• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier I

I missed Henderson's combat speed. She has an at least 8-C rating for her 4th key in which she has all of her current abilities.

Henderson still Blitzes when it's unequal

Marius could probably actually take down Mirai pretty low diff speed equal, mostly due to Magical Weapons having non physical interaction and Marius being a DND Character and flipping off EE

9-A Mirai doesn't have intangibility anyway. Why are his resistances not listed in his P&A section? Also how high in the 9-A is Marius because Mirai can boost ger strenght and durability several times over with Arcstaff.

Marius scales to fireball and immolation

One of those is 900 Megajoules to the 20 Megajoule baseline

edit: Fork meant 300 but still

Because the list is still vastly incomplete so it's a bit wonky to really list on the profile

Actually, now that I think about it, Old Man Henderson probably takes out Betty easily, equal speed or not.

Illusions aren't really anything new to Henderson, as he's so insane that he can convinently think that his own allies are hallucinations. Betty trying to appear as something she's not won't do much.

Then, in the fight itself, just one C4 to Betty's face results in her getting pasted across the wall. Even if she lives via Low-Mid, there's nothing stopping Henderson from just using like, alot more.

Also The Corpse Mounted Emperor for 8-B because fork my life

Yamato should be removed from 9-B, since now to my shock and horror I just discovered that flash freezing someone is Small Building Level and that's the most crap tier thing amateur ice users scale to/can do.

Same people he would flick his whiskers at, so he's getting upgraded to 9-A (along pretty much anyone currently rated wall lvl, really).

WHAT

okay

wew

Marius is a maybe, he's got pretty good abilities and even though they're pretty standard vamp abilities he is the strongest 9-A up rn (more to come later)

Vek absolutely shouldn't take 9-B, if anything Zrazar Shadowpelt rofls Vek and he ain't a smurf

7-B

Oh boy 7-B

Ryan St. Germaine is not a smurf

he would eat Mogar alive hax wise, Shaxx is also not a bad choice

As for 6-B, I'll suggest Acererak since he's a scary lad

Oh yeah

Someone from DND probably takes High 7-C because fork my life

Probably still Ryan St. Germaine of the characters on here. Vaerun without prep also isn't a smurf so I'm not sure how that works out.

Also Sonic.EXE beats the shit out of Henderson any day

Also yes i upgraded him cause his SS was 8-A but his tier was High 8-C for some reason and 8-A sedms plausible since the weakest Sonic is 8-A

also honestly any pick of the player characters probably take 9-B? like any of them were the baseline 9-Bs of the verse at the time. They all resist practically any hax to a high degree and are likely superior to the bosses they fought at the time. This includes Pinkie, Meck, Bayhard, or Lizerd with pages actually on here (none of the newer characters are 9-B)

More outdoes him via respawning forkery, but yeah, Henderson depressingly gets taken out

Mr. Bambu said:
Main thing is that said bosses we're able to beat down a lot of the party. For one, Shadowpelt's displacer beast was ripping Bayhard apart before Mocvol came in with extreme rage power and killed it to death. Vek also took on 3 guys at once and barely was defeated, though of course, he gets outclassed.

So I think the boss types should stick around more

.... That said isn't Granth Razorquill Techically stronger then Shadowpelt?

Stronger AP wise, yes. Zrazar takes it via versatility and hax. Plus having a second 9-B he can take around with him helps a fair amount to make up for his own squishiness.

Eh I guess

Either way it shouldn't go to any specific player

... Eh, fork it, The Higher Beings (The FC/OC Tabletop RPG) for High 6-A because I have no idea about other, better wastes of existence, and they aren't really a Smurf as they don't do their higher dimension forkery in base

It would if they actually had it

High 6-A only has an extremely nerfed version of Powernull that is absolutely not 1-B

Because I was too dumb to notice it and you're bad at making profiles

Absolute thotbox Destruction wave

collapses from sleep deprivatio

So aside from those smurfs who is the next strongest High 6-A

There's Iris and Annis for their relevant tiers. Harahel does have a 7-B key too.

@DMUA Unless I'm terribly missing something (which admittedly, I might so correct me if I'm wrong), I'm guessing High 6-A ends with the Higher Beings and Sephiria stuck with each other forever.

In one hand I'm assuming she has no means whatsoever of perma putting them down past all them resistances.

On the other, last time something tried to conceptually nuke + law nope + EE the witch, it was on the ballpark of countless beyond belief (which then was multiplied by orders of magnitude when that wasn't enough - to the point some of its effects were compared to endless/bottomless), she resisted (albeit with massive ammounts of pain).

Then, the artifact went past its limits to try and nuke her with higher capacity than its limits, only for Sephiria/Chaos to go "No U" and grow acclimated enough to the force to go from this to this in a matter of seconds.

Then the thing got desperate and pulled a From the Inside on her, invading her to erase her both from within and from outside her existence as a whole. First she goes "Oh s*t this is it, I'm ded---No. 'k, no, nevermind, jk not dead om nom nom".

And this was all from Sephiria with an Incomplete powerset/without the proportional bonus to her Energeia scale/resistance scale and the EE that she got from this very same artifact and whatever her Vision turns out to be because Eff it, current story progression doesn't allow me to mention it due to spoilers.

The FC/OC Tabletop is completely unconnected to DND save for the fact that I wish Vaerun could have come in to end my suffering

They're also only like 6 Petatons to Sephira's 6 Exatons

Promestein said:
There's Iris and Annis for their relevant tiers. Harahel does have a 7-B key too.
Harahel seems to have Higher-Dimensional Manipulation on their page though

As before;

"Multidimensional in the proper scientific way, as in another axis of movement, not a higher level of existence."

Well yeah that's what higher-dimensional is, having another axis to move upon is what higher-D means

I mean, higher-dimensional in VSB terms is different; Harahel's higher-dimensional manipulation isn't affecting a higher level of existence or a higher infinity. It's just altering space and geometry. It's not even that combat applicable.

I mean... fair enough, I guess, homebrew rules for dimensions

Is a match in order?

Back