• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Qaw I just want it to be settled with arguments rather than votes so yeah, a crt might be good here.

I'll make it and link it here when I get the chance then.

The explosion has no accepted value, as it wasn't caused by a chemical reaction.

I understand, but even if we consider something like 1000 m / s, this comes to give a Relativistic result, it is really a good action.

Using the numbers @Podonklos suggested then

• 545.5106 / 0.000286 = 1,907,379.72028 m/s or mach 5560.87 (MHS+)
  • 2548 / 0.000286 = 8,909,090.9 m/s or mach 25,974 (sub-rel)

As for your DSK calc you need to have it checked again due to the multiple changes you've made.

He gave his comment here. As for speed he just took the spped of sound in some material and divided 2 meters by that number. In this case 2 / 0.000286 = 6,993 m/s.

Using this and this some common stone speed is. Granite for example, has sound travel at 5,950 m/s inside the material. So you just need to find how large the cracks are to get the speed. So for example, if the largest crack was 5 meters wide then we know that 0.0008403 seconds have passed (5/5950 and assuming it was Granite).

USklaverei said:
That would be a huge lowball, I still believe that using the lowest velocity for a detonation is better
But why? There's nothing being detonated. The explosions are all based on rapid impacts rather than anything chemical.

From my memory the other stuff were vastly below the clouds. So they weren't huge factors in the calc.

Interior is unknown. Exterior was damaged by the moon jump's landing, Saitama's bullet kick, and suffered superficial damage from Tornado's constant barrages.

Yeah he damaged those pillars. Its just a hard thing to scale from.

Saitama punched Boros into a pillar and later on Boros punched Saitama through one. They also broke a couple in the punch barrage.

I think I've found a way to calculate the speed of the stones, even though it's a low ball yet, but I think it can work that way.

I mean, it isn't really a lowball when that's the only result with evidence backing it.

Anyway, I found the speed of the stone around 23 m / s, that's good.

As the blast was frozen, we can use the speed of the snail.

Speed: 7.7 * 23 / 0.001 = 177100 m / s, or Mach 520

Flashy moved at least 2548 meters.

We use the speed of the snail, the time is 0.001 / 23, which is equal 0.00004347 seconds.

Speed: 2548 / 0.00004347 = 58615136,87 m / s, or Mach 172397

Result

• Flashy speed perception: 177100 m / s, or Mach 520 - Massively Hypersonic
  • Flashy combat speed: 58615136,87 m / s, or Mach 172397 - Relativistic

okay fr this single thread has way too many different content revisions, it's getting confusing.

It's just to discuss stuff. Any major changes needs to be in a actual CRT.

Boros-fan said:
Someone wanna calc Orochi's blast from the newest chapter? it lifts up a huge portion of the city.
Where did you read the chapter. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back