• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Murata: ONE stated a few days ago that Orochi is not going to get one shot by Saitama, but it shouldn't be a problem to take a few punches from Saitama. The concern is whether he will or when will he meet Saitama"

Why the heck would you lie to us ONE.. WHY??

i really didnt expect this from him

looks like The Causality's orochi calc was accepted.

DMUA said that he's okay with the higher end, which was 7-A.

Should we upgrade him now?

As it's been approved and agreed upon in other threads I'll apply the changes to Orochi and GS.

Nice reaction speed feat, even if the combat speed feat is just supporting evidence. Nice job.

The Causality said:
Someone asked me about a speed feat from the recent chapter, i calced it but not sure about it .
The mathematic is wrong, the results are:

High ball

• Velocity = (5.01 * 42 = 210 meters) / 0.000000864) = 243157894.73 m / s, or Mach 715170.27 - Relativistic +
Low ball

• Distance = 4,03 meters
  • Time = (Distance; 4.03 / Speed; 440000) = 0.000009159 second
  • Velocity = (210 / 0.000009159) = 22928039.70 m / s, or Mach 67435.41 - Sub Relativistic +

I'll say this now, I don't remember a single shred of evidence of this being legitimate lightning

Andytrenom said:
I'll say this now, I don't remember a single shred of evidence of this being legitimate lightning
I don't think its lightning either. But to play devil's advocate

• The AP would be high enough
  • Its called lightning
  • It has showcased that it carries an electric charge as it messed with Flashy's hair

I am personally think those lighting are real speed-like lighting for mainly 2 reason:

1. Volten's "lighting" seem to be like the same thing in terms of appearance and yet Volten's one called electricity several time by characters and by himself while orochi's one referred as"lightning",so that mean pepole in OPM know the differences between real life lightning and just electricity.

2. Bomb said "The monster hideout can generate lightning?"

Which mean,in my opinion,that he didn't see any difference between cloud to cloud lightning and this lightning ,he was surprise how that possible to create a real life lighting from erath and not from sky

Hold on. Causality didn't calc the city leveling part. Matthew said that if we include the city leveling part, the feat will 100% reach tier 6.

We should wait until the feat is fully calced.

isnt atomic samurai already well over mach 3500? i dont think this calc will result in anything above that

PaChi2 said:
I want everyone ganging up to defeat Orochi.
I see you are a man of culture aswell.

I always wanted an all VS 1 fight to defeat Orochi, im sure that random bald guy didnt actually get Rid of him, this near Golde death Experience Requiem will boost him!

I personally don't think we going to see more of Orochi,ONE seem to me like he create a character which too strong so he go on the easy and disappointing solution and give him for Saitama

Ryope said:
I personally don't think we going to see more of Orochi,ONE seem to me like he create a character which too strong so he go on the easy and disappointing solution and give him for Saitama
I think the Battle was a plot device to make Orochi stronger, Orochi is strong, but not undefeatable, Murata/ONE said that its unsure if tatsumaki can beat Orochi, so basically tats is comparable to Orochi, with this, we know Orochi would not survive the combined assault of Tatsumaki,+Other S-Class, Also, we have seen S-Class deflect Orochi's lightning.

For me, every S-Class Will hang Up to defeat a stronger Orochi, which had a "Zenkai boost" thanks to this fight with Saitama, who Will be superior to tats, and It Will be a hard opponent, that is my theory, the fight Will end: 1-S-Class succeds (very unlikely) 2- Saitama defeats him for good this time (unlikely) or 3- Garou Will beat Orochi (more likely).

So yeah, im trying to explain that i think Orochi Will be the device for Garou becoming stronger, but pls help me fix this, because i just jumped into this without thinking so much xD

Who came up with the names "released" and "humanoid" for Orochi's forms? I doubt that that's what they are

according to matt, the city leveling is a very significant part of the calc, and it wasnt included in it. the feat should be recalced with the city leveling included

Calc maker doesn't know how to calc it. Best I got is like

• Find depth
  • Find how high the ground went
  • Get KE from that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back