• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier I

The type of acausality you're thinking of is type 5. I genuinely don't think that any 3D beings, whether here or on VSBW, have that

Immeasurable is just being fast enough to go through our outside of time

Transcending time just so happens to have Immeasurable

Actually, many people have been denies upgrades because transcending time can be equated to immeasurable speed.

It could.

But I don't really see how something that works on 3D beings and is above time isn't 4d

Because being above time means nothing to dimensionality on its own.

You've got this weird idea that something affecting 3D people + being above time = 4D

But there's nothing saying it's above 3D space to begin with.

It's above time, not space time. It's above one temporal dimension. Not 3 spatial dimensions and one temporal.

If speed is equal Eleonore E. Splenda could easily kill Old Man Henderson with soul killing attacks

That said anyone's open for making her fight G&W or Jonath or however the fork its spelled since the consortium doesn't have Smurfs in 8-A

Very sadly, TIC is basically auto-disqualified because of the flames, despite the fact that they are actually really fair and easy to counter.

Im at least 100% certain that your interpretation of transcending time is used by no one else and nowhere else, not here nor on VSBW

Sigh

Transcending time was literally just my way of saying it could affect things that had already happened. I wrote that bit ok?

Also Jiren is stronger than time but that wasn't what made him low 2-C

Monarch Laciel said:
Transcending time was literally just my way of saying it could affect things that had already happened. I wrote that bit ok?
If that's actually the case then that is literally the most confusing way to state

Okay like

Why couldn't you have just said it can effect the past

That obviously doesn't actually transcend time

No one in their right mind would write it that way

Then again this is Monarch so him doing so adds up

Here's a matchup to express my displeasure

Explaining something badly then explaining what it means is still dumb

Better then saying that a term means something it doesn't when someone has reasonably explained why it doesn't without actually making counter arguments and making personal attacks instead, ovo

HOLY ******* SHIT

I never even said it transcends time you jackelopes!!

"The power also lies outside of time, causality and continuity, allowing him to retain the power even after undoing the event that gave it to him in the first place, make use of the ability before ever activating it, and allowing it to alter past events to set up future events in his favour, or even undo destruction of objects he might find useful (even if the destruction was caused by an identical power of luck)."

I said it lies outside time and causality, not that it transcends it!! All that was your idea!

this seems cursed

is this cursed?

it looks cursed

I need to make an entire, well-developed verse for the sole purposes of claiming every single spot on every single tier for both lists.

""The Gauntlet of Might is said to be able to counter and erase any and all powers""

Emphasis on "Said to be".

"Change this. If you mention feats, mention them there or something."

"The power nullification ability of the Golden Gauntlet, it is potent enough to have completely lowered a 15th Dimensional Succubus down to a mere 3-Dimensional self."

I didn't mention any feats...?

Elly is no longer 8-A so she shouldn't be on that spot.

Will also take the opportunity to point that, by the end of Bewitching B. Branch 2, Sephiria's Immortallity has been revealed to be reverse smurfery + her chaos/law-nope manip is also smurfery on High 1-B levels of forkery. Thus she can't be in this ranking anymore.

Back