as ****. I didnt think he would be that strong. He looked far more impressive than boros (i also heard that ONE Stated gorou would have the advantage in hand to hand if he would have fought boros).

This chapter made me realise how many leaps and bounds much stronger gorou actually will become. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back