• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier I

Any reason why? I don't mind if my characters are strongest (I'm shocked any are up there at all) but I'd still like to know.

7-B Starcross is the kind of haxed where fighting Kirito seems like something that wouldn't be awful

For Ryan it wouldn't be though

like no offense but Ryan can just Wish SAO to death

TFW Toxix basically has a stick of wish spellness

I think Absolute Barriers sorta negate a lot but not sure if Ryan could overcome him

Absolute barriers just kinda boil down to DND Resistances that get better if you don't hit them hard enough

So yeah

Not only is the best real approach just beating them to death, but you'd have to beat them down hard enough so they don't recover and adapt their defenses

...so Mogar might actually have a better chance than Ryan despite Ryan being about 500x stronger

Yes, but then there's the question of if that really dictates strength per say as per "strongest of tier" terms when in general Ryan is stronger but Mogar is specialized in taking down someone who beats him

Right

Strongest in Tier denotes the ability to win against more enemies

If Harahel gets killed by people just hitting hard and aggressively, then a lot of people can kill him

High 5-A should probably go to Hyper Kabuto once again. Since people like Ashtar isn't here to loldimensionalOuterGodDamagingAttacks, Kabuto utterly speed blitzes Critic to hell and back. I don't see Acausality for Critic so Kabuto would more than likely take the win in an Unequal speed scenario.

Heck even canon Kabuto was known to Time Travel and fork up the timeline a little.

Edit: Dragon Ball Genesis Jiren should also probably take 2-B. He's actually one of the only characters in DBG without Higher-Dimensional Forkey, surprisingly. Although he isn't short on hax and has a hefty AP Advantage in comparison to... most things

Hey I bet some Ragnerverse characters could - oh wait they're banned for revisions. Nevermind. (also I know about some bad scaling in there, I'll fix that when I get to this thing)

There is EQUINOX and SOLSTICE for equalized High 5-A.

Not really

Of course it doesn't mean someone can't Incap them

Shadowpelt can easily just have his displacer beast hold him for like 24 hours, GG no re

Didn't notice the Acausality. I'ma revise my reasoning later.

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea how to read Equinox's page. None of the abilities are separated by tiers so does High 5-A Equinox have everything...? Because she DOES have Higher-Dimensional Manipulation. Like, flat out.

Anyways, nothing short of Conceptual Erasure or Causality Forkery is going to end Kabuto. Killing him with sheer power or any other hax would end in the Zecter just reversing time or warping reality itself to bring Tendou back with the added caviat that Kabuto would then have a higher chance of victory which includes the development of new haxes. And given that the explanations for these abilities, it's dubious if Equinox can in fact do these.

Then again, Kabuto is so much faster than Equinox that he'd sooner age to death even with his Longevity than for a single neuron to fire off in Equinox's head. He has literally all the time in the world to think up of a plan, try and execute it, die to whatever cause he wants, comes back with higher probability of victory, and try again.

Encircling an unfathomable amount of Galaxies (Referred to as "Universe" but only a large portion of it as there are indeed Alien Riders that was not in the radius of Kabuto's feat) >>>>>>> Fast enough to move across and outof bounds a Galaxy in one leap

DMUA said:
Not really

Of course it doesn't mean someone can't Incap them

Shadowpelt can easily just have his displacer beast hold him for like 24 hours, GG no re
That's when speed unequalized decides to be a "lolscrewyou".

FateAlbane said:
@HI3 Check the Discord, you----Zrazar Shadowpelt takes the 9-B spot from his fellow D&D boss.
Sephiria Lechaos takes High 6-A.
u wot m8

Seriously I'm surprised nobody called this character out before. He's a massive power crutch in the fact that if you're more powerful than him, he can literally kill you with your own power. It's made even worse by the fact that if she lets her aura out, Feedback anywhere would cause the reverb effect and just make Feedbacking her all the more easier. And it's not like regenerating from the soul/mind is going to help either since the Feedback is tethered to all your energies, not just the physical.

This ability, when not confronted by higher dimensional BS or uber hax BS, would allow him to solo pretty much all my other characters of the same dimensional level. "Oh you're Universal? That's cute. Feedback~" and poof. Ded.

Although Sephiria has the speed advantage and would win with unequal speed (Her speed says that she sees someone who's FTL to be a standstill, why is it listed as MHS?).

Edit: Sidenote, Shalltear II doesn't have a smurf ability and is still the strongest regular 10-A on the Wiki (Either via Outlasting or just shanking the enemy to death).

So here's the thing about that.

Feedback will be needing to nuke the concept of Chaos from the pages of Creation to kill her.

Last time something of Countless Ballpark of Potency x Orders of Magnitude x being inside and outside her at the same time x swarm of Endless locusts eating away at her mindscape and soulscape and body and concepts of her being happened prior to her even acquiring her orb, Sephiria felt pain, then after a few seconds laughed it off and appropriated it to herself. And her Chaos has been shown to reach Hell and the Realm of the Fairies as well which makes it all but impossible for Aszyri to do anything to put her down since on top of potency he lacks even the range to reach that far.

One Hit Kill and Law based stuff phases through her since she works by her own Laws. Any skill based on conditions such as "If X, then Y" does nothing to Sephiria since her being abides by its own rules (Chaos Compendium). And that's without even mentioning her dress.

Also of note is that Sephiria can also null people on the countless/endless ballpark of power/ability potency.

Feedback would literally do nothing to her.

"Feedback will be needing to nuke the concept of Chaos from the pages of Creation to kill her."

Feedback isn't the thing doing the nuking. The Concept of Chaos from it's own energies will be nuking itself, hence the name "Feedback". Which is why I said regenerating from one's soul or mind wouldn't do nothing since the things making it up is still hostile to itself.

"Last time something of Countless Ballpark of Potency x Orders of Magnitude x being inside and outside her at the same time x swarm of Endless locusts eating away at her mindscape and soulscape and body and concepts of her being happened prior to her even acquiring her orb, Sephiria felt pain, then after a few seconds laughed it off and appropriated it to herself. And her Chaos has been shown to reach Hell and the Realm of the Fairies as well which makes it all but impossible for Aszyri to do anything to put her down since on top of potency he lacks even the range to reach that far."

Again, Feedback isn't the thing doing the nuking.

"One Hit Kill and Law based stuff phases through her since she works by her own Laws. Any skill based on conditions such as "If X, then Y" does nothing to Sephiria since her being abides by its own rules (Chaos Compendium). And that's without even mentioning her dress."

See above :L

And I'm telling you that Feedback would phase straight through her. It works based on a condition/the profile itself states it's situational. Chaos Compendium would say "I don't abide by this rule" before it even happened.

Sephiria would literally stand there.

That's without mentioning that the character doesn't even have conceptual anything on its profile nor the range to cover that much yet somehow you claim the feedback would kind of ignore every lolnope Sephiria has while simultaneously making her nuke. Hell, even the description of feedback mentions only mind and soul.

Mind destruction being something that a weaker Sephiria resisted endless potency striking her with from inside and the outside, and Soul being something even her dress eats for breakfast and higher energy.

Both sides of the spectrum being ultimately insubstantial to putting her down even if she was hit. And let's not even mention Energeia reactive evolution or corruption of other people's power to be used as her own.

I'll quote your own words on this "u wot m8".

I keep saying it, but Starcross' Higher-Dimensional Manipulation is not as in higher infinities; it's not even that combat applicable. High 5-A EQUINOX doesn't have it, regardless. I meant equalized, too.

Back