• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetsucabrah said:
I consider Garou, G4 Genos, Suiryu, Choze, and Awakened Cockroach to be in the same league
i dont give a rats ass about what you consider. your opinion is beyond meaningless unless you have evidence that backs it up.

ONE/murata have never said anything about suiryu choze and g4 genos being on the same tier.

im starting to get furious here because of how long this is taking and how you guys are disrespecting me.

qaws, please dont make me angry.

qaws, please dont make me angry.

I get you being angry at me, but @Tetsucabrah doesn't deserve the hostility. He's been nothing but helpful.

Also, disrespecting you? If its about the Goketsu calc, again it wasn't up to us. The calc maker and the calc group wanted to wait for the episode. Once the math was accepted I was fine with it being used and even made comments asking about who should scale.

Also once this reaches like 460-480 comments I'll make another thread.

Calm down DBZ, these comments are way beyond simple bluntness and especially what you said to Tetsu is a needles showcase of hostility.

Do not act so rudely to members again, otherwise you will very likely face consequences

Pretty cool. Although the anime version of the feat is better than the manga version, so you may need to redo it.

Yeah, the same scaling method could be applied to the Manga version, would probably use a cone in that instance though because of the way the "mountain" is drawn.

sorry i was just filled with rage and despair because this calc acceptance attempt was failing me greatly so i wanted to hurt someonr

It happens to everyone. It took me like 8 months to get a Uber-Jason key for the Jason Voorhees profile for example.

If you can get some images I can probably iron out some profiles later.

Qawsedf234 said:
If you can get some images I can probably iron out some profiles later.
dont do the bug god one, cause im working on it right now. its still pretty crude so yall can clean it up later on if you want though.

Currently yes, but he may be shifted to 7-B after the AP upgrade CRT is made.

Qawsedf234 said:
Currently yes, but he may be shifted to 7-B after the AP upgrade CRT is made.
uh what? is there another 7-B feat i dont know about? the only 7-B feat i know of right now is chozes energy beam attack, and i dont think bug god scales.

Snek has some nice feats that potentially scale to higher ranked A class heroes.

Dodged a hit from wet Sea King (hypersonic reactions?)

One shotted one of Gouketsu's crows.

Was able to fight after being hit by Gouketsu.

Also should be noted that Snek is a regular in the super fight tournament and human Bakuzan is referred to as "the strongest man in super fight" meaning he should be at least comparable to Snek in AP. Possibly human Choze as well.

DbzDB2 said:
uh what? is there another 7-B feat i dont know about? the only 7-B feat i know of right now is chozes energy beam attack, and i dont think bug god scales.
Well Genos was able to scar Elder Centipede's face, something Metal Bat was unable to do at the time. Should be noted that this was after EC molted and grew bigger and stronger.

And Peak Human Garou threw hands with Genos. Bug God and Royal Ripper fought the same version of Garou who had recieved a buff while fighting Bang and Bomb and was well rested before he fought them, where he previous had fought multiple opponents back to back with little to no rest.

There's not another 7-B feat, just that he'll likely chainscale to be 7-B from Choze.

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4757/34.png

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4757/35.png

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4757/38-39.png

Garou clearly gets even stronger at this point. This might even be his first near death zenkai boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back