• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier I

I'm going to be honest. Ren's Powers and Abilities section should probably be reworked since most of it is just plain text instead of any link to a specific ability page so it makes my eyes hurt to read it. Reasonings should be concise and short and then further explanations could be placed into the "Notable Abilities" section or the "Feats" section. Like Power Nullification should just be:

"Power Nullification (Via Wings of the Abyss)"

Akreious said:
I'm going to be honest. Ren's Powers and Abilities section should probably be reworked since most of it is just plain text instead of any link to a specific ability page so it makes my eyes hurt to read it. Reasonings should be concise and short and then further explanations could be placed into the "Notable Abilities" section or the "Feats" section. Like Power Nullification should just be:
"Power Nullification (Via Wings of the Abyss)"
I can't find links to those powers in this community and linking those powers to the superpower wiki is a no go. I'll those changes when I get the chance.

@TheAlmightyRen You can still link these powers to Superpower Wiki is okay, but just don't link NLF powers and redundant powers, although myself don't like to link powers into Superpower Wiki, because it unnecessary to me.

What do you mean? Psychic Shield is literally Mind Manipulation Resistance. Supernatural Weapon Proficiency is just... weapon Proficiency. Hair Colour Manipulation is Light Manipulation (Colour is a subpower of Light so just note that down. "Limited Light Manipulation"), same with Eye Colour Manipulation, Primordial Force Physiology would be a powerful version of Enhanced Physiology, Aura Manipulation I have no idea what it's implying but it's probably similar to Chi Manipulation, Quintessence Force is more of a Stamina thing than an ability, Energy Negation is Power Nullification.

Yeah you get my drift.

Since I'm too lazy to post a 6-C higher up the ladder, Jack Von Alsandair for 6-C

Paisible Arme is a fairly good contender, but Jack Von flips off his hax for the most part thanks to his body being more of a puppet for his soul, and can tear him apart since Pai is more 6-C with one attack.

Eh

At least mine doesn't have Hax that's too ludicrous I suppose

Mine is technically weaker than the canon game it comes from.

Bambu says, as he desperately tries to hide his 7-A semi composite adventurer

Xavier is just a weak god among cosmology

Baba Yaga is far more powerful, and Flagg is 2-A from my understanding

Xavier was originally a player-character. Xavier Nightchild. He just ascended to godhood.

Also Composite Adventurer would be stronger than Vaerun. At Vaerun's level they'd be Varies, at least 6-B, possibly 5-B. Up to Low 2-C.

Also without prep Vaerun don't got the Low 2-C's constant assistance.

Nah. He was run for fifteen years IRL as Xavier Nightchild. Why change what ain't broken.

Sephira is going to be upped to 5-C sometime soon

Meanwhile, Jack Von got upped to High 6-A

Vaeru should still be in High 7-A since he isn't a smurf unless you allow him prep to get outside help.

Also, Peppy, go look at typical Warcraft NPC names.

His page also needs a looooot of work

Define work as I hate when people do that in replies and even then I can already tell just by looking back so let me guess

1.Outdated terms and grammer

2.Needs to be flesshed more in terms of everything

Which can be boiled down to me kinda forgetting about him and being a tad bit lazy as he was litterally the thrid page I made with all the focus shifting onto something more original after and not looking back.

Am I not wrong?

Right next time just tell me in one post on my wall because so we don't get posts like this as if I wouldn't have known I would have asked why. which takes up more posts

Rose Alsandair should replace Earth Wind and Fire, since in an SBA fight where she knows she'd have to kill them one way or another, she would be able to simply take them out piece by piece.

Hey look, a list my OCs can actually compete on.

Back