• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier I

Ok

I love being deified.

I am now your god. Worship me.

I thought you would be happy I had a non-smurfy character tho ;_;

>monarch

>non-smurfy

You did this on purpose to get on the list, heathen!

Monstrum is a verse that hearkens back to a time before I entered the wiki. A time before knowledge of hax and outerverses corrupted me. 'Tis a simple story of an apprentice monster hunter and his master traveling through a fleshpunk / Middle Aged world overrun by monsters.

It existed long before any of my smurfs.

Well if you want me to explain their relationships to eachother (If that's what you mean)

Baraghi is essentially my Absolute Tier 0. Nothing is above it ever, it's omnipotent, blah blah blah.

The Living Pantheon is second only to Baraghi and would otherwise be the Absolute Being. It is unknown why it created the Aetherion Lords (1-A "Gods") or why they're tasked with overseeing reality against the Void. However both the Aetherion Lords and KiiJuu derive their powers from The Living Pantheon. Most details about it, like most beings of this level, is unknown.

The Aetherion Lords, in order to create Reality, created the KiiJuus; "Reality" itself on the 1-A scale of which all lesser scales derive from. The KiiJuu works to protect Reality from The Void Entities that will erase both the Nothingness and Existence within.

The Void Entities themselves are extremely difficult to explain as they don't follow any logical system nor operate on "Hierarchy". When I speak of Power scalings and hierarchies in relation to the Void Entities, it's simply my best attempt to verbally convey their power. To put it bluntly, if it wasn't for the fact that The Living Pantheon and Baraghi being a thing (Along with beings who derive their power from them), every single Void Entity would be High 1-A (or I guess just a ridiculous degree of 1-A by the very nature of High 1-A not allowing this "many" beings. "Many" in quotations because mathematics and numbers don't apply to them)

No matter the degree of which someone is 1-A, you'll essentially never be capable of surpassing the Void Entities. For example, Alaya is always superior to beings that, indefinitely and infinitely, surpass themselves on a Outerversal Hierarchal layers period. This is essentially what the Void Entities are; no matter how much you stack Hierarchies or layers or whatever, the Void Entities simply aren't subject to that system of thought. They can't be. In the story, they represent "Primordial Chaos" of which isn't subject to any system of thought nor reason.

So in other words.

Kiijuus like the kiijuu of time are below the void entities except when those Kijuus are drawing power from the Tier 0s. Except drawing power from the tier 0 is restricted in these threads.

And the void entities are the same scale as Alaya.

So Alaya > kijuu of time.

Edit: and it is now that I realise this is the non-smurf thread and why you asked if it was the right thread.

You...

You're going to make me upload Xavier Nightchild, aren't you

I believe TIC characters would count, as their EE is too slow to act to be really 'smurfy' and their high resistances don't really matter nearly as much in a non-smurf fight.

If it's higher D, it's smurf. Doesn't matter if it's "slow" or anything like that. Higher D resistances are banned, as even stated by the OP.

Oh, missed that part. Then yea, literally the entire verse it out

Except the low tiers but obviously they aren't taking it.

I'll just get on making Xavier then, shall I?

Yes, or at least we used the 3-D interpretation in the RP iirc. If you want, I can dig up the meta threads to check.

Well, and you call it 3d, despite the fact it's obviously stated to transcend time and that's something used in Omni's profile

If it's stated to be transcending time there is no reason it should be any lower then Low 2-C

If "Transcending" is just being outside of it and not above it like the crack of time or something then that's surefire not explained literally anywhere

Reggy's luck comes from a being who is stated to be higher dimensional but also gets fought by normal 3D beings in one of the other stories in the verse, so for this thread I'll take the interpretation where "higher dimensional being" just means "really OP compared to humans". That interpretation changes nothing about how the power works anyway.

Transcending time and only time does not mean low 2-Cz Time is only one dimension people, it doesn't automatically incorporate 3D space into it as well.

No, that is completely wrong.

If there was a two dimensional plane with only length and width, and also had time, time would only be the third dimension.

Time is a singular dimension that can be added to another number of dimensions, not the superior to 3D space.

Also in this context, transcending time just means it isn't bound by time and can affect things in the past.

Back