• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier I

6-C has just about no viable contenders after Valev got upgraded, hard, so it seems like Irre takes it easily.

Then replace the Fallen Elf Generals to Edward over here or smth because I don't think those lads can beat something like meme luck or being horribly outskilled to the point of insanity.

I'm almost 99.9% sure there's someone stronger than Edward but until then TFEG is inaccurate

There's High 3-A Mastema and Lucifer.

>finger of suspicion

>He gets Izuru in a 7-C Key

>Depression increased to 100

>Vergil isn't a smurf

>"Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (The Yamato is capable of affecting and harming a more complicated axis of motion known as higher dimensional space)"

seems legit

If you're using that logic, then why is Mastema on the list. She has Higher-Dimensional Manipulation as well, and his works similarly to hers.

But whatever, guess Higher D always equals higher plane of existence

Hl3 or bust said:
>Vergil isn't a smurf

>"Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (The Yamato is capable of affecting and harming a more complicated axis of motion known as higher dimensional space)"

seems legit
Some verses treat higher dimensions simply as axes of movement, and ignore dimensional tiering entirely. (This does not prevent them from being stomped by someone in a different verse that does use dimensional tiering from stomping due to higher dimensional tier, so don't get that idea)

Although on a side note, I don't see why Higher-Dimensional Manipulation even exists. It makes absolutely no sense to me considering that it is literally "manipulating higher dimensions".

Hl3 or bust said:
May as well bump this since

>Vergil has been delet

and

>8-A is going to have a lot of contenders soon
ewtrtw?

Wait they're actually contenders for 8-A? Dammit I hoped this would be an ewtrtw with no spots on this list.

when the only contender given is there solely because he's fast and far into the tier (He can also summon a Great Old One but idk if that's counted plus it's a suicide attack), it's not exactly hard to just out-hax him

For the purposes on this thread, a smurf is someone with higher-dimensional abilities, immortalities or a large amount of higher-dimensional resistences relative to their normal dimensionality (Like a 3-D being having 4-D Mind Manipulation)

Extremely limited higher-d resistances are tolerated btw

Hl3 or bust said:
the fact that the main list wanted to ban RPs as a whole because they tended to clog up the lists and proceeded to convienently ignore the blatantly made-to-be-OP Vergil elephant in the room says so
nobody likes the vergils in the room, either, let me promise you that

You can be High 2-A in potency without being 5-D.

Reinhard has a 1-A 3-D weapon.

Mr. Bambu said:
You can be High 2-A in potency without being 5-D.
Reinhard has a 1-A 3-D weapon.
Isn't the whole point of 1-A that you're NOT 3-D? That feels contradictory as all hell

Though it is debatable if its 3-D considering the High 1-A spear survived Hajun's Law which doesn't seem like anything any 3-D weapon could do.

Back