• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah garou in his monster form is really really strong, imo he's stronger than boros and second only to saitama.

Albertraski said:
What S-class specifically? I agree with Bang and Bomb.
For 7-B, anyone who's High 7-C now.

For 7-A, I suppose anyone that scales to Elder Centipede (So Bang, Bomb and then people like Darkshine)

7-A Darkshine? I don't see this, Darkshine is slightly superior to Kabuto, I think they should be upgraded to low 7-B or at least Darkshine. I agree with Elder Centipede 7-A. Bang and Bomb should be at least 7-B.

darkshine isnt slightly superior to kabuto. kabuto couldnt even scratch darkshine whereas darkshine ripped him apart after 15 minutes

Is that case sorry, I say that because he took 15 minuts to defeat Kabuto so I thought he was hard for Darkshine to defeat him.

@Dbz Are you talking about Bug God? "Kabuto" is Carnage Kabuto who never fought Darkshine but was compared via WoG

Flashy Flash, Bang, Bomb, Darkshine, Genos' post MA key, Brave Giant, Pig King, Metal Knight with prep, Sweet Masl, Atomic Samurai, and Metal Bat will get a 7-B key. Watchdog Man gets a possibly 7-B key since he lacks direct scaling.

Assuming that said recalc is accepted. For the 7-A stuff I can revert the changes later. Although it'd be quicker if Andytrnom reverted Orochi's 7-A key to "At least 7-B" based on Vaccine Man scaling.

Qawsedf234 said:
The Sub-Rel+ calc was discarded and he has no higher scaling speed wise. So barring a new speed calc he can't be upgraded without more stuff.
He should be above Tatsumaki, that's what I'm saying.

In the databook, it is quoted that its speed is a problem even for class 'S'.
Wind and Flame should also rise as Flashy cites that class 'S' would have difficulty with they.

Be a problem for other S-Class does not mean be a problem for Tornado. At the moment there's no direct evidence that he's faster than her. It makes sense sure and I wouldn't doubt that he's faster, but there's not a direct or even indirect link that puts him above her. Which is why I said barring a new calc or new scaling he can't be rated about MHS+ at the moment.

That is right, considering Tatsumaki is a lot stronger than the rest, we can't say being a problem for a S-Class means being a problem to Tats, if i was in the Monster/Hero association, i would clasify Tats as a S+-Class or SS-Class, remember some S-Class stuggle with Demon+ monsters, Monsters that Tornado of Terror would Crush as if nothing, remember, Tats stomped Psykos, the MA leader, and would have a chance of defeating GS Who is comparable to my profile pic (Orochi) Who was said to be able to endure some normal punches from Saitama, and is clearly superior to all the S-Class except Tats (probably) and Blast.

It is quoted for class 'S' in general.
In addition, he could see the movements of the Garou, despite being inferior.

But I'll calculate it by throwing several punches at the Garou, it should give Sub-Relativist +, I think.

USklaverei said:
It is quoted for class 'S' in general.
S-Class is a wide range however. You have people like Child Emperor and Zombieman on one end and Tornado on the other. Just because they're a threat to most other S-Class does not mean they're a threat to Tornado, who's also enormously above the other S-Class to the point where she could likely solo all of them at once.

In addition, he could see the movements of the Garou, despite being inferior.

Atomic Samurai could also follow Garou's movements. Flashy is still faster than AS, but reacting to Garou when he's holding back isn't much of a reason to scale him above Tornado

But I'll calculate it by throwing several punches at the Garou, it should give Sub-Relativist +, I think.

He threw all of those punches in a single centisecond or .01 seconds. To get a sub-rel rating from that he would need to move tens of thousands of meters. Even if you had it happen in a millisecond it still wouldn't be that good.

Tatsumaki is up because of his power and not his speed, Flashy is known for his enormous speed.

Atomic Samurai can also follow the movements of the Garou.

No, he could not even see Garou move.

Plus Garou was not holding if onto against Flashy, Garou had just beaten the Golden Sperm that blitzed Tatsumaki with ease

He threw all those punches in hundredths of a second or 0.01 seconds.

No, he assigned several punches in 0.000001 seconds.

Tatsumaki is up because of his power and not his speed, Flashy is known for his enormous speed.

She is up there for power, but she's also really damn fast. The Ninjas being a threat to the other S-Class (who include people like PPP, Zombieman, and Child Emperor) does not translate to them being a threat to Tornado who's far and above everyone else.

No, he could not even see Garou move.

He could definitely follow Garou's movements. He told Zombieman how he was fighting Tornado and was the only one outside of Tornado who reacted to his movements.

Plus Garou was not holding if onto against Flashy, Garou had just beaten the Golden Sperm that blitzed Tatsumaki with ease

GS blitzed a heavily injured Tornado, not a peak one. Garou was also totally holding back against Flashy. Not only was he not using abandonment he held back on Saitama. If he wasn't going all out against Saitama I don't see why he would go full tilt on Flashy.

No, he assigned several punches in 0.000001 seconds.

No he didn't, although I understand why you'd think he did. Here's the sca 2. Its based on a stopwatch which would be 1/100th of a second. Not 0.000001 seconds.

Maybe Wind and Flame does, but Flashy is right.

He just comments that Garou is punching the rocks at high speed, but he was like an observer, before that, he could not see Garou moving.

About the timekeeper I did not know, I'm sorry.

Maybe Wind and Flame does, but Flashy is right.

Flashy is right? About what? When he said it'd be an issue if the other S-Class fought them? Sure they'd be able to take down anyone outside of Tornado.

before that, he could not see Garou moving.

He was the only one of the S-Class that reacted with a "!" when Garou was taunting them. But even if he couldn't react to Garou that only supports his current speed rating of "At least MHS+" unless I missed a revision somewhere.

No, it's about in the databook to say that Flashy Speed is difficult for others.

! What I know does not mean to react, but to be surprised, so much so that he does not even move, he keeps looking forward while Garou was hitting God Pig.

USklaverei said:
No, it's about in the databook to say that Flashy Speed is difficult for others.
Do you happen to have the databook translation of his page then?

DbzDB2 said:
darkshine isnt slightly superior to kabuto. kabuto couldnt even scratch darkshine whereas darkshine ripped him apart after 15 minutes
The fact that it took him 15 minutes at full power and he nearly killed Garou within the first minute of their confrontation really says something.

The fact that Kabuto didn't hurt Darkshine doesn't mean much, Bang didn't hurt him either but he still gave him a one sided beating. Darkshine's durability seems to be higher than his AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back